south wales
✟36,613.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Cain knew his wife, and she conceived and bore Enoch. When he built a city, he called the name of the city after the name of his son, Enoch. Genesis 4:17

There are two Enoch's in the scriptures, the other being the Son of Jared who walked with God.

So who is this son of Cain called Enoch ?

In the Book 'The Genesis 6 Conspiracy' by Gary Wayne, he states that this Enoch was evil who took after his father Cain. So apparently it is Cain's decedents (blood line ) who are the Kings, Queens, Illuminati & the Freemasons we have of today.
Before the flood of Noah it was Enoch who carved out on rock in hieroglyphics the 7 sacred sciences, these were placed in a vault somewhere, as not to be lost, which were discovered by Nimrod

So truly Nimrod was the very first King & Freemason.

1. So were these rocks that Nimrod discovered the Emerald Tablets ?
2. who was Hermes Trismegistos ?
3. Was Nimrod or Hermes the first to introduce hieroglyphics to Egypt ?
4 Are the Kings & queens of today the bloodline of Cain ?
5. Why are the kings & queens of today into Freemasonry big time ?

For any one who is interested in this subject should read Gary's book, very interesting it is on PDF also.

a wayne.jpg

Apple Sky

In Sight Like Unto An Emerald
Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2024
south wales
✟36,613.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Who are the blue Blood Lines of Cain today ?

All the families of Royalty plus 13 elite families from around the world, such as;

image_2024-04-15_072905333.png

Ted Bundy who was part of the Bundy family;

Theodore Robert Bundy was an American serial killer who kidnapped, raped, and murdered dozens of young women and girls during the 1970s and possibly earlier. After more than a decade of denials, he confessed to 30 murders committed in seven states between 1974 and 1978. His true victim total is unknown.

There are many atrocities that have been committed by members of these families.

And it is without a shadow of a doubt that it will be one member of these elite families who is destined to be thee Antichrist.

Upvote 0

Strong in Him

Great is thy faithfulness
Site Supporter
Mar 4, 2005
NW England
✟1,060,066.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
There are two Enoch's in the scriptures, the other being the Son of Jared who walked with God.

So who is this son of Cain called Enoch ?
We aren't told.
In the Book 'The Genesis 6 Conspiracy' by Gary Wayne, he states that this Enoch was evil who took after his father Cain.
How does he know if we aren't told?
So apparently it is Cain's decedents (blood line ) who are the Kings, Queens, Illuminati & the Freemasons we have of today.
How does he know, since we aren't told?
Before the flood of Noah it was Enoch who carved out on rock in hieroglyphics the 7 sacred sciences,
Was it? Where does it say that in Scripture?
So truly Nimrod was the very first King & Freemason.
He was a mighty hunter before the Lord, Genesis 10:9.
Freemasonry didn't exist in Bible times.

1. So were these rocks that Nimrod discovered the Emerald Tablets ?
This isn't Scriptural, nor has anything to do with the Bible.
For any one who is interested in this subject should read Gary's book, very interesting it is on PDF also.
No thanks.
It seems to be about a conspiracy and clearly has nothing to do with Scripture.

Upvote 0

Apple Sky

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2024
south wales
✟36,613.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

Strong in Him

Site Supporter
Mar 4, 2005
NW England
✟1,060,066.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

Apple Sky

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2024
south wales
✟36,613.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
He had a city named after him - big deal. That doesn't tell us anything about him, or whether he was evil.

Clearly Jared's son, Enoch, cannot be the same person as Cain's son, Enoch.

He's not, it clearly states this .

Upvote 0

Apple Sky

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2024
south wales
✟36,613.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I know; so why did you quote it when we were talking about Cain's son, Enoch?

To let you know there are two Enoch's.
And besides this is a conspiracy thread, where you have to search out the truth.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Strong in Him

Site Supporter
Mar 4, 2005
NW England
✟1,060,066.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
To let you know there are two Enoch's.
There are 2 mentioned in the Bible - which I knew because you've said so before. There might have been others that we don't know about.
And besides this is a conspiracy thread, where you have to search out the truth.
That's not what conspiracy means.

conspiracy​

noun

con·spir·a·cy kən-ˈspir-ə-sē

pluralconspiracies
Synonyms of conspiracy
: the act of conspiring together
They were accused of conspiracy to commit murder.
a
: an agreement among conspirators
uncovered a conspiracy against the government
b
: a group of conspirators
a conspiracy made up of disgruntled aristocrats
In the case of many of these threads it suggests some secret plot for an unknown motive.
E.G Elvis didn't really die; he just wanted to get away from his fans for a bit/escape his problems/start a new life.
Princess Diana had been pregnant, her child was delivered and will claim the throne of England one day.
The earth isn't a globe; they are all lying to us. There is a plot to gain power by keeping us all in ignorance.

When Jesus was crucified the Jews were involved in a conspiracy - "we need to put a guard outside the tomb or the disciples will come, move the body and say he has risen." When Jesus DID rise the leaders paid the soldiers to say "the disciples came and stole the body while we were asleep."

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Apple Sky

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2024
south wales
✟36,613.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
E.G Elvis didn't really die; he just wanted to get away from his fans for a bit/escape his problems/start a new life.
Princess Diana had been pregnant, her child was delivered and will claim the throne of England one day.
The earth isn't a globe; they are all lying to us. There is a plot to gain power by keeping us all in ignorance.

And all these maybe true especially the one about ' The earth isn't a globe' :cool: The object of a conspiracy is to search out the truth.

Upvote 0

Strong in Him

Site Supporter
Mar 4, 2005
NW England
✟1,060,066.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
And all these maybe true especially the one about ' The earth isn't a globe' :cool: The object of a conspiracy is to search out the truth.
No, conspiracies spring up because people don't know/don't want to admit to the truth, so their imaginations run wild.

And anyway, you wouldn't be searching out the truth about the shape of the earth; you are convinced you already have the truth.

Upvote 0

Strong in Him

Site Supporter
Mar 4, 2005
NW England
✟1,060,066.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
So a flat earth is not a conspiracy theory - by your definition of "Conspiracy = searching for the truth."
And yet flat earth posts are in the conspiracy section of the forum.

Upvote 0

Apple Sky

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2024
south wales
✟36,613.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
He's just put out part 2 of Gen 6 Conspiracy. I've read the first and listen to his "ask me anything" casts.

I have part 2, but I don't find it as good as his first book, as in his first book I found it gripping & hard to put down.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Paul4JC

the Sun of Righteousness will rise with healing
Apr 5, 2020
California
✟166,207.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I have part 2, but I don't find it as good as his first book, as in his first book I found it gripping & hard to put down.
Yes, he's embraced some new views in recent years, some of which I disagree with.

Reactions: Apple Sky
Upvote 0

Apple Sky

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2024
south wales
✟36,613.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes, he's embraced some new views in recent years, some of which I disagree with.

I agree, he seems to have gone off the mark & it seems like his second book is all about the money.

Upvote 0