• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Heartache....

faroukfarouk

Fading curmudgeon
Apr 29, 2009
Canada
✟279,098.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
my heart hurts so much and im falling apart inside....i hate hurting so much...i dont know what to do anymore...i fight this everyday...and i just cant win..
Psalm 46; John 14.1-27; John's First Epistle chapters 1-5.

Upvote 0

Jenniferdiana

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2016
louisiana
✟174,739.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
?
Did you try finding that YouTube video by searching? Really think you could gain from listening to it.
i cant watch videos right now....i have to update my browser...thanks though...

• Friendly
Reactions: vinsight4u
Upvote 0

Jenniferdiana

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2016
louisiana
✟174,739.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
It is about how "you generally get what you expect". "Do you have the courage to raise your expectations"? "It is time to break your pattern". "The enemy has been seeking whom he may devour"."You cannot receive anything that you are not reaching for".

from the
video by T. D. Jakes - "The Danger of Low Expectations"

ok thanks for that...but to be honest all i want is for this pain to go away....

• Optimistic
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Jenniferdiana

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2016
louisiana
✟174,739.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Another part of it was about witnessing. How somehow the church today has gotten confused. The Bible says - Go ye into all the world. We have turned that into - bring them to church. You told us how telling people about Jesus Christ gives you energy. What if you went out and started to strike up some conversations with people in your area?
i dont know it does but ..after what happen with God...i dont feel right doing it anymore...i just have so much heartache...everything is a mess...

• Friendly
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Jenniferdiana

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2016
louisiana
✟174,739.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Who hasn't? I don't know anyone that never messed up.
If you saw the desperate need for the Gospel in Mango, then maybe you would understand that the world is waiting to hear from anybody willing to tell them.
i dont know i dont think anybody has messed up as bad me and besides i think God gave me that opportunity already but i totally messed up with it...... :-/

Upvote 0