Ccccc
✟148,605.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Its been 2yrs with my daughter's dad and theres no change. He doesnt help me with her even though hes 15 minutes away.

Im a little heart broken bc i wanted so much for us. I wanted to marry him but I cant be with someone who thinks so little of our daughter.

I also couldn't rely on him, i lost 3 jobs bc he wouldn't watch his daughter just on the weekends. I feel i cant depend on my parents for help so I keep looking back to him even though he doesnt help much if at all.

How do I just let go?

Pavel Mosko

Arch-Dude of the Apostolic
Site Supporter
Oct 4, 2016
Boyertown, PA.
✟768,995.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
He sounds horrible. Maybe you should give up on the idea of finding someone in the short term, and just focus on trying to be the best parent you can be.

Rick Warren has some nice sermons on letting God be your Shepard that I was listening to a few months back when I had my own private issues of depression, lack of direction and other life issues. Maybe you too should listen to them because they cover the general kinds of things that you have been talking about in the last year to the present.

Upvote 0

Macchiato

Site Supporter
Feb 24, 2019
Ccccc
✟148,605.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
He sounds horrible. Maybe you should give up on the idea of finding someone in the short term, and just focus on trying to be the best parent you can be.

Rick Warren has some nice sermons on letting God be your Shepard that I was listening to a few months back when I had my own private issues of depression, lack of direction and other life issues. Maybe you too should listen to them because they cover the general kinds of things that you have been talking about in the last year to the present.

Im not focused on finding anyone. I wanted to make things work with him since we have a child together but hes such a lazy parent... Amd horrible bf i cant take anymore.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: dayhiker
Upvote 0