lighthouse4031

Jan 17, 2016
USA
✟15,438.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hi guys! I'm Peter, 19 years old and I live in New Jersey. I like reading good books, having a nice cup of coffee, listening to music, watching movies, tasting different foods from different cultures and traveling. Would love to meet new friends here!

Hey Pete, welcome! What kind of music you like?

Upvote 0
Feb 17, 2016
florida
✟15,411.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hey guys!

My name is Grace.

I really suck at these kinda things and can never keep up with forums.

But I'm a blogger and youth leader at a small church in Tampa called All Souls Crossroads.

I always struggled with the idea of a loving God allowing bad things to happen to good people.

I'm growing in grace daily and am FAR from perfect!

That's about it!

Upvote 0

Journey.In.Grace

Daughter of the One True King
Sep 2, 2013
Texas, US
✟159,573.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Celibate
I can't remember if I have already introduced myself in here or not. If I have already, please pardon my terrible memory! I swear I am like the good-version of Gollum that gets distracted by pretty things. (AKA My preeeeecious)

My name is Rachel, and obviously I am a Lord of the Rings fan! In general I love J.R.R Tolkien and I study his work, and write Lord of the Rings fanfiction where I try to write his particular style, but with my own as well.

I love children and I love helping others. I have been a born again Christian since I was 14. I have been revamping my blog so I hope to begin that again. I am debating whether to major in child development or youth ministry. I really want to help teenage girls who are either struggling with faith or are troubled at home and just need guidance. :)

Upvote 0

RaphaCam

Netodoxy below the Equator
Mar 23, 2016
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
✟8,082.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Sorry, guys, hadn't seen that thread and ended up doing an entire new topic elsewhere. Getting it here:

My name is Raphael. I'm from Rio, Brazil. I'm 18 years old, kind of engaged and, as my kinda-fiancée, an Orthodox Christian. I'm just happy to be here and open to share.

Upvote 0

RaphaCam

Netodoxy below the Equator
Mar 23, 2016
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
✟8,082.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Hiya, I'm Maria, a 24 year-old transsexual girl with a physical disability that renders me quadriplegic. I'm still attending University and employed full-time in my chosen field, Engineering.
Do you see yourself turning towards Christ?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

sparrowfeet

May 16, 2016
USA
✟7,827.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Hi there everyone! My name is Tabitha (though Tab or Tabby is perfectly fine as well) and I'm happy to be here in a place where so many others have found peace in Jesus. I have a boyfriend of going on 6 years (high school sweethearts :love:)
and I love to do artsy things like sewing, crochet, drawing and bible journaling. Feel free to send me a message anytime!

Upvote 0

Ayu415

Jun 15, 2016
Florida
✟15,127.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
:bigeye:Hey guys I'm Ayu415 :3
I hope to be apart of many interesting discussions and get my questions answered as well. I guess I'm on here because I have only a few Christian friends and not enough people to talk about the "what if's", how's, and why's. I'm really into art, music, and theology.

Reactions: Paulie079
Upvote 0

ClarinetScore

Aug 7, 2016
Malaysia
✟15,255.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Hi. 21... I'm into theology and movies. I watch a ton of them. I'm mixed... stayed in England with my dad before but I'm Asian. I don't really consider myself denominational but it seems like I do fit into Pentecostal/Charismatic. I do move in the gifts, primarily revelatory gifts (WoW, WoK, Tongues and Intep.) but my relationship with the Holy Spirit is something I'm growing in since only recently I started learning how to be more open and honest. So, it'd be nice to speak with more people my age who actually move in the other gifts like healings and miracles.

I only play Visual Novels. Can't seem to find any other game genres entertaining.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

simplee_mandee

Trust in the Lord with all your ❤
Nov 21, 2010
Florida
✟8,211.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
I'm 26 and I am looking for new friends.

-Mandy-
-Interests-
Jesus, drawing, graphics, cute things, animals, anime (a little), dancing, flow arts, exercising, art & crafts, music.

If you think we'd get along please message or add me :) :wave:

Upvote 0

The_Gaurdian87

Jun 9, 2015
Virginia
✟24,489.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I'm 26 and I am looking for new friends.

-Mandy-
-Interests-
Jesus, drawing, graphics, cute things, animals, anime (a little), dancing, flow arts, exercising, art & crafts, music.

If you think we'd get along please message or add me :) :wave:

Hi Mandy! Welcome to the Christian forums this is a pretty cool place and I think you will find most if not all the people here to be very friendly. We share some common interest such as arts, music, exercising, some anime, and of course Jesus! Ha

Upvote 0

simplee_mandee

Trust in the Lord with all your ❤
Nov 21, 2010
Florida
✟8,211.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Hi Mandy! Welcome to the Christian forums this is a pretty cool place and I think you will find most if not all the people here to be very friendly. We share some common interest such as arts, music, exercising, some anime, and of course Jesus! Ha

Hi there its nice to meet you :wave:! Yeah so far so good. I used to come on here a long time ago haven't been on in 3 years lol. Cool and of course. I need more friends that love Jesus lol

Upvote 0