I am new

Hey Josephus,

I have signed on here after chatting to you on msn, just so you know that youre not talking to a complete stranger by the way... am I allowed to give my real name? the rules in this place are a little confusing. well I will and you can yell at me or giggle depending on what you think... it's sarah from Sheffield, England, so now you know!
I dont even know if I am allowed to post a new thread, do you have to have written 15 replies or something first. See I told you I was confused!!!! Basically I am really swamped - this place is so big and I dont understand it, would you give me some advice about how to explore everything and what exactly the rules are?

thankyou hun,

Josephus

<b>Co-Founder Christian Forums</b>
Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2000
Kerbal Space Center
✟172,843.00
Faith
Messianic
lol, you're not breaking the rules. hehe.

WELCOME Sarah, my friend from the UK! I'm soooo glad you're here (and doing better). :)

You are always welcome anywhere on this board. Don't worry about the rules. Most of it just common sense ettiquite dealing with treating others the way you want to be treated. :) Only this forum (Ask Josephus) has specific rules for operation, but that's because it's a one to one ministry, and I'd try to keep people from interferring with our discussions. :) Othniel is my assistant in here, perhaps one of the first of a panel of experts God may send my way here to help answer the tough questions people ask.

I pray you are doing well. If you ever get a microphone sometime on your comp, we can chat via voice over MSN sometime! :)

Yours in Christ,
your friend,
Ryan

Upvote 0
Nice to meet you Othniel... :wave:
wow Ryan, your own board! How exciting, I pray that God gives you the words you need to answer everybody's queries....

I've just had a minor miracle... shall I tell you about it?
My mum has been clearing out all the papery bits that pile up round the house, she handed me some and said she thought they were mine, but I was busy so I didnt look at them. Then after I had written to you I was thinking - I wish I had your address so I could write to you and send you one of the photos of me that Id just developed like you wanted... so I prayed, just in passing, I sorta just mentioned it to God as I was thinking about it.... and then I looked at the pile of papers my mum had just given me..... and there it was, your address that had been missing for months!!!

Woohoo! :clap:

ok, not very exciting, but simple things please simple minds.....

anyhoo, Next question: how do you change the pictures on your profile, and whats the armour of God thingy about? :confused:

Upvote 0

Josephus

<b>Co-Founder Christian Forums</b>
Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2000
Kerbal Space Center
✟172,843.00
Faith
Messianic
ok, not very exciting, but simple things please simple minds.....

LOL. You'd be surprised how often I run into this. :) God is amazing. :)

Even better, I'll email you my current mailing address so I don't have to drive to my parents house to get it. :)

anyhoo, Next question: how do you change the pictures on your profile, and whats the armour of God thingy about?

Go the the Control Panel button on the top of this page. Click on it, and you will be taken to your user control panel where you can do everything, including buy armor of God (a fun feature just for looks :p )

God bless you, and I hope to send that email right away!

Upvote 0
thanks for the chat the other night. I was well stunned, and chuffed! I didnt have much to say, soz, next time Ill be more talkative, honest. Hope it didnt cost too much.

K I looked at the armour thing, and I purchased some with my blessings, from what I can see tho, if you want to bless someone else, you have to give them one of yours. is that right? So I cant bless people if I dont have any myself, did I get this wrong?

thanks for the new mailing address, It will take a while, the film hasnt developed yet, but it will be on its way soon.

God bless

sarah

Upvote 0