Christian Responsibility VS Constitutional Rights

C

ChaliceThunder

I would NEVER "get to know you", if you are gay. I sense that filth a mile away..and prepare to confront it with Truth. it doesn't matter how "nice" a person is, that gay spirit is defiling and disgusting.

I've been friends with homosexually-inclined Christian brothers before, BUT they were aware of the disgust and SIN of their bondage and desired deliverance. THAT is when mercy kicks in and the power to deliver.

Until then, I wouldn't touch that spirit with a ten foot pole. Thank God for discernment.

Yo Jonah -

Read up on Ninevah.

:wave:

Upvote 0
C

ChaliceThunder

I "preach at" until they're ready to repent!...then I will "talk TO". And even "pray for". Until then I see the gay lifestyle as the most disgusting thing on earth...as I believe God does. It has caused the most devastating desease thus far...and more to come. It is a perversion of all that is right and true and decent. Degrading, defiling, vile filth. I'm sure that it has something to do with "the Abomination that maketh desolate'.

I'm going to confront YOU with the Truth:

God blesses many faithful gay relationships, including mine for the past 24 years.

How dare you declare it to be "the most disgusting thing on earth?" God does no such thing. Time for you to repent.

Upvote 0

LogosRhema

Awake
Oct 22, 2007
Fort Wayne
✟10,022.00
Faith
Buddhist
Marital Status
Married
Revelation 22:10-12 (New International Version)

10Then he told me, "Do not seal up the words of the prophecy of this book, because the time is near. 11Let him who does wrong continue to do wrong; let him who is vile continue to be vile; let him who does right continue to do right; and let him who is holy continue to be holy." 12"Behold, I am coming soon! My reward is with me, and I will give to everyone according to what he has done.

Sin is sin. Regardless if its homosexuality, down to cursing, its all the same. I wish Christians would realize this. We are to live as examples unto man, we are not here to save the World. Christ already did that----Thank God! (literally ;)) Sitting up on soap box, yelling and screaming at sinners won't do a thing.

Christ is called the "Light of the World". Now if you do not know Him... and some zealous Christian is yelling and screaming at them to change, they will not understand nor know to act accordingly to what you are saying. Its like shining a bright flash LIGHT in their eyes and blinding them. We are to shine like the golden lampstands of the church. Our personal life and example will eventually shine Truth to those who need to hear it.

Otherwise there's nothing else we can do besides pray and live our life following Him. God's burden is light. I'd say we try to take too much of a burden than what we can carry.

Let those who are wrong continue to do so, stop condemning and pointing fingers, and together figure out this walk.

Of course... following from what I've learned from the Bible, that's what I know to do and will do... Wish many others would find this.

Upvote 0

3rddaymessenger

Sep 22, 2008
Kamloops BC
✟382.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
I'm going to confront YOU with the Truth:

God blesses many faithful gay relationships, including mine for the past 24 years.

How dare you declare it to be "the most disgusting thing on earth?" God does no such thing. Time for you to repent.

Takes no "daring" what's so ever to speak the obvious Truth. There are a lot of things that have gone on for hundreds of years that are an abomination to God and His Ways. But His judgemeny is still forthcoming and will be at the appointed time.

What happened at sodom proves God's disdain at this filthy perversion.

Upvote 0

3rddaymessenger

Sep 22, 2008
Kamloops BC
✟382.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Hmmm - Jesus would definitely take issue with you on this.
You are a very angry canadian man.
How did that happen?

On the contrary. I'm a Christian man, who hates and is disgusted with the same filth that God is.

Jesus "cleared the Temple" with a cat-of-nine-tails just for buying and selling in the house of God...never mind allowing sexual perversion to take place.

Even now God has allowed the judgement of AIDS to afflict the "temple of the Holy Ghost". God have mercy on those innocent souls who have suffered the colateral damage of it.

Upvote 0

3rddaymessenger

Sep 22, 2008
Kamloops BC
✟382.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
...wow, so Gods judgment is sort of a roadside bomb that kills indiscriminately? :scratch:
tulc(finds that...unlikely) :sorry:

God warns before He brings judgement.

Now look around and see what this sin of perversion has caused to millions of innocent people just because the seared over conscience of the gay community don't care.

This should be all the more reason to flee this horrible, defiling lifestyle.

The world hasn't even taken the devastating "hint". But rather, in their spiritual blindness...support this filth. Legalize it, while millions are dying because of it.

God will revenge the innocent blood!

Upvote 0
B

BigBadWlf

I "preach at" until they're ready to repent!...then I will "talk TO". And even "pray for". Until then I see the gay lifestyle as the most disgusting thing on earth...as I believe God does.

This “lifestyle” you talk about….what is it exactly?
Is it anything like the black lifestyle?

It has caused the most devastating desease thus far...and more to come.
The bubonic plague?
Tuberculosis?
Cancer?
Heart disease?

It is a perversion of all that is right and true and decent. Degrading, defiling, vile filth. I'm sure that it has something to do with "the Abomination that maketh desolate'.
You seem to be talking about bigotry. Gays and lesbians aren’t the bigots

Upvote 0

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,590.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
God warns before He brings judgement.

Now look around and see what this sin of perversion has caused to millions of innocent people just because the seared over conscience of the gay community don't care.

This should be all the more reason to flee this horrible, defiling lifestyle.

The world hasn't even taken the devastating "hint". But rather, in their spiritual blindness...support this filth. Legalize it, while millions are dying because of it.

God will revenge the innocent blood!

...but didn't you just say it's Gods Judgment? Wouldn't He have to take revenge on Himself? :confused:
tulc(you really can't have it both ways bro) :sorry:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Andreusz

Aug 10, 2008
South Africa
✟9,551.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
I "preach at" until they're ready to repent!...then I will "talk TO". And even "pray for". Until then I see the gay lifestyle as the most disgusting thing on earth...as I believe God does. It has caused the most devastating desease thus far...and more to come. It is a perversion of all that is right and true and decent. Degrading, defiling, vile filth. I'm sure that it has something to do with "the Abomination that maketh desolate'.

Unfortunately, I'm not prepared to listen to yelling and ranting. I'll listen to reasoned arguments and answers to questions, courteously presented.
Perhaps you could start by telling me why you believe that the Bible is the word of God?

Reactions: EnemyPartyII
Upvote 0

Andreusz

Aug 10, 2008
South Africa
✟9,551.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Even now God has allowed the judgement of AIDS to afflict the "temple of the Holy Ghost".
God have mercy on those innocent souls who have suffered the colateral damage of it.

Most people with AIDS are heterosexuals in Africa. Is being African a sin? Or is this just 'collateral damage'? If so, why is the sin of people in the West affecting people in Africa?

www.stuffGodhates.com

Upvote 0

3rddaymessenger

Sep 22, 2008
Kamloops BC
✟382.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Most people with AIDS are heterosexuals in Africa. Is being African a sin? Or is this just 'collateral damage'? If so, why is the sin of people in the West affecting people in Africa?

www.stuffGodhates.com

Because they won't repent! and accept God's power to change their lifestyle!

Ya, think about the far reaching devastating effects of this abomination. The gay community will be held accoutable and God will revenge the innocent!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

3rddaymessenger

Sep 22, 2008
Kamloops BC
✟382.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
So the African HETEROSEXUALS are being punished because Western Homosexuals won't repent?

Not "punished", SUFFERING. Ya, just think about the devastating effects of this plague ridden life-style!

How does that make you feel? Or are you "passed feeling"?..."Given themselves over unto lasciviousness, to work all uncleanness with greediness." Eph. 4:19

Last edited:
Upvote 0

EnemyPartyII

Sep 12, 2006
✟20,084.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Not "punished", SUFFERING. Ya, just think about the devastating effects of this plague ridden life-style!

How does that make you feel? Or are you "passed feeling"?..."Given themselves over unto lasciviousness, to work all uncleanness with greediness." Eph. 4:19

Hmm. You'd think an omnipotent God might be able to come up with a homosexual reducing disease that didn't kill 10 heterosexuals for every homosexual it kills.

Upvote 0

3rddaymessenger

Sep 22, 2008
Kamloops BC
✟382.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Hmm. You'd think an omnipotent God might be able to come up with a homosexual reducing disease that didn't kill 10 heterosexuals for every homosexual it kills.

His omnipotence is for your deliverance once you REPENT!

We'll clean up your mess later, don't worry. God will revenge the blood of the innocent. The "weapons of His indignation" are being prepared even now.

Upvote 0

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,590.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
His omnipotence is for your deliverance once you REPENT!

We'll clean up your mess later, don't worry. God will revenge the blood of the innocent. The "weapons of His indignation" are being prepared even now.

Again, how can He take revenge "for the innocent blood" if He's the one who brought the "judgment" in the first place? :confused:
tulc(still not sure when God became a roadside bomb) :sorry:

Upvote 0

3rddaymessenger

Sep 22, 2008
Kamloops BC
✟382.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Again, how can He take revenge "for the innocent blood" if He's the one who brought the "judgment" in the first place? :confused:
tulc(still not sure when God became a roadside bomb) :sorry:

Homosexuality caused and brought the judgement, God just allowed it because He said it would come, and warned that it would...and why it would. You mess with filth...yo gonna get burned.

Can you imagine...? practicing "intimacy" in the very area where human waste and the expulsion of poison comes out...ghastly!? Now the plague of it has swept the world.

"Sow to the flesh and ye shall reap corruption"!

Upvote 0