Dave Darling

Jan 10, 2016
Harrisburg, PA
✟119,202.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Hi everyone, I would greatly appreciate your prayers. I need a miracle, I am on some very strong medication and one of the side effects is thinning of the enamel on your teeth. So far I have had to get like 4 fillings and the last time I was at the dentist the dentist said I had 4 more cavities that needed to be drilled, I am scheduled to have 2 drilled on Mat 6 and then another 2 at a later date. I am currently in alot of pain in my mouth so I may have to try to get in sooner to have them drilled. If God does not intervene I am going to have a serious problem, they are going to have to drill out my whole mouth. Years ago this was happening as well but God showed up and miraculously healed my teeth and the pain was gone, the cavities were gone, I was fine for a good 15 years, however I am in need of a miracle again. Please pray for a miracle healing! Thank you!

AlexB23

Christian
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2023
WI
✟110,230.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hi everyone, I would greatly appreciate your prayers. I need a miracle, I am on some very strong medication and one of the side effects is thinning of the enamel on your teeth. So far I have had to get like 4 fillings and the last time I was at the dentist the dentist said I had 4 more cavities that needed to be drilled, I am scheduled to have 2 drilled on Mat 6 and then another 2 at a later date. I am currently in alot of pain in my mouth so I may have to try to get in sooner to have them drilled. If God does not intervene I am going to have a serious problem, they are going to have to drill out my whole mouth. Years ago this was happening as well but God showed up and miraculously healed my teeth and the pain was gone, the cavities were gone, I was fine for a good 15 years, however I am in need of a miracle again. Please pray for a miracle healing! Thank you!
I will pray that your teeth get better.

Reactions: Tigger45
Upvote 0

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,094,235.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Wow. You got free of some cavities with prayer. Well my prayer is for you to get into the Lord’s Presence again and pray for your teeth. And I will pray for you too.

Reactions: Tigger45
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums