Visit site
✟20,802.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
A Creation Wiki is in the works. There is already a lot of information in it but I'm sure if you can help the people in charge would be more then happy for anyone's assistance! By the way, I'm glad to see this new forum on this site, I may actually start posting again now!

Matt
http://myweb.cableone.net/mattc/creation.html

MatthewDiscipleofGod

Senior Veteran
Feb 6, 2002
Minnesota
Visit site
✟20,802.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Underdog77 said:
could somone explain wiki's and blog's. Unfortunately I'm not very computer savvy.
From Wikipedia:

A Wiki (pronounced "wicky" or "weeky") is a website (or other hypertext document collection) that allows any user to add content, as on an Internet forum, but also allows that content to be edited by others.

A weblog, or simply a blog, is a web application which contains periodic, reverse chronologically ordered posts on a common webpage. Such a web site would typically be accessible to any Internet user. Part of the reason "blog" was coined and commonly accepted into use is the fact that in saying "blog", confusion with server log is avoided.

Upvote 0

Apollo Rhetor

Apr 19, 2003
✟15,952.00
Faith
Protestant
Simply put, anyone can edit any of the pages except those explicitly protected (such as the front page). You can fix small things like spelling and grammar, or add entirely new articles, or modify a small or great portion of existing articles.

Changes can be reversed to help prevent vandalism. On CreationWiki we require you register a user, but registering is very simple and doesn't require email or anything. Just an extra step to help build up identities and (more importantly) inhibit vandalism.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.