Help with Game Ideas...

sarbee

Oct 16, 2004
Sydney
Visit site
✟15,280.00
Faith
Anglican
Hi Guys, I am a leader at my church. Teaching kids aged 10-13 and am in need seriously of some new game ideas. My kids are getting bored and I can't think of any new ideas. I'd appreciate it if you would e-mail me as it is harder to enter this site each day at work. Thanks guys. Sarah. (sarbear142@hotmail.com)

KagomeShuko

Wretched Sinner/Belovèd Child of God/Church Nerd
Sep 6, 2004
Lake Charles, LA
Visit site
✟29,775.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
sarbee said:
Hi Guys, I am a leader at my church. Teaching kids aged 10-13 and am in need seriously of some new game ideas. My kids are getting bored and I can't think of any new ideas. I'd appreciate it if you would e-mail me as it is harder to enter this site each day at work. Thanks guys. Sarah. (sarbear142@hotmail.com)
I sent you an e-mail! It's "Incredibly Hot Games and Community Builders" and the e-mail address is kagomeshuko@graffiti.net

I forget if I have my name as "Bridget Delaney" or as "Kagome Shuko." It's one or the other!

Stein Auf!
Bridget

Upvote 0

sarbee

Oct 16, 2004
Sydney
Visit site
✟15,280.00
Faith
Anglican
Thanks to all you guys who emailed me about the games.... muchly appreciated. Any more ideas also would be great... I'm still in need of a whole lot more... Activities would be great aswell... Like more team building activities rather then games like soccer or netball etc.. :) Thanks guys.

Upvote 0