Canucks?

layne

ByKr ChYk
Sep 12, 2002
✟640.00
Faith
Pentecostal
In Alberta our health care is pretty cool. The only things we pay for ourselves is prescriptions and the likes. Alberta Health Care is a cheap monthly fee, and free for people who make a low income. I don't like being called a Canuck because it's a gross sounding word. Haha! I don't really think of myself by any other term than Canadian. I really dislike hockey and any other sports. It also seems like most Canadians who are into hockey prefer American teams. Every guy at my work is on a hockey team or coaches a kid's team. Yuck!

Upvote 0

RazorX

¤The Blade of Truth¤
Jan 13, 2003
Classified
✟16,002.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hey layne! I just found this in one of my old e-mails...

The Canadian Transportation Safety Board recently divulged they had covertly funded a project with an auto maker for the past five years, whereby the auto makers were installing black boxes in four-wheel drives in an effort to determine, in fatal accidents, the circumstances in the last 15 seconds before the crash.
They were surprised to find in almost all areas of Canada, the last words of drivers in 61.2 Percent of fatal crashes were, "Oh, Sh*t!"

Only Alberta was different, where 89.3 percent of the final words were:
"Hold my beer and watch this".

Is it true! :D

Upvote 0

tmak

My Rear Guard=Glory o God
Jul 24, 2003
West Van, Canada
Visit site
✟418.00
Faith
Protestant
XangelX said:
I hate hockey too. Tie Domi used to live next door to me when I was a baby.

Does anyone know who that is? :p
How can anyone not know who tie domi is? psh.
Canucks rock.
But mostly, the vancouver canucks rock.
Yeh. (as in vancouver canucks, hockey team)
Yeh.

Upvote 0

marmaladePRO

Dec 17, 2001
Medicine Hat Alberta, Canada
Visit site
✟1,720.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Tie is *lots* of peoples all time fav player (not mine though)
i prefer Canuck to Canucklehead... and i like to play up the whole Canadian mystique whenever i can, to help perpetuate our own myth... LOL i called a business in Portland a few months ago, and he said " i heard it was hot up there, how are you?" and i replied" great, i haven't had to wear my toque (sp?) in 4 days, but the snow is startin to melt, and my sled dogs are scared!" :D funny stuff,
/a guy who laughs at his own jokes ;)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

marmaladePRO

Dec 17, 2001
Medicine Hat Alberta, Canada
Visit site
✟1,720.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
hehe, yeah, i hear ya tmak, so... how many penguins you got workin for you anyways? we need about 35 penguins goin steady to power our home ;)
:D
God i love how different we can be, JUST north of that border... how mystic is that 49th parallel anyways :D

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.