TheYearOftheLady

Sweets :)
Apr 10, 2014
New York
✟15,133.00
Faith
Atheist
Hello. :3

My name is Demara, you can call me Dems. I see myself as a tiptoeing Christian.

I love to go on adventures, I enjoy reading, keeping to myself. I'm excited for college in September so I can redeem myself.

I enjoy helping people with their problems however I can. I love putting a smile on people's face.

Volunteering is my favorite things, I'm starting to have a love for US History.

I play DC Universe Online and looking into other MMORPGs.

I hope to meet some great people on here. :3

Have fun getting to know me. :p

Upvote 0

Waddler

Live a story worth telling well.
Jul 19, 2014
Colorado Springs, CO
✟27,484.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I take my name (DarkWalker) from Isaiah 9:2, which talks about those who walk in darkness and have seen a great light. I find my life and ministry caters to walking in the darkness to show others the light. I am a writer, businessman, and craftsman in Colorado. I am essentially an open book, so if you have a question for me, please feel free to ask.

Upvote 0
Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
✟15,181.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
I'm not sure if I qualify as a young adult or not, based on the ages of the other posters in this thread - but I'm not yet in my 30s, and I fell younger than my years in many ways, so I'll go ahead and say HI, and if I'm in the wrong place, feel free to correct me. :)

Upvote 0

GuusVA

God's Warrior
Oct 14, 2013
Tongeren Belgium
✟24,641.00
Country
Belgium
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Welcome to CF :wave: if you have any more questions feel free to post them or PM me :) you are definitely in the correct place :p you're not yet over your mid thirties so ur very welcome to post here and enjoy the other young adults :)

Hope to see you around :) :wave:

Upvote 0

DisneyDude

Dec 22, 2014
USA
✟15,291.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Hey, My name is Jeff. I am 19 years old and live in the midwest. I was raised baptist but I am currently non-denom, and only recently have I decided to follow Christ after several years of intense rebellion against Him. I came here because I figure talking to fellow believers, especially my age, would be a big help.
My likes are: The Avatar TV series, Pokemon, Skyrim, Power Rangers, DBZ, Once Upon a Time, Disney, most musicals, Adventure Time.
My favorite Christian authors/speakers are: Francis Chan, David Platt, and Kyle Idleman.
My Hobbies are: Singing, reading, gaming
My biggest struggles are doubts, sexual immorality, fear, and laziness.
If you wanna talk PM me I guess.

Upvote 0

GuusVA

God's Warrior
Oct 14, 2013
Tongeren Belgium
✟24,641.00
Country
Belgium
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hey, My name is Jeff. I am 19 years old and live in the midwest. I was raised baptist but I am currently non-denom, and only recently have I decided to follow Christ after several years of intense rebellion against Him. I came here because I figure talking to fellow believers, especially my age, would be a big help.
My likes are: The Avatar TV series, Pokemon, Skyrim, Power Rangers, DBZ, Once Upon a Time, Disney, most musicals, Adventure Time.
My favorite Christian authors/speakers are: Francis Chan, David Platt, and Kyle Idleman.
My Hobbies are: Singing, reading, gaming
My biggest struggles are doubts, sexual immorality, fear, and laziness.
If you wanna talk PM me I guess.

Welcome here :wave: :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Wug

Mar 18, 2015
✟972.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
I'm Ashlyn and I am 20 years old. Will be turning 21 the end of next month. I was born in a small town in Dublin, Ireland and moved to America with my parents when I was 3 years old. I now live in Pennsylvania and attend college at the University of North Carolina-Chapel Hill.

Upvote 0

Kyriele

Wandering Pilgrim
Apr 29, 2015
✟7,649.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
In Relationship
I already posted a little something about myself in New Members Intros, but I suppose it won't hurt to introduce myself here as well. I'm Kyriele, also known as Eli, and I am 24 years old. If asked to describe me in one word, I am sure all of my friends would say "weird" without hesitation. Weird in a good way, that is. :) Oh, and I love gerbils! They're just too cute. I have also been to Taizé in France so if there are any fellow pilgrims here who would like to talk, or anyone who is interested in making a pilgrimage there and want to know what it's like, please don't hesitate to PM me!

Upvote 0