CF Reputation Question

Ms.Garnet

Apr 13, 2005
✟16,516.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I noticed someone gave me some reps , but I can't figure out how to see who gave them so I can say thank you! I have only recently gotten back regular to CF/after new home page was presented. Can any one help! I'd like to share some reps & blessings with others myself! THANKS! Ms.Garnet

Reactions: Valentine

Heart4Him

I'll still love you, Lord.
Jan 11, 2006
✟31,406.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Ms.Garnet said:
I noticed someone gave me some reps , but I can't figure out how to see who gave them so I can say thank you! I have only recently gotten back regular to CF/after new home page was presented. Can any one help! I'd like to share some reps & blessings with others myself! THANKS! Ms.Garnet
Hi, Ms. Garnet! To see who has "repped" you, just click on Control Panel at the top of the main page, then scroll down the page towards the bottom and it will show you who did and if they left a comment.
Hope this helps!:)

Reactions: Valentine
Upvote 0

Heart4Him

I'll still love you, Lord.
Jan 11, 2006
✟31,406.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Ms.Garnet said:
Well, Heart , your advice worked. I tried to rep you & give you blessings for helping me , but all I got was a message that a pop-up had been blocked. Thanks & I will keep trying!!!!
I'm not sure why it would do that...hmmm? You definitely don't need to rep or bless me for helping you!:)
Are you clicking on the "thumbs-up" symbol in the post?

Upvote 0

Valentine

Legend
Feb 22, 2005
Virginia
✟39,065.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Ms.Garnet said:
Well, Heart , your advice worked. I tried to rep you & give you blessings for helping me , but all I got was a message that a pop-up had been blocked. Thanks & I will keep trying!!!!

This makes me wonder if your popup blocker is stopping the little box that comes up for your rep comment. When you click on the little thumb to give reps, a box pops up on the screen for your comments. It is possible your firewall or popup blocker are stopping the box since it is a popup box.

Upvote 0