Do you fellas get any dicipleship/ sermons on sex etc?

KingdomIncreseGuy

Nov 6, 2015
✟7,990.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
My church has a program called OWL (Our Whole Lives). It get's um... rather in-depth, definitely not standard abstinence only stuff. Suffice to say that going over exactly what is in the OWL program would not be considered appropriate discussion on CF.
Wait you identify as Atheist but you go to church?

I am a Christian girl in highschool. I really needed advice so I made an account on here, I hope you all can be helpful
I've been dating my boyfriend for a little over 2 years now. He isn't a Christian, but I love him so much. We've talked about our future together and all these plans we have and I can't imagine not having him in my life. He's been to church a few times with me but doesn't believe in anything, and it causes a lot of arguments between us.
Now let me backtrack... over the summer, we almost broke up. I had just gotten home from church camp and it was extremely life changing. I didn't want to fall into old habits & as much as I love my bf it didn't feel right for us to be together... I tried to break up with him but it was horribly painful. He brought up how I said I would never break up with him, and that he would blame our break up on camp. He kept saying that if I loved him I wouldn't do this, and that I didn't have to bring religion into our relationship. So we decided to make things work. After a few months, I fell back into old habits and other bad things. (having sex, experimenting with drugs/alcohol) I felt guilty but eventually stopped thinking about it and tried to suppress it when the thought did come up. But now I can't stop thinking about it and I don't know what to do. Since the summer I have changed in a lot of ways. I overdosed and have since stopped doing drugs and anything related to them. I am working on stopping cussing. I also am attending church every sunday & fca meetings at my school. I'm trying to get back on track, but I don't know what to do about my boyfriend. I love him and don't want to hurt him, but I want a relationship based on God. I just don't want him to hate me or be turned away from God, and I feel that I am too weak to break things off because I am so afraid.

Upvote 0