Aug 23, 2007
✟791,709.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Hi, I could be way better at having confidence that people's prayers for me will be answered, but I'm getting worried that if I gain 10 pounds beyond where I "want" to be, my newfound clothes over the past couple of years will stop fitting. I'm not here for unsolicited advice per se, but I am hoping that the weight gain will level off. I'm scared. It could be my medication (although it's extremely effective for what I'm taking it for). I don't exercise enough, but it didn't use to affect my weight before the medication. Sigh.

AlexB23

Christian
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2023
WI
✟110,281.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hi, I could be way better at having confidence that people's prayers for me will be answered, but I'm getting worried that if I gain 10 pounds beyond where I "want" to be, my newfound clothes over the past couple of years will stop fitting. I'm not here for unsolicited advice per se, but I am hoping that the weight gain will level off. I'm scared. It could be my medication (although it's extremely effective for what I'm taking it for). I don't exercise enough, but it didn't use to affect my weight before the medication. Sigh.
I will pray for you. You might also want to post this in the general prayers forum or the Fitness & Diet thread as well.

Reactions: Lady Bug
Upvote 0

Lady Bug

Thankful For My Confirmation
Site Supporter
Aug 23, 2007
✟791,709.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
I will pray for you. You might also want to post this in the general prayers forum or the Fitness & Diet thread as well.
I may have trouble finding the General Prayers forum. Anyway, is it wrong to post it here though?

Upvote 0

AlexB23

Christian
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2023
WI
✟110,281.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I may have trouble finding the General Prayers forum. Anyway, is it wrong to post it here though?
Here is the prayer wall (where general prayers go): Prayer Wall

It is not wrong to post this here, but you might get more traffic on the prayer wall.

Reactions: Lady Bug
Upvote 0

Lady Bug

Thankful For My Confirmation
Site Supporter
Aug 23, 2007
✟791,709.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Here is the prayer wall (where general prayers go): Prayer Wall

It is not wrong to post this here, but you might get more traffic on the prayer wall.
Thanks, I might not have been able to find it as easily.

Reactions: AlexB23
Upvote 0