East
✟206,553.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I took one year of Spanish in highschool. My dad can speak it fluently but never taught us kids.
I had to learn enough to get by, because of 2 previous jobs I worked, it was kinda needed at the time.

Reactions: *LILAC
Upvote 0

bhsmte

Apr 26, 2013
✟247,431.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
clicked on someone's thread or read their post and had an instant thought and judgment about their type of character (mind you we cannot see them or know them except for what they display online)? OR instead of having a thought or judgment, you had a feeling or discernment about them? (such as wow how arrogant, hmmmmm this is an interesting person for sure, wow they sure seem wise, whoa that's deep right there I could learn something from this one, ugh another one of them, geesh this one is weird, I'm not clicking on their profile anymore because "I think" they can read my mail, lol what a funny man/woman this person really makes me laugh, now that's scary right there, oh no them again? let the arguing begin *sigh*, what a nice n sweet person this one is always got something pleasant to say, ok IM TOTALLY lost and have NO clue what they just said - next)...... you get the picture. Now while I don't mind anyone putting me "under the bus" you can feel free to do so, you have my permission. BUT I'd love to hear your thoughts here and please be nice or careful not displaying "their" name not to offend.

Let's use someone for example in case you don't understand: Brinny - he is always so nice and loves the prayer wall, he always leaves friendly status such as "like or friendly". *** hope you don't mind Brinny I thought of you in using this example? and if your not sure as to how they will take it, just leave a clue of their profile initials, such as mine would be SP. I have found that many times people have been very accurate and then sometimes they've been dead wrong, many times I laugh at their prejudgement of character.

Remember to be nice ;)

I enjoy observing human psychology and the psychology of belief and that is one major reason I am on this site. Yes, I do draw conclusions as to the type of people post certain things and also their motivation to do so. Every post someone makes on here, is another clue about who they are.

Upvote 0

Solomons Porch

Solomon's Porch
Jan 8, 2017
East
✟206,553.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I enjoy observing human psychology and the psychology of belief and that is one major reason I am on this site. Yes, I do draw conclusions as to the type of people post certain things and also their motivation to do so. Every post someone makes on here, is another clue about who they are.
Ahhhhh I thought I was the only one that did this???
I love to see what makes people "tick" (not meaning that in a bad way)
Just to figure out what causes them to "think" the way they do or act.
Kinda like being a detective 24/7
I do love understanding people though, i really do.
Just when you think you got it figured out,
they will throw a wrench in your AHA moment,
then you have to erase and start all over, Love it :oldthumbsup:

Upvote 0

*LILAC

Site Supporter
Jan 22, 2005
✟460,590.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Ahhhhh I thought I was the only one that did this???
I love to see what makes people "tick" (not meaning that in a bad way)
Just to figure out what causes them to "think" the way they do or act.
Kinda like being a detective 24/7
I do love understanding people though, i really do.
Just when you think you got it figured out,
they will throw a wrench in your AHA moment,
then you have to erase and start all over, Love it :oldthumbsup:
Yep... just when you think you MIGHT have someone kind of figured out... they prove you wrong! We human beings tend to make life quite interesting!

Upvote 0