Jewish children hidden twice over by the Church

yedida

Ruth Messianic, joining Israel, Na'aseh v'nishma!
Oct 6, 2010
Elyria, OH
✟25,205.00
Faith
Marital Status
In Relationship
Upvote 0

Gxg (G²)

Pilgrim/Monastic on the Road to God (Psalm 84:1-7)
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2009
Good Ol' South...
Visit site
✟160,220.00
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

pat34lee

Messianic
Sep 13, 2011
Florida, USA
✟89,330.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
The atorcities against the Jews at that time just don't end, do they? I've heard of this before and a few other things. Wouldn't touch RCC not even if they were the last place to remain open and legal to worship in.

The church may have done wrong but those who took the children in put themselves in danger to do so. I can see some of the families not wanting to turn over children who may have had no immediate family left to strangers.

Upvote 0

yedida

Ruth Messianic, joining Israel, Na'aseh v'nishma!
Oct 6, 2010
Elyria, OH
✟25,205.00
Faith
Marital Status
In Relationship
The church may have done wrong but those who took the children in put themselves in danger to do so. I can see some of the families not wanting to turn over children who may have had no immediate family left to strangers.

I understand your perspective and that's not even where I'm going. I'm talking about the "higher ups", the one's who knew where these youngsters were. They took it on themselves to deny these children their God-given heritage, their own personal legacy. They denied the adults in the childrens' lives (those protecting and those surviving) any opportuntity to come to any kind of Godly agreement concerning the best for these chilldren, and I'll bet manyy would have come up with some marvelouus ideas....
It was those in "official" offices that I'm so against.....(and the innocent on both sides are the ones that get cut off in the cross-fire)

Upvote 0