East
✟206,553.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
clicked on someone's thread or read their post and had an instant thought and judgment about their type of character (mind you we cannot see them or know them except for what they display online)? OR instead of having a thought or judgment, you had a feeling or discernment about them? (such as wow how arrogant, hmmmmm this is an interesting person for sure, wow they sure seem wise, whoa that's deep right there I could learn something from this one, ugh another one of them, geesh this one is weird, I'm not clicking on their profile anymore because "I think" they can read my mail, lol what a funny man/woman this person really makes me laugh, now that's scary right there, oh no them again? let the arguing begin *sigh*, what a nice n sweet person this one is always got something pleasant to say, ok IM TOTALLY lost and have NO clue what they just said - next)...... you get the picture. Now while I don't mind anyone putting me "under the bus" you can feel free to do so, you have my permission. BUT I'd love to hear your thoughts here and please be nice or careful not displaying "their" name not to offend.

Let's use someone for example in case you don't understand: Brinny - he is always so nice and loves the prayer wall, he always leaves friendly status such as "like or friendly". *** hope you don't mind Brinny I thought of you in using this example? and if your not sure as to how they will take it, just leave a clue of their profile initials, such as mine would be SP. I have found that many times people have been very accurate and then sometimes they've been dead wrong, many times I laugh at their prejudgement of character.

Remember to be nice ;)

Solomons Porch

Solomon's Porch
Jan 8, 2017
East
✟206,553.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
That PT woman, I don't know about her, I think she tries too hard sometimes, and it's possible that thick-headed people like her make her want to scream. :D
Lol I know I know, but she is a wonderful wonderful lady. AND she has come so far and done so well, be patient with her, Gods not finished with her *wink wink*

• Haha
Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,345,013.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
clicked on someone's thread or read their post and had an instant thought and judgment about their type of character (mind you we cannot see them or know them except for what they display online)? OR instead of having a thought or judgment, you had a feeling or discernment about them? (such as wow how arrogant, hmmmmm this is an interesting person for sure, wow they sure seem wise, whoa that's deep right there I could learn something from this one, ugh another one of them, geesh this one is weird, I'm not clicking on their profile anymore because "I think" they can read my mail, lol what a funny man/woman this person really makes me laugh, now that's scary right there, oh no them again? let the arguing begin *sigh*, what a nice n sweet person this one is always got something pleasant to say, ok IM TOTALLY lost and have NO clue what they just said - next)...... you get the picture. Now while I don't mind anyone putting me "under the bus" you can feel free to do so, you have my permission. BUT I'd love to hear your thoughts here and please be nice or careful not displaying "their" name not to offend.

Let's use someone for example in case you don't understand: Brinny - he is always so nice and loves the prayer wall, he always leaves friendly status such as "like or friendly". *** hope you don't mind Brinny I thought of you in using this example? and if your not sure as to how they will take it, just leave a clue of their profile initials, such as mine would be SP. I have found that many times people have been very accurate and then sometimes they've been dead wrong, many times I laugh at their prejudgement of character.

Remember to be nice ;)

brinny is a "she" pod'na :p

Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,345,013.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
That PT woman, I don't know about her, I think she tries too hard sometimes, and it's possible that thick-headed people like her make her want to scream. :D

hee hee who's PT?

not tryin' ta be'z nozy or anythin' ;)

Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,345,013.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
OOHHHHHH see this is a perfect example of the "not knowing"...... so so sorry brinny my fran, oops. But I like ya though :D

hahaaaaa

awesome thread, by the way....

it madez me do this:

4chsmu1.gif

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,345,013.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,345,013.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
ok, since we're speakin' here....

there's a thread that has gotten closed....it was not distressful to me as much as brothers and sisters in Christ defending it and the person used in the OP.

*throws that into the mix*

Upvote 0

Solomons Porch

Solomon's Porch
Jan 8, 2017
East
✟206,553.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
ok, since we're speakin' here....

there's a thread that has gotten closed....it was not distressful to me as much as brothers and sisters in Christ defending it and the person used in the OP.

*throws that into the mix*
hmmmm :scratch:
oh lawdy ima be tryin to figure this out all day lol

Upvote 0

Grandpa2390

The Grey
Feb 24, 2017
New Orleans
✟42,853.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
on another thread, where we were asked which scientific phenomena we find to be the most amazing, one person replies that they are all true but not amazing.
Then upon questioning, tells us what he finds to be amazing.

If you can't take pleasure in he simple things, how complex phenomena can be so simple... My judgement, this arrogant atheist just wanted to use the opportunity to let everyone know how smart he is.
But to those of us who know, it's all fascinating. It's all beautiful. No matter how simple/dull/common it may be.

So my judgement: arrogance/pride/whatever. wanted to feel superior to everyone reading the thread. like a culinary guy who turns his nose up at a fancy dish because he like to eat fancier dishes ;)

Upvote 0