Hypocrites ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hammster

The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God.
Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2007
New Jerusalem
Visit site
✟1,750,203.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
Is it because you don't have an answer?

No. But I won't trouble you any more with this. I can see how terribly busy you are not engaging with the atheists. I don't want to take you from that.

Upvote 0

Hammster

Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2007
New Jerusalem
Visit site
✟1,750,203.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
I don't live on my computer like you do. So I have no intention of posting there, given all the posters who would likely respond. Just don't have the time. The only difference between your "tack" and mine is that I'd just tell them directly that Christ died for their sins, and gives eternal life to them for believing in Him for it. Something that you could do, if so inclined.

Once they hear that, all excuses evaporate. And God's Word never comes back void. Meaning, that He is glorified when people respond to His grace, and He is glorified when people reject His grace and receive His justice. :)

How about telling them what I would say and let me know the response.

Here's you're reply.

Your Muslim counterpart replies with the following:

"I don't live on my computer like you do. So I have no intention of posting there, given all the posters who would likely respond. Just don't have the time. The only difference between your "tack" and mine is that I'd just tell them directly that Allah is God and that Mohammed is his Prophet(pbuh), and gives eternal life to them for believing in Him for it. Something that you could do, if so inclined.

Once they hear that, all excuses evaporate. And Allah's Word never comes back void. Meaning, that He is glorified when people respond to His grace, and He is glorified when people reject His grace and receive His justice."

Upvote 0

FreeGrace2

Senior Veteran
Nov 15, 2012
USA
✟184,787.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Here's you're reply.
Apparently what you said in post #41 didn't mean much.

And the so-called reply means nothing, since Allah doesn't promise eternal life for believing in him. The only one "promised" anything in islam is the soldier who goes on jihad.

Maybe you aren't aware, but that other thread is full of those who have somehow been "burned" by Christians, or those they view as Christians, and they have an axe to grind. Since a number of them have said that they use dto be Christians, they already know the gospel. There is nothing more to say to them.

The worst thing that a believer can do is try to force something down their throats. They've made their choice. They post because they want to bug Christians.

Upvote 0

Hammster

Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2007
New Jerusalem
Visit site
✟1,750,203.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
Apparently what you said in post #41 didn't mean much.

And the so-called reply means nothing, since Allah doesn't promise eternal life for believing in him. The only one "promised" anything in islam is the soldier who goes on jihad.

Maybe you aren't aware, but that other thread is full of those who have somehow been "burned" by Christians, or those they view as Christians, and they have an axe to grind. Since a number of them have said that they use dto be Christians, they already know the gospel. There is nothing more to say to them.

The worst thing that a believer can do is try to force something down their throats. They've made their choice. They post because they want to bug Christians.
More excuses. smh

Upvote 0

Hammster

Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2007
New Jerusalem
Visit site
✟1,750,203.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
This is what you said in post #41:
" But I won't trouble you any more with this. "

Did it mean anything to you, or were they just words?

I'm not bugging you to post in there.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.