Thornton Heath
✟20,323.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Join a church you feel comfortable with and become hands on in helping.

I am beyond frustrated right now. I have so much anger inside of me, and I had been wondering why. I had a talk with my parents about some stuff that has been going on with me, and I finally realized it is from not standing up for myself and allowing people to walk all over me. I always try to be nice and kind to people in my family(this situation applies to my family members), but yet people treat me like trash and take advantage of my kindness. I always try to be nice, and up until recently, I had tried to not say anything that would offend anyone, but I should not have to shield what I have to say if it is the trust.I have always been the middle man, and tried to fix conflict, but I cannot do it anymore. I am just so tired, and I really want to know how should I go about standing up for myself appropriately.

Reactions: Christgirl67
Upvote 0

Nyoka bigsby

Oct 29, 2019
Stewart
✟8,622.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Single
I struggle with this as well. It is incredibly frustrating when it is family belittling you including your parents and they treat you with complete disrespect and you have to act all nice because it will look bad on your parents. Ive been a big people pleaser all of my life but be encouraged. From these situations you will learn how much you need God's help.its not about telling people of but standing up for who you are in Christ. If Christ left us an example then surely He can help us to overcome the fear of man/fear of rejection, you can do all things through Christ who strengthens you.

Upvote 0