Left Behind RPG

FireRock

Call me a dreamer of the seemingly unattainable...
Aug 23, 2004
Kansas City, Missouri
✟20,744.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Tara sighed, "Okay, well since we all seem to be in the same boat, I guess we better figure out sleeping arrangements of some sort." she stood up and stretched, suddenly realizing how tired she felt. She looked around for a clock, but there wasn't one inside the sanctuary. It had to have been past one in the morning though.

"Why don't we look through the different rooms around here and see what they have to offer?" she suggested, "I'll bet that the church doors lock from the inside and that they're will be blankets or something around here to use." Tara looked around at the doors that lead out of the sanctaury. "I'll take that door," she said pointing to one of them, "and you guys can pick whichever way you want. Whoever finds a sleepable room first can tell everyone else. Same for blankets and pillows and whatever." Tara yawned unintentionally, "Okay, everyone good?"

She grabbed her backpack and headed over to the door she picked.

Upvote 0

christian cutie danni

Time is of the esscence
Mar 16, 2004
A hick town in a hick state, Oregon
✟11,153.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Sighing, she picked up her bag, and took the right door. She searched, and after awhile, found a kitchen full of food. "Okay, there's a plus sign, now we won't starve." Jordan muttered. Then she went into the next room, to her amazement, she found it stocked with tornado emergancie suplies. Batteries, flashlights, pillows, blankets, bottled water, and stuff like that. She hollered for the others.

Upvote 0

FireRock

Call me a dreamer of the seemingly unattainable...
Aug 23, 2004
Kansas City, Missouri
✟20,744.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Tara heard Jordan and wandered through the door she had chosen. After a few moments, she found her, as well as a ton of supplies they were looking for.

"Beautiful," Tara said, looking around, "I found some classrooms down the other hallway. They aren't much, but at least they're carpeted and have some space to them. We can just move all the chairs and stuff into one room." she grabbed a couple of pillows and a couple of blankets, as much as would fit in arms, "Follow me. We can store all the blankets and pillows in the classroom we sleep in." She looked around to see where the others were. She didn't see them right away. "Well, I guess the others can do what they need to. Let's just get something set up for now." she sighed, and lead the way back to the classrooms.

Upvote 0

spiritplumber

May 15, 2007
Visit site
✟15,267.00
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Single
Hey guys. I realize that this is an old thread, but...

I've recently read the Left Behind series, and my friends also wanted to come up with a RPG setting based on it. This has happened. You can find out more at http://emlia.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php?n=Tripocalypse

Upvote 0