Visit site
✟16,872.00
Country
Netherlands
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Hi, I have experiences of praying for people, and those people immediately receiving a healing. Of course I am not special, I am just someone with a little bit of faith, who is following the Biblical advice to lay hands and pray for the sick.

I have prayed for those who had joint pain, headaches, mouth infections, and other things, and beautiful things have happened. Often I keep the prayer really simple: “Be healed, in Jesus’ Name!”

I was wondering, are there more Christians here who have similar experiences?

Bobber

Feb 10, 2004
✟218,154.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Hi, I have experiences of praying for people, and those people immediately receiving a healing. Of course I am not special, I am just someone with a little bit of faith, who is following the Biblical advice to lay hands and pray for the sick.

I have prayed for those who had joint pain, headaches, mouth infections, and other things, and beautiful things have happened. Often I keep the prayer really simple: “Be healed, in Jesus’ Name!”

I was wondering, are there more Christians here who have similar experiences?
Interesting that I just read this for I believe the Lord has put in me to be doing this too. I see your post as a confirmation of it for just the last couple days the same thing has been on my heart. I had been thinking about how it seems to b a challenge to bring up the subject of God, salvation and spiritual things to those about me but I felt inspired with the thought how hard is it too say to one that God had encouraged me to ask you if you'd like a prayer for healing?

So many, many I believe would say yes and just do what you've said you've done. It seems to me the NT pattern as a usual things was when people would get healed.....then they'd get saved. Perhaps healing is ringing the dinner bells which motivates people to get saved? I'd appreciate your prayers for me as I seek to apply this.

Reactions: GTW27
Upvote 0

Bobber

Feb 10, 2004
✟218,154.00
Faith
Non-Denom
I am curious about this....were these Christians you prayed for or non Christians? If they were non Christians how did they respond to God revealing his grace and kindness to them? What did they say?

Upvote 0

Thijs Hottenhuis

Dec 3, 2023
Valkenburg Lb
Visit site
✟16,872.00
Country
Netherlands
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Good to hear that this inspires you, Bobber! I mainly pray for Christians, but not always, also agnostics may be open to this, for example. And I always pray for guidance on what to do and what to say, which doesn't always lead to long talks about Christianity. I consider this praying more like planting seeds, people are touched, and will open up more to God, I am sure. This does not always look like immediate salvation or turning to Jesus, I must say, but there is an opening which is becoming bigger. There are interesting testimonials about praying for healing on the internet, from Todd White, Heidi Baker, Dan Mohler, and Bill Johnson, to name a few. And I pray for you to get active with this, to heal the people, in Jesus' Name. Amen. Hallelujah!

Upvote 0

Bobber

Feb 10, 2004
✟218,154.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Good to hear that this inspires you, Bobber! I mainly pray for Christians, but not always, also agnostics may be open to this, for example. And I always pray for guidance on what to do and what to say, which doesn't always lead to long talks about Christianity. I consider this praying more like planting seeds, people are touched, and will open up more to God, I am sure. This does not always look like immediate salvation or turning to Jesus, I must say, but there is an opening which is becoming bigger. There are interesting testimonials about praying for healing on the internet, from Todd White, Heidi Baker, Dan Mohler, and Bill Johnson, to name a few. And I pray for you to get active with this, to heal the people, in Jesus' Name. Amen. Hallelujah!
Thanks so much! I sense your words here have come from the Lord. Maybe for other people too but definitely for me as I was feeling leadings from the Lord this week to begin doing as you have shared. I'll check out what those ministries you've put down above what they have to say about it too. God Bless!

Upvote 0

GTW27

Aug 31, 2007
Western Pa
✟205,037.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Thanks so much! I sense your words here have come from the Lord. Maybe for other people too but definitely for me as I was feeling leadings from the Lord this week to begin doing as you have shared. I'll check out what those ministries you've put down above what they have to say about it too. God Bless!
When Jesus was here He said. "My father is always working". With us, we are to rest in Him(cease from our own labors as they are like filthy rags). It is then that He can work in in through us by faith. This includes healing the sick. Blessings!

Upvote 0

tturt

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Oct 30, 2006
✟803,902.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Also, Jesus, while on earth, said look at the signs and wonders "If I do not the works of my Father, believe me not. But if I do, though ye believe not me, believe the works: that ye may know, and believe, that the Father is in me, and I in Him." (John 10:37-38)

ThijsH, would you check your conversations.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pioneer3mm
Upvote 0

Chegrmom49

Jan 26, 2024
NB
✟1,416.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Hi. I am brand new here. I have been dealing with pain on my left side (front and back) for months now as well as digestive issues. I’ve been to doctors, had scans and bloodwork and they can’t specifically identify what is causing my pain. I’ve tried physio and chiropractor care as well as a naturopath. Nothing is helping and my pain is getting worse. I’m really afraid that it is something very serious but uncommon so they are not finding it. The pain is daily and constant and I’m finding life very difficult. I take Tylenol 3 to help with it but even that doesn’t completely take the pain away. I would really love some heartfelt prayer for healing. It’s getting to be too much to bear. My husband and I are praying everyday.

Upvote 0

Thijs Hottenhuis

Dec 3, 2023
Valkenburg Lb
Visit site
✟16,872.00
Country
Netherlands
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Hello @Chegrmom49 , thank you for sharing this. I saw you also shared this on the Prayer Wall, and that is a good idea. I pray for you, for Love, Light, and Healing, in Jesus' Name! All the best for you, amen.

• Friendly
Reactions: linux.poet
Upvote 0