Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
If you want to address CF policy, THIS is not the place.

CF Rules said:
Use the Member Services Center to submit questions and complaints about staff disciplinary actions or rules.

Upvote 0

the Vital One

Awaken
Dec 5, 2015
Illinois
✟44,923.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
"But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach a gospel other than the one we preached to you, let them be under God's curse!" Galatians 1:8

Mormons should be continually reminded of that verse. It's also relevant to Muslims as well, and Christians who believe that Mormonism or Islam can stand side by side with Christianity.

Reactions: drstevej
Upvote 0

withwonderingawe

Site Supporter
Sep 4, 2015
Salem Ut
✟161,549.00
Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
It's the way you presented the discussion Alla,

Perhaps we should ask what constituents a Christian? Why does one group of Christians feel they have the right to usurp the word Christian and then try to exclude everyone else, including Catholics.

Upvote 0

Alla27

English is my second language
Dec 13, 2015
Idaho
✟16,656.00
Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
It's the way you presented the discussion Alla,

Perhaps we should ask what constituents a Christian? Why does one group of Christians feel they have the right to usurp the word Christian and then try to exclude everyone else, including Catholics.

Thank you for correcting me.
They even exclude Catholics? By the way, Russian Orthodox church excludes Protestants from being Christians.

So, yes, why does one group of Christians feel that they have the right to usurp the word Christian and exclude me?
By what authority?

Upvote 0

drstevej

"The crowd always chooses Barabbas."
In Memory Of
Mar 18, 2003
Lousianna
✟1,001,611.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Thank you for correcting me.
They even exclude Catholics? By the way, Russian Orthodox church excludes Protestants from being Christians.

So, yes, why does one group of Christians feel that they have the right to usurp the word Christian and exclude me?
By what authority?

Not a walk in the woods vision of personages declaring all creeds an abomination; but the Bible. See all the other threads here for examples.

Upvote 0

Alla27

Dec 13, 2015
Idaho
✟16,656.00
Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Not a walk in the woods vision of personages declaring all creeds an abomination; but the Bible. See all the other threads here for examples.
So, according to you the Bible excludes LDS from being Christians. Then you have no problem to show me a quote from the Bible. Please.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Alla27

Dec 13, 2015
Idaho
✟16,656.00
Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Not a walk in the woods vision of personages declaring all creeds an abomination; but the Bible.
If you say that God has no gender and there is no such claim in the Bible, does the Bible declare that you are not Christian?
on what basis do you claim that God has no gender?

Upvote 0

drstevej

In Memory Of
Mar 18, 2003
Lousianna
✟1,001,611.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
So, according to you the Bible excludes LDS from being Christians. Then you have no problem to show me a quote from the Bible. Please.

Galatians 1:8-9

8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.

9 As we said before, so say I now again, if any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.

see also:

https://carm.org/is-mormonism-christian

Upvote 0

fatboys

Senior Veteran
Nov 18, 2003
✟53,575.00
Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.

9 As we said before, so say I now again, if any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.

see also:

How do you know that your not the other gospel. How do you know that how you view Christ is correct.

Upvote 0

Alla27

Dec 13, 2015
Idaho
✟16,656.00
Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

see also:

1)So, you preached to us that God has no gender. Please, provide evidence from the Bible, so we may know that you don't preach any other gospel.

2) I also like fatboys's questions. How do you know that claim "God has no gender" is not blasphemy? Please, support this claim by the Bible.

Upvote 0

drstevej

In Memory Of
Mar 18, 2003
Lousianna
✟1,001,611.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
How do you know that your not the other gospel. How do you know that how you view Christ is correct.

Cause we didn't have to "JST" Paul's doctrine in Romans 8:30 to bend the gospel to fit Mormonism merit system.

Show me ONE manuscript that substantiates Joseph Smith's rendering of Romans 8:30.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

drstevej

In Memory Of
Mar 18, 2003
Lousianna
✟1,001,611.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
1)So, you preached to us that God has no gender. Please, provide evidence from the Bible, so we may know that you don't preach any other gospel.

2) I also like fatboys's questions. How do you know that claim "God has no gender" is not blasphemy? Please, support this claim by the Bible.

Can you provide a sample of God's DNA to demonstrate your assertion? Either that of Heavenly Father or Heavenly Mother will do.

Upvote 0

Alla27

Dec 13, 2015
Idaho
✟16,656.00
Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Cause we didn't have to "JST" Paul's doctrine in Romans 8:30 to bend the gospel to fit Mormonism merit system.

Show me ONE manuscript that substantiates Joseph Smith's rendering of Romans 8:30.

Do we have "drstevej" Paul's doctrine that God who is Father in heaven has no gender?
It seems that you are very shy to provide biblical support of your strange claim.
The Bible claims that God is the Father. The Bible claims that God is the Son. I know and I assume Joseph Smith knew that fathers and sons are males(gender).
So, the Bible has support of Joseph Smith's teaching that God has gender - male.
So, the Bible disagrees with you that God (Father and Son) have no gender.
So, do you preach the other gospel? do you preach things that are NOT in the Bible?!

Upvote 0

Alla27

Dec 13, 2015
Idaho
✟16,656.00
Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Can you provide a sample of God's DNA to demonstrate your assertion? Either that of Heavenly Father or Heavenly Mother will do.
Can you provide God's DNA to demonstrate your unbiblical claim that God has no gender?

Upvote 0

Sojourner1

Following my Shepherd
Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2004
California
✟498,581.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Mod Hat On

Thread is now closed. Please read this thread regarding the guidelines for posting in this forum. If you have questions or concerns about CF rules or policies, please start a thread in the Member Services Center to discuss them with the Admins.

Mod Hat Off

Reactions: drstevej
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.