Visit site
✟346,909.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Why don't you block them? If they are behaving in a way that cannot be proven to moderators, it's best to block them in my opinion. Unfortunately I don't think any rules would stop it.
I think it would.

Upvote 0

JCFantasy23

In a Kingdom by the Sea.
Jul 1, 2008
Lakeland, FL
✟502,107.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I would like to talk about security improvements. There are many men on this board that feel that as we are all members of the church body that we should act on this board as we would in a church building. By that they mean that we, as women, are not entitled to post w/o some kind of headship over us.
Could we please have cf rules as a headship over everyone and that places us all as equal members of the body of Christ.
As it is now there is no rule for bullying by males toward females, and no incentive for others to put a stop to it. On the contrary I see just an egging on or if not then just a quite acceptance.
There needs to be rules in place so that those who are bullied have rules in place that others can be reminded of, in being specific toward gender

I'm not sure what you're looking for exactly when you say gender rules. We have firm rules in place that flaming or goading anyone isn't allowed, whatever their gender is. I haven't seen bullying for being a woman myself, but if you do encounter this, please do use the report button and we will definitely review the situation.

Upvote 0

JCFantasy23

In a Kingdom by the Sea.
Jul 1, 2008
Lakeland, FL
✟502,107.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

DarylFawcett

Ticket Support Manager
Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Sep 29, 2005
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟987,612.00
Country
Canada
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Speaking of ad networks, I take it Google Adsense probably does not even allow a site like this to have that, right? I heard they did that to a gun related forum. Do they even give a specific reason if they did the same here?
This is something @Brent W would need to answer.

Upvote 0

ChristianMatchmaking

Jul 16, 2005
US
✟18,199.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
This is something @Brent W would need to answer.
He's the OP and I figured he or someone else could. I have a strong hunch that either the site once did have Adsense and was later banned, or applied for Adsense and was rejected. Otherwise from what I've heard Adsense generally pays better than other networks by a large margin and would therefore probably be here now. I'll bet they took one look at the site and decided they didn't like it because of how "the world" is in its own form of discrimination and "PC." No doubt they would declare the rules and terms here to be against its own rules and terms, because in the US we are not "allowed" to believe certain things without adverse consequences sometimes. As far as the gun related site I alluded to goes, it happened that I was looking at Adsense related pages just within the last day or so, and it appears that maybe they didn't ban it out of strict "PC" but rather because it contains sections where dealers and other members are allowed to advertise weapons for sale as long as everything is done legally. There is something in Adsense about "sale of weapons." But here I would suspect it is merely the terms/rules statements that would get an Adsense ban.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums