Jan 22, 2005
✟460,590.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
YEP ur hair is wayyyy longer than Leonards hair, I have extremely long long hair and I can tell u might've braided yours, I have to do that or else I lay on it when I sleep. But when I hit the road, its pony tail and cap !!
LOL My hair is at my bum! I braid it every night for bedtime otherwise I'm strangling myself in the middle of the night with it! LOL Day time it's up in a clip or braid, out of my face.

Upvote 0

Solomons Porch

Solomon's Porch
Jan 8, 2017
East
✟206,553.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
LOL My hair is at my bum! I braid it every night for bedtime otherwise I'm strangling myself in the middle of the night with it! LOL Day time it's up in a clip or braid, out of my face.
Shut the front door, MINE TOO
Dont ya just love it when you close it in the car/truck door???

Upvote 0

Humble me Lord

Site Supporter
Apr 17, 2017
The far north icebox
✟190,331.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Yep, braided makes it much easier to manage.
I am blessed to have great hair. My great grandmother on my moms side was a Cherokee Indian taken from the trail of tears. It was looked down on in those times, not talked about,and I never even knew this until about 10 years ago.

Long hair, Another thing we all have in common, YAY

Upvote 0

*LILAC

Site Supporter
Jan 22, 2005
✟460,590.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Shut the front door, MINE TOO
Dont ya just love it when you close it in the car/truck door???
I haven't been THAT blessed... YET... LOL Close to it, though! Especially when the wind picks it up just as you get in. Yipes!

Upvote 0

Solomons Porch

Solomon's Porch
Jan 8, 2017
East
✟206,553.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yep, braided makes it much easier to manage.
I am blessed to have great hair. My great grandmother on my moms side was a Cherokee Indian taken from the trail of tears. It was looked down on in those times, not talked about,and I never even knew this until about 10 years ago.

Long hair, Another thing we all have in common, YAY
Ok, i am soooo blown away. Now your talkin about being from Cherokee Indian, wellllll guesss what?? I am as well, this is so weird, but cool.

Reactions: *LILAC
Upvote 0

Solomons Porch

Solomon's Porch
Jan 8, 2017
East
✟206,553.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I haven't been THAT blessed... YET... LOL Close to it, though! Especially when the wind picks it up just as you get in. Yipes!
Yep, let that wind catch it right, and Im stuck yelling help

• Winner
Upvote 0

*LILAC

Site Supporter
Jan 22, 2005
✟460,590.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Well see there that means we tan well LOL
Almost too well might I add, I have to SPF it up big time
Oh yes! I'm suffering from lack of SPF from yesterday... youch! I mostly use coconut oil but that SPF is very minimal... hello Hawaian Tropics! :cool:

Upvote 0

Solomons Porch

Solomon's Porch
Jan 8, 2017
East
✟206,553.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Oh yes! I'm suffering from lack of SPF from yesterday... youch! I mostly use coconut oil but that SPF is very minimal... hello Hawaian Tropics! :cool:
Amen to that, aloe vera cool me off quick please lol

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Humble me Lord

Site Supporter
Apr 17, 2017
The far north icebox
✟190,331.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Amazing coincidence, the sad thing is it's almost impossible to trace my Cherokee ancestry not knowing my great grandmothers name.
My tan really stands out up here among the Swedes and Norwegians :oldthumbsup:

Upvote 0

Solomons Porch

Solomon's Porch
Jan 8, 2017
East
✟206,553.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Amazing coincidence, the sad thing is it's almost impossible to trace my Cherokee ancestry not knowing my great grandmothers name.
My tan really stands out up here among the Swedes and Norwegians :oldthumbsup:
I bet it does, and yes, I have no way to trace anything either. Even though what I said earlier about a DNA test was funny, it's actually true. People wanna know "what I am". I don't fit a certain picture or something around here, I dont know *shoulders shrugging*. But I bet you DO stand out where you are from, in fact big time im sure. But thank God for 80 acres to hide in, right?

Upvote 0

Solomons Porch

Solomon's Porch
Jan 8, 2017
East
✟206,553.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Theres this one gentleman that I met when I first came to CF and I think his name is Ken Behrens, I dont see him much anymore, but I really liked to read his stuff and learn from some of the things he posted. Really nice gentleman. He was interesting.

And then theres FriendoftheLord or something like that, you can tell his life got a total transformation and His zeal n fire for God is contagious.

Also, a girl ( i think ) named Nicole, not sure, but she seems very very sweet and ALWAYS has the nicest things to say, always complimenting someone and giving encouragement.

Theres so many, I will have to look back to be able to post somewhat of a correct profile name.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

infinity25

May 14, 2017
JUNCTION CITY/KANSAS
✟7,850.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Amen, we are still praying for the funds and guidance to put up a small cabin on our north 40 and invite pastors/preachers to come if they need to get away from the pressures of ministry and refresh themselves in God's country.
Getting away in Gods country has always done wonders for me.

Upvote 0