Bondi
✟261,025.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
I decided to be addressed as King and Your Highness and insisted on being addressed as such.
Nobody supporting such theories wants to comply.
I guess no-one wants to join whatever organisation you run that has that rule.

• Winner
Reactions: Hans Blaster
Upvote 0

SavedByGrace3

Jesus is Lord of ALL! (Not asking permission)
Site Supporter
Jun 6, 2002
Midlands
Visit site
✟573,861.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I guess no-one wants to join whatever organisation you run that has that rule.
You hit it on the head. The issue is that nobody is being asked to join their trans organization and support groups. They are being ordered to comply, or else! That is what tyranny is.
You are usually a very bright poster... this has me wondering.

Upvote 0

Bradskii

I have become comfortably numb.
Aug 19, 2018
Bondi
✟261,025.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
You hit it on the head. The issue is that nobody is being asked to join their trans organization and support groups. They are being ordered to comply, or else! That is what tyranny is.
You are usually a very bright poster... this has me wondering.
You can use whatever terms and pronouns you like. But if you are within an organisation, such as a place of employment, and that organisation says that they have some rules with which you must abide, then abide with them you must.

That's it. That's all. It's as simple as that. Like working there? Then call Mary she and her. Be polite. Follow the rules. Don't want to follow the rules? Want to to call her he and him? Want to make some sort of stand? Then it's time fo look for another company.

What's difficult about this?

Upvote 0

Estrid

Feb 10, 2021
Hong Kong
✟155,080.00
Country
Hong Kong
Faith
Skeptic
Marital Status
In Relationship
It is inevitable. The gates are wide open now. You can not only identify as anything you want, but you, apparently, can demand that everyone else address you as such. A cat. A cow. Even races and species other than your birth. I suspect black people can identify as white, but for some reason, it will be wrong to go the other way. We have already see aged men identifying as little girls diapers and all. What about inanimate objects? You could identify as a table or a loaf of bread. Why not? No, you are right. It is getting insane—just one more sign of the end of this culture and civilization as we know it. And there are many who will both deny this is actually happening, and at the same time support those who do it.
You have heard it. We are all racial conspiracy theorists. May as well just get some popcorn (mine with butter please) and sit back and watch the clown world and all its clowns go mad.
The sky has been falling for millenia.

Luckiky its swift and certain descent only
provokes consternation amomg those of
a certain mentality.

They each shall pass away that another generation
may come to take up the banners and proclaim
anew, "Lo, the End is Near!".

Upvote 0

Estrid

Feb 10, 2021
Hong Kong
✟155,080.00
Country
Hong Kong
Faith
Skeptic
Marital Status
In Relationship
I decided to be addressed as King and Your Highness and insisted on being addressed as such.
Nobody supporting such theories wants to comply. I am going to see if I can get them fired.
Go ahead, and run the food truck by your
Highness.

Upvote 0

SavedByGrace3

Jesus is Lord of ALL! (Not asking permission)
Site Supporter
Jun 6, 2002
Midlands
Visit site
✟573,861.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Go ahead, and run the food truck by your
Highness.
You are correct. Then the entire concept is stupid and should be mocked. Accordingly. Thanks for the support!

Upvote 0

Estrid

Feb 10, 2021
Hong Kong
✟155,080.00
Country
Hong Kong
Faith
Skeptic
Marital Status
In Relationship
You are correct. Then the entire concept is stupid and should be mocked. Accordingly. Thanks for the support!
Ha. Any time.

And speaking of time- that time will come when
a generation looks at this with embarassment
and disgust. In the USA anyway.

We here not filled with powerful waves of
confusion as to what we are.

Like me. At 4ft 10 3/4 and about 91 lbs I
cannot imagine fooling anyone, that i am a black
guy who should try out for football.

Or me. I could not fool myself. Or want to.

Upvote 0

BCP1928

Jan 30, 2024
Goldsboro NC
✟177,753.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
Ha. Any time.

And speaking of time- that time will come when
a generation looks at this with embarassment
and disgust. In the USA anyway.

We here not filled with powerful waves of
confusion as to what we are.

Like me. At 4ft 10 3/4 and about 91 lbs I
cannot imagine fooling anyone, that i am a black
guy who should try out for football.

Or me. I could not fool myself. Or want to.
But if you tried it, it would certainly threaten the philosophical basis of the National Football league, and if you talked anybody else into trying it with you the Superbowl would have to be cancelled.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Estrid

Feb 10, 2021
Hong Kong
✟155,080.00
Country
Hong Kong
Faith
Skeptic
Marital Status
In Relationship
But if you tried it, it would certainly threaten the philosophical basis of the National Football league, and if you talked anybody else into trying it with you the Superbowl would have to be cancelled.
Nobody would come if the players are
migits who dont have a clue how the game is
played?

Howabout if the Dallas Cowboys were in the
Ms Hong Kong pageant.

• Haha
Reactions: john23237
Upvote 0

BCP1928

Jan 30, 2024
Goldsboro NC
✟177,753.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
Nobody would come if the players are
migits who dont have a clue how the game is
played?

Howabout if the Dallas Cowboys were in the
Ms Hong Kong pageant.
Ah but think about a Chinese woman who really liked football in the body of Travis Kelce. She might even get to smooch with Taylor Swift after the game.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

stevevw

inquisitive
Nov 4, 2013
Brisbane Qld Australia
✟250,648.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Is it just me or is everyone losing there mind lol

Lol :tearsofjoy: Shapiro has a few of these. There is one which I don't think I should post as its a bit risky but there are clubs now where people can join and they get together and pretend to be ponies. They dress as ponies with masters more like B & D and romp around a field.

They say that as they dress in the pony outfits they enter a pony space and become ponies. They begin to actually take on that persona. As Shapiro says in gest who are we to say they are not real ponies. If they believe they are a pony then we should respect their identity as a pony.

I think Tik Tok is full of these examples where people are expressing all sorts of identities and it is like some insanity. Some say its like the Dancing mania years ago where people under stress could not help but dance. Or the eating disorders like bulimia or where people use to self cut. I know there was some study where especially young girls were identifying as trans or gender diverse due to some social contagion.

I think identity politics is a bit like this because its emphasizing identity above all else as the true measure of reality. People can get easily fooled by the persona and the play acting rather than whats really going on.

I think this also traces back to Feminism and Queer theory and how the personal became the political. Where the drama and expression was more important than the actual content when it came to self and reality.

Last edited:
Upvote 0