Montgomery
✟149,418.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I got the results of my MRI today. There is a 65% chance that I have prostate cancer. I have a biopsy on the 12th.
Even if I have cancer I am going to workout and reach my goal of losing 100 pounds. I am halfway there now.

Upvote 0

BPPLEE

Apr 13, 2022
Montgomery
✟149,418.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I got the results of my MRI today. There is a 65% chance that I have prostate cancer. I have a biopsy on the 12th.
Even if I have cancer I am going to workout and reach my goal of losing 100 pounds. I am halfway there now.
Thanks for the prayers @Misty-Dawn and @Wings like Eagles

• Friendly
Reactions: YorkieGal
Upvote 0

RileyG

Veteran
Angels Team
Feb 10, 2013
Nebraska
✟255,823.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
I had the biopsy Thursday and they told me not to do anything strenuous for a few days so I can’t workout. I will resume working out Wednesday.
prayers for you

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

BPPLEE

Apr 13, 2022
Montgomery
✟149,418.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I am clinically obese and hate exercise. I am just setting myself up for failure :(
DDP Yoga is good for people who are out of shape. I had to start with something that was easy

Reactions: Hazelelponi
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Wings like Eagles

Site Supporter
Jul 31, 2013
Arizona
✟215,653.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I am clinically obese and hate exercise. I am just setting myself up for failure :(
I really like Qigong - I just don't get into the weird thinking.

Upvote 0

BPPLEE

Apr 13, 2022
Montgomery
✟149,418.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I have hit a plateau with my weight loss so now I’m going to cut back on WW points and if that doesn’t work I am going to cut carbs. I have lost 50 pounds and want to lose another 50 in 6 months. If I don’t reach my goal I’m going to keep trying until I reach 100 pounds of weight loss.

Upvote 0

joymercy

Site Supporter
Feb 26, 2017
study
✟260,814.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Widowed
Easy, private, wall push ups anywhere you are, gt up your circulation and energy level and help with posture and increasing muscle mass, which burns more calories than adipose tissue does. Increasing muscle, means a higher metabolism:

Upvote 0

RDKirk

Alien, Pilgrim, and Sojourner
Site Supporter
Mar 3, 2013
US
✟1,489,019.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I got the results of the biopsy and none of the samples they tested were cancer. What a relief
Praise God. A similar thing happened to me. The urologist actually said he was surprised the results were negative.

Doggoned thing feels and sounds like someone is using an electric staple gun on your bladder from the inside.

Upvote 0