Fundamentalism Makes Me Cry

Status
Not open for further replies.

hopeee

Mar 8, 2002
✟596.00
I would like to make a comment to the person who says Catholic's are Unbiblical!
Where does it say in the Bible that you can't ask St.Mary or a particular Saint to watch over you? Were does it say in the Bible that you can't talk to them?????? If your Mother passed away, wouldn't you still want to be able to talk to her in Heaven????? This is what Catholic's believe. Just because we pray does NOT mean we worship them or think they are our GOD! Only God can determine if he wants our prayers answered or not.. I do believe God sends Angels to watch over us........ Catholics don't have to pray to Saints or St. Mary if they don't want to! The saints were mentioned many times in the Bible. Colossians 1.9 Final Greetings and Benediction 21 Greet every saint in Christ Jesus. The friends who are with me greet you. All the saints greet you, especially those of the emperor's house-hold. 23 the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit. Also, God sent an Angel to ask St. Mary to be the Mother of Jesus. I think this is a perfect example of God using Angels to send messages from him....... This is what Catholics believe...... It makes me cry when other people "bash" our religion without even understanding it! :cry: Hope

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.