Facts to disprove theory of evolution

Status
Not open for further replies.

2PhiloVoid

Critical Thinking ***contra*** Conformity!
Site Supporter
Oct 28, 2006
The Void!
✟1,148,081.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
What sort of facts could disprove it?

Does anyone have any?

Oh, I don't know. Maybe if geologists and biologists couldn't find evidence of strata or biological life any earlier than what belongs within our current understanding of The Holocene Epoch. ... something along those lines.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

The IbanezerScrooge

I can't believe what I'm hearing...
Sep 1, 2015
Florida
✟248,961.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
There's the classic Cambrian rabbit, though that would more throw a wrench into phylogeny and our understanding of the tree of life than Evolution itself.

Perhaps if we found 2 people (or any 2 animals really) with completely different DNA, and I mean COMPLETELY different, but that were "twins." That would be something that would throw Evolution into disarray. (TBF, could be aliens too).

If an offspring of a parent actually came out as a different species (though I guess that could be aliens too. See Xenomorph).

Last edited:
Upvote 0

SelfSim

A non "-ist"
Jun 23, 2014
✟177,801.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Private
I'm just wondering how it's possible for aquatic lifeforms to  evolve into oxygen breathing animals?
Its highly likely that rudimentary cellular oxygen stress was present in Earth's early geo-chemical environment from the beginning. This means that early anaerobic organisms must have possessed effective antioxidant defenses. Thus, some form of metal based proto-protein chemistry, which transfers electrons via transitional metals, would have been available to all protocells from the very beginning of their formation.

The inference from this is that all developing lifeforms already had the basic chemistry at hand, in order to evolve towards aerobic respiration.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

The IbanezerScrooge

I can't believe what I'm hearing...
Sep 1, 2015
Florida
✟248,961.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
Reactions: Astrophile
Upvote 0

SelfSim

A non "-ist"
Jun 23, 2014
✟177,801.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Private
Evolution is for those that dont believe in the power of God. We are made in His image. We didnt evolve from apes....
The principles of Evolution don't depend on believing.

They are the consequences of error prone self replication.

Upvote 0

dlamberth

Senior Contributor
Site Supporter
Oct 12, 2003
Oregon
✟766,206.00
Faith
Other Religion
Politics
US-Others
Evolution is for those that dont believe in the power of God. We are made in His image. We didnt evolve from apes....
That's your opinion. Mine is that evolution has everything to do with the Creative Power of God. That's because as the Earth itSelf shows that it's through evolution that new life forms are created. In fact, it doesn't stop with the Earth, the whole Universe evolves and changes over time. That's all due to the Creative Power of God.

But to the question posed in the OP. I'm unable to come up with any facts that disprove evolution. What about you?

Reactions: Estrid
Upvote 0

friend of

A private in Gods army
Site Supporter
Dec 28, 2016
provincial
✟775,201.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
That's your opinion. Mine is that evolution has everything to do with the Creative Power of God. That's because as the Earth itSelf shows that it's through evolution that new life forms are created. In fact, it doesn't stop with the Earth, the whole Universe evolves and changes over time. That's all due to the Creative Power of God.

But to the question posed in the OP. I'm unable to come up with any facts that disprove evolution. What about you?
Then at which point did the apes become Adam and Eve the first humans in the eyes of God?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

friend of

A private in Gods army
Site Supporter
Dec 28, 2016
provincial
✟775,201.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Its highly likely that rudimentary cellular oxygen stress was present in Earth's early geo-chemical environment from the beginning. This means that early anaerobic organisms must have possessed effective antioxidant defenses. Thus, some form of metal based proto-protein chemistry, which transfers electrons via transitional metals, would have been available to all protocells from the very beginning of their formation.

The inference from this is that all developing lifeforms already had the basic chemistry at hand, in order to evolve towards aerobic respiration.
Okay but all animals at one point emerged from the sea, meaning they breathed underwater to respirate. We know lungs for breathing air developed afterward. So how did marine creatures adapt to such a hostile environment?

Upvote 0

AV1611VET

SCIENCE CAN TAKE A HIKE
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2006
Guam
✟4,948,127.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
What sort of facts could disprove it?

Does anyone have any?
1710193145327.jpeg

Upvote 0

Hans Blaster

Rocket surgeon
Mar 11, 2017
USA
✟310,690.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Okay but all animals at one point emerged from the sea, meaning they breathed underwater to respirate. We know lungs for breathing air developed afterward. So how did marine creatures adapt to such a hostile environment?

That's a differnet question. All fish respirate oxygen.

Lungfish have bladders that can fill with air.

• Informative
Upvote 0

SelfSim

A non "-ist"
Jun 23, 2014
✟177,801.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Private
That life originated in anoxia is supportable, but many organisms obviously developed to depend on oxygen for survival. They are likely to have independently evolved diverse respiratory systems for acquiring it from the immediate environment they found themselves in. This capability is entirely inheritable from pre-biotic chemistry once self-replication gets underway.

All gas exchangers share in basic features like porous thin blood-gas barriers, which regulate the amount of gas exchange.
Respiratory complexity from simple mechanical barriers to semi porous air-blood diffusion interfaces from invertebrates to vertebrates and then onto organisms moving from the deep ocean onto land and into the sky, is no exception. The differences are not as great as one might imagine, once considered from the basic physics of gas exchange.

• Informative
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.