victoria
✟34,420.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
No they don't think they can save the planet. Their own prediction says other wise. The sun will run out of fuel and expand to a red giant swallowing up the earth.
Another false prophesy, thanks for that. And yes they appeal to people to save the planet. A few examples -
Save the Earth etc etc ad nausea

Upvote 0

BeyondET

Earth Treasures
Site Supporter
Jul 17, 2018
Virginia
✟158,161.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Another false prophesy, thanks for that. And yes they appeal to people to save the planet. A few examples -
Save the Earth etc etc ad nausea
Actually people are looking to escape planet earth, colonized other planets. Become interstellar dwellers. As you know the sun will not last for ever.

It's futile like anything in the physical realm. Bowhead whales may live hundreds of years but if there's something us humans can do to help make sure they do live atleast that long. Without an unexpected impact from humans harming it's life spand isn't false. The whale certainly can't do anything about humans burning fossil fuels.

Besides that's rudimentary energy production, why use dirty technology.

I'll trade a false prophesy for a environmental friendly vehicle all day. Atleast there's less chance of someone thinking suicide to sit in a running car in a garage falling asleep not waking up. Gas cars spew out quite the deadly gas.

Technically if every car ran 24/7 on petroleum it would put the human race to sleep on earth for good. How long that would take who knows.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

BeyondET

Earth Treasures
Site Supporter
Jul 17, 2018
Virginia
✟158,161.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
That obviously is future. Not history. Guess I need to be more specific for some.
Yea it seemed you were rolling two different accuracies together, the locusts and no safe havens, say among the trees would be a likely place for those not affected.

Upvote 0

truthpls

Oct 16, 2023
victoria
✟34,420.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Actually people are looking to escape planet earth, colonized other planets. Become interstellar dwellers. As you know the sun will not last for ever.
I know people would love to escape. Too bad they never will.
Obadiah 1:4
Though thou exalt thyself as the eagle, and though thou set thy nest among the stars, thence will I bring thee down, saith the Lord .

It's futile like anything in the physical realm. Bowhead whales may live hundreds of years but if there's something us humans can do to help make sure they do live atleast that long.
Worry more about the millions of babies being killed.
Without an unexpected impact from humans harming it's life spand isn't false. The whale certainly can't do anything about humans burning fossil fuels.
No, nor can mosquitos.
Besides that's rudimentary energy production, why use dirty technology.
Maybe some have no real choice. Maybe some so called clean tech is not so clean either.
I'll trade a false prophesy for a environmental friendly vehicle all day.
I will flush all false prophesy
Atleast there's less chance of someone thinking suicide to sit in a running car in a garage falling asleep not waking up. Gas cars spew out quite the deadly gas.
As do generators powering electric ones. Then there is the slave labor for the batteries etc etc.
Technically if every car ran 24/7 on petroleum it would put the human race to sleep on earth for good. How long that would take who knows.
Guess that won't happen. The race ain't going away

Upvote 0

BeyondET

Earth Treasures
Site Supporter
Jul 17, 2018
Virginia
✟158,161.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I know people would love to escape. Too bad they never will.
Obadiah 1:4
Though thou exalt thyself as the eagle, and though thou set thy nest among the stars, thence will I bring thee down, saith the Lord .
Hmm are you saying that's about humans and not the other?
Worry more about the millions of babies being killed.
Who wouldn't
No, nor can mosquitos.
Mosquitos are one tuff insect, been around for a very long time way longer than the bowhead.
Maybe some have no real choice. Maybe some so called clean tech is not so clean either.
You are right about that, nice call :)

Sounds like a catch 22, keep burning toxic fumes that doesn't take a rocket scientist to know its harmful or buy the clean tech from the guy who still uses the toxic fumer. If enough people buy his products maybe he will change his mind and use his own product and forget all about the old stuff. Create even better ones.
I will flush all false prophesy
That's cool just use one of those low flush models, helps save on your water bill too that's a plus you would agree I know.
As do generators powering electric ones. Then there is the slave labor for the batteries etc etc.
There are clean generators that power electric ones too.

Definitely shouldn't deal with countries doing that, but it's not something you give up on just because of bad actors. Try and stop the unjust actions, fight the good fight.
Guess that won't happen. The race ain't going away
No that was uncalled for I apologize it can cause death because of it, though that is the reality of fossil fuel burning on mammals.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

truthpls

Oct 16, 2023
victoria
✟34,420.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Yea it seemed you were rolling two different accuracies together, the locusts and no safe havens, say among the trees would be a likely place for those not affected.
The locusts only bother the wicked. Driving an electric scooter won't help them

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

truthpls

Oct 16, 2023
victoria
✟34,420.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Hmm are you saying that's about humans and not the other?
What 'other'?
Who wouldn't

Mosquitos are one tuff insect, been around for a very long time way longer than the bowhead.
Actually, no. They were made the same day and so was mankind
You are right about that, nice call :)

Sounds like a catch 22, keep burning toxic fumes that doesn't take a rocket scientist to know its harmful or buy the clean tech from the guy who still uses the toxic fumer. If enough people buy his products maybe he will change his mind and use his own product and forget all about the old stuff. Create even better ones.
How about everyone on earth do the same thing? If say, China burned coal a lot, and everyone in Denmark used wind power I am not sure the planet would be saved. Now if nukes were used in Syria or Ukraine maybe that would change the equation even more.
That's cool just use one of those low flush models, helps save on your water bill too that's a plus you would agree I know.
I think I might need a full deluxe flusher for the climate prophesies.
There are clean generators that power electric ones too.
Are they affordable for the poor of most of the world?
Definitely shouldn't deal with countries doing that, but it's not something you give up on just because of bad actors. Try and stop the unjust actions, fight the good fight.
I don't consider worshiping earth to be the good fight.
No that was uncalled for I apologize it can cause death because of it, though that is the reality of fossil fuel burning on mammals.
Not just fossil fuel, but nukes kill whales. Ships too. Etc. Here is the deal with animals. If any go extinct, God can reintroduce them once He takes over the planet and fixes things. Moral of the story --Only God can save the whales

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

BeyondET

Earth Treasures
Site Supporter
Jul 17, 2018
Virginia
✟158,161.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
First a third of the trees burn and a third of the oceans turn to blood. Later all the waters turn to blood.
Is that in revelation 9 through 11, where you mentioned the locusts attack for five month's on some of humility yet still thousands of days left of others being safe.

Upvote 0

truthpls

Oct 16, 2023
victoria
✟34,420.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Is that in revelation 9 through 11, where you mentioned the locusts attack for five month's on some of humility yet still thousands of days left of others being safe.
Your point? The events of the last several years escalate as the time nears the end. During that time men still have a chance to repent. Not all do. The events of the future in the bible tell us that after a time of trial on the earth, the planet lives on fine, thank you very much. It is God that saves the planet. Not you. Not teslas. Not lithium batteries.

Upvote 0

BeyondET

Earth Treasures
Site Supporter
Jul 17, 2018
Virginia
✟158,161.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Your point? The events of the last several years escalate as the time nears the end. During that time men still have a chance to repent. Not all do. The events of the future in the bible tell us that after a time of trial on the earth, the planet lives on fine, thank you very much. It is God that saves the planet. Not you. Not teslas. Not lithium batteries.
You mean all of the non sealed?.

Surely the sealed are ok, right?

Tesla's and lithium batteries aren't trying to save the world. But trying to keep what we have now livable. Because you don't know when that will happen. You still got to cut your yard when the grass gets high just like CO2 in the atmosphere.

You can't keep tipping the scale of CO2 because of a future event that is bleak for all mankind.

What do you think people should do keep burning fossils fuels?. Or stop producing oil tomorrow and shut down all transportation, electrical grid etc., go back to the stone age?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

BeyondET

Earth Treasures
Site Supporter
Jul 17, 2018
Virginia
✟158,161.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Here is the deal with animals. If any go extinct, God can reintroduce them once He takes over the planet and fixes things. Moral of the story --Only God can save the whales
Has God said that is His plan if that happens to whales? What if God's plan isn't to reintroduce everything in the physical like whales?.

Then what, O well I thought God would reintroduce the whales. I didn't know it was something like the garden and up to us humans to take care of it because it was a one time deal.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

truthpls

Oct 16, 2023
victoria
✟34,420.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
You mean all of the non sealed?.
In the case of the stinging weird hybrid locust, sure.
Surely the sealed are ok, right?
The believers in the very end time will still be without sun and stars and water that is not blood. So it will not be honky dory for them.
Tesla's and lithium batteries aren't trying to save the world.
"Electric cars and battery recycling offer significant potential for a sustainable future" The Eco-Friendly Revolution and Electric Cars (Paving the Way for a Sustainable Future) | Recycle Coach
So they do offer the cars as part of the solution. And yes some people do claim they save the planet!
"Why Electric Vehicles Are a Great Way to Save the Planet"

But trying to keep what we have now livable. Because you don't know when that will happen. You still got to cut your yard when the grass gets high just like CO2 in the atmosphere.
Trying to be clean is great. Running a segment of society out of business because they do not comply with greenie laws may not be so great. Especially when it is not a worldwide effort.
You can't keep tipping the scale of CO2 because of a future event that is bleak for all mankind.
Some claim the CO2 thing is a false narrative. And the gurus who push it have big footprints so are hypocrites. Governments taxing people in the name of the environment also might spend the money elsewhere. Etc. Sin is the problem not gas.
What do you think people should do keep burning fossils fuels?.
People should do wonders. However do you think India should have no cars? Or that they should all buy electric ones? Do you think China should immediately shut all coal plants? Do you think all wars should stop today? There are many things that should happen. I suggest that the poor be considered in the puritan greenie religion.
Or stop producing oil tomorrow and shut down all transportation, electrical grid etc., go back to the stone age?
What good does it do to invent pi in the sky goals? The problem is sin. Man cannot save himself, period.

Upvote 0