Not open for further replies.
Sep 10, 2005
SE
✟24,268.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Where do we start? I think an excellent book is "The Christ of the Covenants" by O. Palmer Robertson. I also know of a great sermon series on Covenant Theology that is posted online but I am not allowed to post web links (not sure why, but probably because I am new). I just checked and there is both audio and text of them.

CC&E

Upvote 0

CoffeeSwirls

snaps back wash after wash...
Apr 17, 2004
Ankeny, Iowa
Visit site
✟8,437.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
CC&E,
You can't post a link for a set number of posts. I bet 25 is the magic number. Why don't you post a couple times on whatever and give it a try? I would love to have a better understanding of Covenant Theology, and a series on it would be great!

Upvote 0
Sep 10, 2005
SE
✟24,268.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
CoffeeSwirls said:
CC&E,
You can't post a link for a set number of posts. I bet 25 is the magic number. Why don't you post a couple times on whatever and give it a try? I would love to have a better understanding of Covenant Theology, and a series on it would be great!

OK, this will make post 24 for me....or you could send me a message and I can send the link to you....

CC&E;)

Upvote 0

Codger

Oct 23, 2003
N. E. Ohio
✟1,926.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Upvote 0

drstevej

"The crowd always chooses Barabbas."
In Memory Of
Mar 18, 2003
Lousianna
✟1,001,611.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
calmcoolandelected said:
Where do we start? I think an excellent book is "The Christ of the Covenants" by O. Palmer Robertson.

Excellent book.

Took an OT Bibliocal Theology course under Palmer a number of years ago. He is a godly and gracious man.

Upvote 0

Beoga

Sola Scriptura
Feb 2, 2004
Visit site
✟19,681.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
calmcoolandelected said:
Here is the link to a sermon series on Covenant Theology.

http://www.solochristo.org/

Look on the left side of the page, under "Sermons and Papers" and you'll find Covenant Theology about half-way down.

CC&E

Do you attend that church?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Sep 10, 2005
SE
✟24,268.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
littleapologist said:
Do you attend that church?

My husband and I were part of the start up of that church, but no longer live on the left coast. This particular sermon series was done after we had moved away and I had read it over the internet each week.

CC&E

Upvote 0
A

Antman_05

Codger said:
The king of covenant theology in Pentecost is Malcolm Smith. He has been teaching this for about 35 years now. He has a site called "Unconditional love." Has a lot of material on the subject. There is also a free library of some of his work.

http://www.malcolmsmith.org/home.asp

http://www.malcolmlibrary.com/

Larry

Pastor Trevor Chandler is another great covenant teacher in the Pentecostal movement.

Upvote 0

Beoga

Sola Scriptura
Feb 2, 2004
Visit site
✟19,681.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
calmcoolandelected said:
My husband and I were part of the start up of that church, but no longer live on the left coast. This particular sermon series was done after we had moved away and I had read it over the internet each week.

CC&E

Very cool. A family that I am close to attended that church for a while (and I went there for a graduation thingy).

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.