loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,590.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I don't debate Truth...I declare It!

You do know, simply because you believe it's true doesn't actually mean it is true, see the difference? :)

It is the TRUTH which you shall be judged by!
As long as Jesus is doing the judging I got no problem with that! :clap:

You think I'm scary...My God is a consuming Fire! To the enrepentant and defiled.
Well...I don't actually find you scary at all. ;) Although I'm a little unclear on why you're posting here? You don't seem interested in discussing anything, more like you want to post "THE TRUTH!!" (tm) to a bunch of people you don't really care for and don't really want to talk to. :sorry:
tulc(now decaff? THAT'S scary!) :eek:

Upvote 0

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,590.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Romans 1:20 "For the invisible things of Him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even His Eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse...."

Vrs. 26-27 "For this cause God gave them up unto VILE effections...women with women men with men..."

vrs. 28 "...God gave them over to a reprobate mind..."

When men and woman spurn the obvious and turn even nature into a perversion of filth, allowing their consciences to be seared...He gives them over to indulge in their vile activities and reap the corruption, desease and death due them.

That's the main reason so many practicing gays and sympathizers are on these forums...to try and soothe their shame and guilty conscience. But the content of Truth from the Bible continues to slodify the judgement forthcoming and justifies God in His destruction of all "dogs and whoremungers" .

Rev. 22:15 "For without are dogs (homosexuals), and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie."

hmmmm so I'm thinking you aren't here to fellowship? :scratch:
tulc(feels sad, he brought cookies and everything!) :sigh:

Upvote 0

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,590.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
<staff edit>

Manners! You are after all a new visitor to this board. :) You might want to get to know us before you decide we all need to vacate, what is after all a public forum. :wave:
tulc(people generally have to know me for a few weeks before they condemn me to the fire) :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0

3rddaymessenger

Sep 22, 2008
Kamloops BC
✟382.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
hmmmm so I'm thinking you aren't here to fellowship? :scratch:
tulc(feels sad, he brought cookies and everything!) :sigh:

1 Cor. 6:14,15 "Be not unequally yoked with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?
What concord hath Christ with belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel?

I'm here to reprove the works of darkness if and when necessary. You come to the Light...expect to be shone on. God don't let up...neither do His servants.

Upvote 0

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,590.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
1 Cor. 6:14,15 "Be not unequally yoked with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?
What concord hath Christ with belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel?

I'm here to reprove the works of darkness if and when necessary. You come to the Light...expect to be shone on. God don't let up...neither do His servants.

ummm I dwell in the Light every day. :wave: And I'll tell you this: I like dwelling there! ;)
tulc(who suspects Gods loves a sense of humor) :)

Upvote 0

3rddaymessenger

Sep 22, 2008
Kamloops BC
✟382.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Manners! You are after all a new visitor to this board. :) You might want to get to know us before you decide we all need to vacate, what is after all a public forum. :wave:
tulc(people generally have to know me for a few weeks before they condemn me to the fire) :D

When I wrote that I was refering to if I was ever to be physically confronted by one of these people in bondage to perversion.

Don't worry, I know that these forums are controlled and governed by those that own it. If or when God's Word is rejected or resisted by the governing bodies..as I preach it, I shake the dust off my feet and go elsewhere, as Jesus instructed. It is Him (the Truth) you reject...not Me.

I would NEVER "get to know you", if you are gay. I sense that filth a mile away..and prepare to confront it with Truth. it doesn't matter how "nice" a person is, that gay spirit is defiling and disgusting.

I've been friends with homosexually-inclined Christian brothers before, BUT they were aware of the disgust and SIN of their bondage and desired deliverance. THAT is when mercy kicks in and the power to deliver.

Until then, I wouldn't touch that spirit with a ten foot pole. Thank God for discernment.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,590.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
When I wrote that I was refering to if I was ever to be physically confronted by one of these people in bondage to perversion.

Don't worry, I know that these forums are controlled and governed by those that own it. If or when God's Word is rejected or resisted by the governing bodies..as I preach it, I shake the dust off my feet and go elsewhere, as Jesus instructed. It is Him (the Truth) you reject...not Me.

Well...until then, welcome to CF! :wave:
tulc(hopes you're blessed while here!) ;)

Upvote 0

3rddaymessenger

Sep 22, 2008
Kamloops BC
✟382.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship

I would NEVER "get to know you", if you are gay. I sense that filth a mile away..and prepare to confront it with Truth. it doesn't matter how "nice" a person is, that gay spirit is defiling and disgusting.

I've been friends with homosexually-inclined Christian brothers before, BUT they were aware of the disgust and SIN of their bondage and desired deliverance. THAT is when mercy kicks in and the power to deliver.

Until then, I wouldn't touch that spirit with a ten foot pole. Thank God for discernment.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Andreusz

Aug 10, 2008
South Africa
✟9,551.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Those "individuals" would unrepentant homosexuals. Those ones which have no sense of shame and try to be accepted as "normal" citizens of a community. NEVER would I treat ANY gay person as a "normal" person, but would confront his or her AB-normality as a priority to be dealt with...or VACATE my presence! No other conversation would arise between us.

This world aint big enough for us both! And it wasn't meant to be. Praise God. Another Sodom and Gamorrah is on the horizon. This time FIRE...the final burning.

3rddegreemessenger, what makes you so sure that your Bible is the word of God?

And why do you come to a forum called 'Debates on Homosexuality' if you are not prepared to talk to homosexuals?

Upvote 0
B

brightmorningstar

of course Jesus didn't condemn people, such sarcastic remarks misrepresent the issue, Jesus didnt condemn the woman He told to go and sin no more, and Jesus doesnt condemn homosexuals who He tells not to indulge in same sex unions.

furthermore I contend that Christians believe the Bible is the word of God, if people have a recognised Bible translation, ie NIV, its no good saying 'your Bible'

Upvote 0

EnemyPartyII

Sep 12, 2006
✟20,084.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Jesus doesnt condemn homosexuals who He tells not to indulge in same sex unions.
Jesus didn't tell homosexuals not to indulge in same sex unions.

He did, however, tell you not to judge homosexuals.
furthermore I contend that Christians believe the Bible is the word of God, if people have a recognised Bible translation, ie NIV, its no good saying 'your Bible'
I never said "your Bible" as though any given Bible is better than any other... I said "your Bible interpretation", because it is your interpretation I have problems with. Not your Bible.

and believing the Bible is "the word of God", is not a requirement of Christianity. check your Nicene creed.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

3rddaymessenger

Sep 22, 2008
Kamloops BC
✟382.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
3rddegreemessenger, what makes you so sure that your Bible is the word of God?

And why do you come to a forum called 'Debates on Homosexuality' if you are not prepared to talk to homosexuals?

I "preach at" until they're ready to repent!...then I will "talk TO". And even "pray for". Until then I see the gay lifestyle as the most disgusting thing on earth...as I believe God does. It has caused the most devastating desease thus far...and more to come. It is a perversion of all that is right and true and decent. Degrading, defiling, vile filth. I'm sure that it has something to do with "the Abomination that maketh desolate'.

Upvote 0

KCKID

Jan 12, 2008
Australia
✟4,479.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I "preach at" until they're ready to repent!...then I will "talk TO". And even "pray for". Until then I see the gay lifestyle as the most disgusting thing on earth...as I believe God does. It has caused the most devastating desease thus far...and more to come. It is a perversion of all that is right and true and decent. Degrading, defiling, vile filth. I'm sure that it has something to do with "the Abomination that maketh desolate'.

Absolute baloney! I personally can't get anything out of your posts that are even worthy of debate.

Upvote 0

kiwimac

Bishop of the See of Aotearoa ROCCNZ;Theologian
Site Supporter
May 14, 2002
New Zealand
Visit site
✟594,018.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Utrecht
Marital Status
Married
Politics
AU-Greens

1: HIV/AIDS is still mostly spread by unprotected heterosexual sex and the sharing of used IV drug needles.

2: A 'perversion' is something that does not happen in nature, homosexuality does occur in nature and at roughly the same rate as in humans, around 2-3%.

3: The 'Abomination of Desolation' is a reference to the setting up of the statue of Zeus in the Jerusalem Temple during the Greek Rule of Palestine.

4: You need to do some actual research rather than simply prattling on about stuff you obviously do not understand.

Upvote 0

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,590.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Ahhh! The famous "Until you agree with me, you are perverted and filthy!" style of sharing the Gospel. :sigh:
tulc(is going to need some more coffee) :)

Upvote 0
C

ChaliceThunder

Those "individuals" would unrepentant homosexuals. Those ones which have no sense of shame and try to be accepted as "normal" citizens of a community. NEVER would I treat ANY gay person as a "normal" person, but would confront his or her AB-normality as a priority to be dealt with...or VACATE my presence! No other conversation would arise between us.

This world aint big enough for us both! And it wasn't meant to be. Praise God. Another Sodom and Gamorrah is on the horizon. This time FIRE...the final burning.

Hmmm - Jesus would definitely take issue with you on this.
You are a very angry canadian man.
How did that happen?

Upvote 0