✟884,879.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
samson.png

Judges 15:11 Then three thousand men of Judah went down to the cleft of the rock of Etam, and said to Samson, “Do you not know that the Philistines rule over us? What is this you have done to us?”

And he said to them, “As they did to me, so I have done to them.”

12 But they said to him, “We have come down to arrest you, that we may deliver you into the hand of the Philistines.”

Then Samson said to them, “Swear to me that you will not kill me yourselves.”

13 So they spoke to him, saying, “No, but we will tie you securely and deliver you into their hand; but we will surely not kill you.” And they bound him with two new ropes and brought him up from the rock.

14 When he came to Lehi, the Philistines came shouting against him. Then the Spirit of the Lord came mightily upon him; and the ropes that were on his arms became like flax that is burned with fire, and his bonds broke loose from his hands. 15 He found a fresh jawbone of a donkey, reached out his hand and took it, and killed a thousand men with it. 16 Then Samson said:

“With the jawbone of a donkey,
Heaps upon heaps,
With the jawbone of a donkey
I have slain a thousand men!”

17 And so it was, when he had finished speaking, that he threw the jawbone from his hand, and called that place Ramath Lehi. NKJV

Reactions: ari.sketch
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

d taylor

Oct 16, 2018
Mississippi
✟254,263.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Very pretty! Love the colors. It feels like a northern forest on a crisp autumn morning :sparklingheart:

Thank you, far from the northern forest, this is in Mississippi. The trees are Juniperus virginiana (Eastern Redcedar).

Last edited:
Reactions: TheLastGeek
Upvote 0

d taylor

Oct 16, 2018
Mississippi
✟254,263.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
-
This painting is basically finished, i may do a few more additions before the lady picks up the painting Friday, but this would not be noticeable to the viewer. The painting is 26x30 and with frame is 35x39 inches Oil on hardboard

DSCN9818+.jpg

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

d taylor

Oct 16, 2018
Mississippi
✟254,263.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
  • Informative