Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Hello there! I would like to recommend a Youtube channel to you all. Do you have kids who end up watching dirty Youtubers, or do you yourself struggle searching for things to watch? Many parents struggle with keeping their kids away from content they don't wish for them to watch. And some people search online for a more clean alternative.

VenturianTale is a gaming channel where my siblings and I roleplay in games. We never EVER have cussed. With over 2,700+ videos, (700+ hours of CLEAN content) I am sharing with you a large amount of content for all ages to enjoy! For anyone who likes watching Youtube videos and wants to be in a place that will never be inappropriate, this channel is perfect for you. :D

VenturianTale

We use words like crap, darn, heck, but never anything near d***, s***, etc.
We also use no sexual innuendos or any dirty talk whatsoever. Tens of thousands of parents all over the country sit down their kids to watch our clean content because they know we will never let them down!

God has blessed us tremendously. We began back in 2013 and instantly took off as an internet sensation due to his heavy amount of blessings, and along this incredible journey he has gifted us with a great following of kids who enjoy our clean content. ^_^

Please let me know what you think! Thanks a lot. ^_^

GabrielTheWorshipper

I'm a nerdy guy... lol
Site Supporter
Apr 20, 2017
Indiana
✟54,715.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Shooting? Killing? What's up with that? Stick with clean content.

To each their own. Some people have no issue with tame video game violence. Ever since I was a kid, I played games like Halo and Call of Duty. The language or sexual content in games and other Youtube channels is much worse.

Upvote 0

Winken

Heimat
Site Supporter
Sep 24, 2010
✟168,847.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
To each their own. Some people have no issue with tame video game violence. Ever since I was a kid, I played games like Halo and Call of Duty. The language or sexual content in games and other Youtube channels is much worse.
Have you, personally, watched war movies full of profanity, insane violence? Do you want your children to watch those?

Upvote 0

GabrielTheWorshipper

I'm a nerdy guy... lol
Site Supporter
Apr 20, 2017
Indiana
✟54,715.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Have you, personally, watched war movies full of profanity, insane violence? Do you want your children to watch those?

I view that as a very large leap though. Those movies are much more realistic than this video game. And these videos do not have such profanity. It also depends on the age of children. Some things I wouldn't care for them to ever see, but a little violence I see as much less of a big deal. The majority of Christian families are perfectly fine with this content. But to those who are very strict regarding violence, it isn't for them. In video games, characters die left and right all the time. It's very tame and no big deal in most games.

This is not meant to be a debate post. So I would prefer not to debate our beliefs on entertainment here.

Upvote 0

PKFox

Child of God
Apr 24, 2017
Michigan
✟20,186.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I love clean comedy, but, not to be rude, I think I'll stick with my other YouTube comedians like the Skit Guys or Studio C. I'm glad that your channel is doing so well though since you've worked so hard on it.

Upvote 0

GabrielTheWorshipper

I'm a nerdy guy... lol
Site Supporter
Apr 20, 2017
Indiana
✟54,715.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I love clean comedy, but, not to be rude, I think I'll stick with my other YouTube comedians like the Skit Guys or Studio C. I'm glad that your channel is doing so well though since you've worked so hard on it.

Thanks a lot! And that's totally okay. Haha Just putting it out there for those who are interested. Most your age aren't so much. It's mostly kids who watch us. We do silly comedy. lol

Upvote 0

PKFox

Child of God
Apr 24, 2017
Michigan
✟20,186.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Thanks a lot! And that's totally okay. Haha Just putting it out there for those who are interested. Most your age aren't so much. It's mostly kids who watch us. We do silly comedy. lol
Well, the comedy I watch is also silly comedy designed for kids and/or families I guess. I've just been watching them for a while already, especially Studio C.

Upvote 0

GabrielTheWorshipper

I'm a nerdy guy... lol
Site Supporter
Apr 20, 2017
Indiana
✟54,715.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Well, the comedy I watch is also silly comedy designed for kids and/or families I guess. I've just been watching them for a while already, especially Studio C.

Oh I get you. What are they like? I've never seen them. (At least I don't think I have.)

Upvote 0

PKFox

Child of God
Apr 24, 2017
Michigan
✟20,186.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Oh I get you. What are they like? I've never seen them. (At least I don't think I have.)
They are a group of 10 comedians who did comedy together in college and decided to turn it into a TV show/ YouTube channel. Their videos are only a few minutes long generally, and their most popular is definitely Scott Sterling. They tend to make fun of everything, and they pick on each other jokingly throughout the sketches. My friends and I quote them all the time in random conversations by saying things like, "Your mom doesn't have any kids" or "I wanna talk about cheese".

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums