Is mark of the beast related to trusting in man which could be yourself rather than God?

Aussie Pete

Site Supporter
Aug 14, 2019
Frankston
Visit site
✟750,190.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
I seen in grocery when I use the self checkout they have a camera to see who is purchasing I wonder if they seek to do that later that some Christians who are not approved by scan if they belong to Christ won’t be able to buy and sell
Possible. Right now it's to detect thieving.

• Informative
Reactions: mikeforjesus
Upvote 0
Jan 19, 2022
Kirklin, Indiana
Visit site
✟34,567.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
@mikeforjesus Hello brother. The mark of the beast was at a time right before the destruction of Jerusalem in 70ad. Back then in Rome Christians were harshly punished and killed off, over 1,000,000 from what I have heard anyway. And in Rome there was a man named Nero Caesar and if you lived in that time, you would have to have a marked voucher (Mark of the beast), to be able to buy, sell, and trade items. You had to claim your allegiance with the Leader of Rome, over God or the Lord Yeshua Christ.

Nero as the Antichrist

Here is some information that I looked up about nero. God bless!

Also speaking about Jobs; Jesus was a carpenter himself for many years, also the apostles did work to and tried to not ask for help from anyone while they were here on this earth.

1 Thess 4:11

10And you are indeed showing this love to all the brothers throughout Macedonia. But we urge you, brothers, to excel more and more

11and to aspire to live quietly, to attend to your own matters, and to work with your own hands, as we instructed you.

12Then you will behave properly toward outsiders, without being dependent on anyone
Don't forget Antiochus Ephiphanes IV he's also one of many anti christ's definitely a clear picture of what the final antichrist will be instead of the Law though it will Be either you put your faith in the antichrist and his system instead of Christ or die.

Upvote 0

Soyeong

Mar 10, 2015
Hudson
✟287,522.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Could mark of the beast be obtained only by those who feel they need to go to work to support themselves ? Is it about trusting yourself and not God for your needs ?

I am not saying people should quit their jobs now but when Jesus said do not worry about tommorow he wants us not worrying how we are going to survive and find work. To best be following Christ and serving Him it is best to trust Him to find you the work suitable to you to be serving Him and having enough money to support your needs. It is not wrong to be working in any job but people should not be worrying about tommorow or finding work and feeling they need to conform to ungodly government to find work. But people should make sure they have the righteousness of the kingdom before worrying about if they will lose a job or are not very successful if they have not seeked first the righteousness of the kingdom . You can still work any job if it does not stop you seeking the righteousness of the kingdom but those best serve God who trust in God to find one work that is best used to serve God

Jesus said you can not serve God and mammon

ofcourse you have to work Paul was a tentmaker and said if any does not work he does not eat but Jesus said a work man is worthy of his wages and to seek first the kingdom of God and all these things will be added to you

the birds do not worry about food and God provides. Jesus said to pray for our daily bread. But we should be seeking first the kingdom of God and His righteousness then we are worthy of any work because we are doing His will and the work we do can further things for His kingdom

because mark of the beast is tied to you can’t buy or sell if you don’t have it

I know it seems unlikely the vaccine is the mark of the beast but it could be especially if it is in some way related to being put on hand or forehead maybe after you receive it it is somehow related to hand or forehead

It seems you can’t travel without the vaccine so it seems silly not to receive it but that is not much different than buying and selling

if you trust in another to supply your needs rather than God to promote you as good candidate for doing a certain job so you get paid where you are also serving the kingdom it seems not good
The way to real on God is by relying on what He has instructed and it is incorrect to think that by relying what what God has instructed we are relying on ourselves instead of God.

Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟590,735.00
Faith
Christian
I saw a video about a prophecy that meta which was Facebook because it creates illusions images through technology that people were worshipping that image that was created that in the dream person saw blue infinity sign and after dream saw that meta has that sign and believed it was sign.

I thought about the meaning of Meta being death and I thought of the word hades and put hades in a word to number calculator and it comes to 222. I was wondering the significance of that. Perhaps that mark of the beast is the mark of following the man who tries to be like an evil trinity and so 3 of hades is what he is in that to be united in evil as Jesus as man will was to His head origin the Father who represents spiritual death than life.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟590,735.00
Faith
Christian
Seems to be just a safety measure but seems need to be careful but only if it somehow requires only vaccinated people to buy and sell as I suppose in theory vaccine could go through whole body to then make a mark on right hand or forehead and temperature sensors don’t seem to be needed to use but now they want to use may be wrong that detects vaccinated that vaccinated do not have mark of the beast until check out that mark is placed on people but if not now mark of beast can be preparation.

Better to try to learn to survive from bartering other growing food in farm until figure out what it is what happens

Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟590,735.00
Faith
Christian
I believe God says not to worry about food and clothing that is to be anxious that you will never have enough if you are not worrying not that it is not important to work but to seek first the kingdom which means to come to Christ and seek His righteousness to seek to do what you know is right and He will provide opportunity to provide for your needs and seems to be meaning as He said therefore worry not about tommorow for sufficient for the day is the trouble there of so that you don’t have to worry about tommorow that He daily provides one’s needs.

Upvote 0

FutureAndAHope

Just me
Site Supporter
Aug 30, 2008
Australia
Visit site
✟743,557.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Could mark of the beast be obtained only by those who feel they need to go to work to support themselves ? Is it about trusting yourself and not God for your needs ?

I am not saying people should quit their jobs now but when Jesus said do not worry about tommorow he wants us not worrying how we are going to survive and find work. To best be following Christ and serving Him it is best to trust Him to find you the work suitable to you to be serving Him and having enough money to support your needs. It is not wrong to be working in any job but people should not be worrying about tommorow or finding work and feeling they need to conform to ungodly government to find work. But people should make sure they have the righteousness of the kingdom before worrying about if they will lose a job or are not very successful if they have not seeked first the righteousness of the kingdom . You can still work any job if it does not stop you seeking the righteousness of the kingdom but those best serve God who trust in God to find one work that is best used to serve God

ofcourse you have to work Paul was a tentmaker and said if any does not work he does not eat but Jesus said a work man is worthy of his wages and to seek first the kingdom of God and all these things will be added to you

the birds do not worry about food and God provides. Jesus said to pray for our daily bread. But we should be seeking first the kingdom of God and His righteousness then we are worthy of any work because we are doing His will and the work we do can further things for His kingdom

I know it seems unlikely the vaccine is the mark of the beast but it could be especially if it is in some way related to being put on hand or forehead maybe after you receive it it is somehow related to hand or forehead

It seems you can’t travel without the vaccine so it seems silly not to receive it but that is not much different than buying and selling

if you trust in another to supply your needs rather than God to promote you as good candidate for doing a certain job so you get paid where you are also serving the kingdom it seems not good
The mark of the beast is not here yet. The man of sin has not been revealed. Only after he has been revealed will the mark come.

2Th 2:3-4 Let no one deceive you by any means; for that Day will not come unless the falling away comes first, and the man of sin is revealed, the son of perdition, who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God.

There will be a physical man claiming to be God and showing signs like God, in the temple of God. The mark is not implemented by this man however, the mark is implemented by the false prophet, who tells all men to worship the beast.

Rev 13:11-17 Then I saw another beast coming up out of the earth, and he had two horns like a lamb and spoke like a dragon. And he exercises all the authority of the first beast in his presence, and causes the earth and those who dwell in it to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed. He performs great signs, so that he even makes fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men. And he deceives those who dwell on the earth—by those signs which he was granted to do in the sight of the beast, telling those who dwell on the earth to make an image to the beast who was wounded by the sword and lived. He was granted power to give breath to the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak and cause as many as would not worship the image of the beast to be killed. He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads, and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

As for work, the average Christian should work, and provide for themselves. Even Paul worked for a living while supporting the churches.

2Th 3:8 nor did we eat anyone's bread free of charge, but worked with labor and toil night and day, that we might not be a burden to any of you,

• Agree
Reactions: mikeforjesus
Upvote 0

Dave G.

May 22, 2017
Sandiwich
✟328,197.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
The thing nobody is getting is that at that time when the Antichrist has taken up defouling the temple, 3-1/2 years into the tribulation is when the mark comes, earth has seen devastation. But nothing like what is to come in the pouring out of Gods pure wrath in the bowl judgements. Around 1/4 of earths population will not be here by mid trib and another 1/3-1/2 will be gone in the next 3-1/2 years. Life won't look anything like it does now, waters polluted with blood, peoples skin melting off is a good indication of nuclear exchange/wars. Severe violence, the sun darkened and the lost go on blaspheming God non the less. Secular work with income mattering will be a myth. It's described as a time of destruction like no other in history and if not stopped by God, nobody at all would be left.. He stops it only for the sake of the elect..

Not only is it likely there is a pre trib rapture of the church ( we are not appointed to wrath, correction yes but not wrath), you should be praying for that and looking for the signs of His return The church is gone, There is no mention of the church on earth from Rev 5- Rev 19 and then we aren't taken up to Him but return with Him having been gathered from heaven not earth. His return then is not to the clouds but feet on the ground. The elect within the tribulation in that time spoken of were brought to Christ by the witnessing of the 144,000, the two witnesses, and the angle who soars through the sky.. A deeper dive into scripture shows us that deep deception has overtaken the lost because they never accepted the Christ, and the only way to be released of that is by the witnessing I just mentioned. And of course anyone taking the mark has totally renounced Christ and their fates are sealed, just as ours is in the opposite way when we accepted Him.

We are to work showing all the world that Jesus Christ is the way the truth and the life. As for me I don't believe we will be here to see the wrath poured out. The church age ended and was pulled out of here. The church is not active in the Great Tribulation because it's not here. But the 144,000 chosen for this time are, Jews who now know Christ is Lord and are given power to survive this time witnessing for Him on earth.

The preterist belief system doesn't pan out, there has been no time in history that has culminated into this that I wrote of. If it had then by now there would be no evil on earth and all prophecy would have already been fulfilled. We would be in the new heaven with new earth. Nope hasn't happened, so they spiritualize it and that makes up their reasoning.

Upvote 0

SabbathBlessings

Site Supporter
Jun 12, 2020
USA
✟494,412.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married

A beast is a kingdom according to scripture

Dan 7:23 Thus he said, The fourth beast shall be the fourth kingdom upon earth, which shall be diverse from all kingdoms, and shall devour the whole earth, and shall tread it down, and break it in pieces.

A kingdom is something that rules i.e. Political Power

The mark is something that this political power imposes that is against God's Word and it will control buying and selling as a way to force this mark upon us, to strongarm us into giving into to this power, going away from God's Word. The mark is not a literal mark, it is a mark like Cain was marked when he disobeyed worshipping God the way he wanted instead of the way God asked. We will either have the mark of the beast, or the seal of God.

The mark of the beast has to do with worship.

Revelation 14: 9 Then a third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, “If anyone worships the beast and his image, and receives his mark on his forehead or on his hand, 10 he himself shall also drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out full strength into the cup of His indignation. He shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels and in the presence of the Lamb. 11 And the smoke of their torment ascends forever and ever; and they have no rest day or night, who worship the beast and his image, and whoever receives the mark of his name.”

This is how we are safeguarded against the mark of the beast, which is the next verse.

Revelation 14:12 Here is the patience of the saints; here are those who keep the commandments of God and the faith of Jesus.

God's commandments, that He wrote and He spoke Exo 31:18 Exo 32:16 Deut 4:13 found in Exodus 20 which is in the Most Holy of His Temple found also in heaven Rev 11:19 have been altered by man and replaced by traditions of man.

Jesus calls this worshipping in vain.

Matthew 15:3 He answered and said to them, “Why do you also transgress the commandment of God because of your tradition? 4 For God commanded, saying, ‘Honor your father and your mother’; and, ‘He who curses father or mother, let him be put to death.’ 5 But you say, ‘Whoever says to his father or mother, “Whatever profit you might have received from me is a gift to God”— 6 then he need not honor his father [a]or mother.’ Thus you have made the commandment of God of no effect by your tradition. 7 Hypocrites! Well did Isaiah prophesy about you, saying:

8 ‘These people draw near to Me with their mouth,
And honor Me with their lips,
But their heart is far from Me.
9 And in vain they worship Me,
Teaching as doctrines the commandments of men.’ ”

We are called to worship Him in Truth and Spirit John 4:23-24 and worshipping in vain is following our rules over the commandments of God. No one has authority to edit His commandments Deut 4:2 Pro 30:5-6 and following man over God is not going to safeguard us, we need to follow God, the way He commands, not the way we want, as following Him is our true test of love and faith to Him. 1 John 5:3, John 14:15, Exo 20:6 Rom 3:31 Rev 14:12 Rev 22:14-15

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Peacemaker1

Jul 1, 2023
North
✟17,519.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
complete and utter misdirection in this thread, what value is there to all who have worked on this thread, compared to the work of christ laying his life down, and all people offer on this thread and all of this forum is to lay down their opinions, as if they save anyone or ever did good to someone.

back on track, is to follow carefully what jesus told of, of many people hearing the vain talking false prophets, they hear them who talk from the beast, to have no love but for themselves, no thoughts but cares of this life, showing their wisdom is not heavenly, but earthly, devilish.

Luke 2133 Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away.

34 And take heed to yourselves, lest at any time your hearts be overcharged with surfeiting, and drunkenness, and cares of this life, and so that day come upon you unawares.

35 For as a snare shall it come on all them that dwell on the face of the whole earth.

36 Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.

Matthew 249 Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.

10 And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.

11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.

13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

2 Timothy 3.1 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.

2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,

3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,

4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;

5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

James 3:15
This wisdom descendeth not from above, but is earthly, sensual, devilish.

Upvote 0