• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

cancer treatment

aliens

Oct 28, 2012
✟15,125.00
Faith
Hindu
If you have any relatives with cancer, doctors had given up waiting for the day of death, please contact me.

I only guide through cancer treatments forum.

1 the first week, increased 20% health, 2 week health increased by 40% and cancer tumors will shrivel and patients recover after a few months.

If you have loved ones with cancer last stage, do not miss the chance, I will show you how to treat cancer, 100% of patients will be off. I mostly do good, no matter requires.

If you have any questions, you mentioned all kinds of diseases, I will guide therapy in the forum, and will depend patients recover in a few months.

Diabetes, high blood pressure, HIV / AIDS, depression, kidney failure, breast cancer, cervical cancer, lung cancer, heart, spinal degeneration, bladder cancer, colon cancer, stomach cancer , gastritis ...

The patient recovered within a few months if you trust? I do not require physical, but mostly I help you and your family safe from illness? I guide you how to treat, if you need me?

I do not need your money, you should understand this.

Bobinator

Jul 30, 2007
✟11,899.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
The lack of replies gives me the impression that no one is stupid enough for fall for such pie-in-the-sky silliness.

What's the matter, the Nigerian scam not working any more?

You disgust me. Please crawl back under the rock you came from.

Now that wasn't very Christian-like, was it?

I know of some pretty amazing remedies myself, but people with your attitude will never learn of it. No one can make 100 percent claims, but writing them off entirely and cussing them out because you don't agree with them isn't wise.

And as far as I know, the Nigerian scam is still working. :)

Upvote 0

bill5

Jul 30, 2011
✟63,199.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private
Now that wasn't very Christian-like, was it?
Criticizing and calling out someone who puts people's lives in danger to make a buck isn't Christian like? IMO you have a curious definition of the term. I seem to recall Jesus trashing the market place for less.

I know of some pretty amazing remedies myself,
And now we see the hidden agenda. I shudder to think what "alt med" quackery you're selling.

writing them off entirely and cussing them out because you don't agree with them isn't wise.
I did not utter a single cuss and calling someone out for quackery is not simply about disagreeing. It's about calling out scum who put people's lives in danger with methods that are totally unproven (and/or proven to be false) just to make a buck. I will always speak out against them and consider that quite "wise" and necessary. What's not wise is buying into those scams, but sadly, people don't always have the best judgment - especially when they're sick and afraid and vulnerable.

And as far as I know, the Nigerian scam is still working. :)
I'm pretty sure it's much less so now then in years past. You know why? People started speaking out against it. Which is why we need more people to do the same about the alt med scams.

The diff is the Nigerian scam rarely if ever puts people's lives at risk.

Upvote 0

Bobinator

Jul 30, 2007
✟11,899.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Criticizing and calling out someone who puts people's lives in danger to make a buck isn't Christian like? IMO you have a curious definition of the term. I seem to recall Jesus trashing the market place for less.

And now we see the hidden agenda. I shudder to think what "alt med" quackery you're selling.

I did not utter a single cuss and calling someone out for quackery is not simply about disagreeing. It's about calling out scum who put people's lives in danger with methods that are totally unproven (and/or proven to be false) just to make a buck. I will always speak out against them and consider that quite "wise" and necessary. What's not wise is buying into those scams, but sadly, people don't always have the best judgment - especially when they're sick and afraid and vulnerable.

I'm pretty sure it's much less so now then in years past. You know why? People started speaking out against it. Which is why we need more people to do the same about the alt med scams.

The diff is the Nigerian scam rarely if ever puts people's lives at risk.
So, you think radiation and chemotherapy doesn't end lives, eh?

Upvote 0

bill5

Jul 30, 2011
✟63,199.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private
Well I'm glad you're not making any broad sweeping generalizations.

I think they save a lot more lives than they end, but you may note I never said they were perfect. Far from it. But with numerous cancers they have varying PROVEN degrees of success - in some cases a great deal of it - which is far more than any so-called "alternative" treatments can say, who have a proven track record of saving zero lives. None. Just claims that can't be backed up and dramatic movie-like conspiracy theories of why they aren't approved.

Upvote 0

Ada Lovelace

Grateful to scientists and all health care workers
Site Supporter
Jun 20, 2014
California
✟1,002,256.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship

YES.

Charlatans trying to exploit vulnerable people by posting quackery on forum boards need to be called out because that is the responsible, civic-minded, and yes, Christian thing to do. I'm glad that's what you did. I'm surprised that post wasn't reported as solicitation. And YES we need to be vocal about alternative treatments with little, if any, proven efficacy.

Well I'm glad you're not making any broad sweeping generalizations.

I think they save a lot more lives than they end, but you may note I never said they were perfect. Far from it. But with numerous cancers they have varying PROVEN degrees of success - in some cases a great deal of it - which is far more than any so-called "alternative" treatments can say, who have a proven track record of saving zero lives. None. Just claims that can't be backed up and dramatic movie-like conspiracy theories of why they aren't approved.

Yes again.

There's a "doctor" (he was stripped of his medical license in his native Italy), Dr. Tulio Simoncini, who was hyped as having "cured cancer" by essentially using baking soda to treat it. Not only did it lack long-term effectiveness, but it caused excruciating agony and death for several of his patients.

It's undeniable that chemotherapy and radiation can cause terrible side effects in some people, and the efficacy of it varies depending on the circumstances of the patients, but it has far more proven results around the world than alternative therapies. Some types of cancer, like Hodgkin's Lymphoma, have extremely high treatment rates now because of the proven treatments.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

bill5

Jul 30, 2011
✟63,199.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private
YES.

Charlatans trying to exploit vulnerable people by posting quackery on forum boards need to be called out because that is the responsible, civic-minded, and yes, Christian thing to do. I'm glad that's what you did. I'm surprised that post wasn't reported as solicitation. And YES we need to be vocal about alternative treatments with little, if any, proven efficacy.
Someone gets it. Thank you.

Yes again.

There's a "doctor" (he was stripped of his medical license in his native Italy), Dr. Tulio Simoncini, who was hyped as having "cured cancer" by essentially using baking soda to treat it. Not only did it lack long-term effectiveness, but it caused excruciating agony and death for several of his patients.
Yep. He was expelled by the Italian AMA and convicted of manslaughter (finally! Someone gets busted). And yet there are still people naive and/or just plain stupid enough to back him. Amazing, isn't it?

But the list hardly stops there. Here are few more of the better known frauds who pimp everything from "magic mineral water" to coffee enemas...the list of disgusting and ridiculous quackery goes on......

Bursynski
Coldwell, Leonard
Gersen
Gonzalez, N.
Humble, Jim
Leven, Allen
Mercola
Moss, Ralph
Sircus, Mark
Wallach, Joel (mentioned in the other thread, was a new one on me)

Upvote 0

Bobinator

Jul 30, 2007
✟11,899.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Bill5,

You talk a lot smack without any knowledge. There are many countless cases of diseases and cancers being cured with natural means. But you have to remove your head from your wooden box to see it. If you're going to rely on main stream media and a pharmaceutical-driven industry to show you, then there's no point in saying more.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

bill5

Jul 30, 2011
✟63,199.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private
Bob,

You're more full of it than a constipated hippo. I'm hardly surprised you pulled the old pot/kettle thing though. I'm not "talking smack," I'm talking reality...but clearly that's not something you're interested in (being an alt med groupie, this is also not surprising).

There are NO cases - ie ones that can actually be verified; someone claiming it on the internet hardly means anything, as again, one can claim anything on the internet - of any cancer being cured by "natural means." None. (I suspect that's why you didn't present any) I wish it were so, I truly do, but unlike you, I know something isn't true just because I wish it was.

As for removing one's head from somewhere, you would do well to do that also; I don't think yours is in a wooden box though; it's elsewhere. Either that or you're one of the people running one of these disgusting scams. Maybe both.

As for no point in saying more, don't tease us; only say that if you mean it.

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟216,743.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Charlatans trying to exploit vulnerable people by posting quackery on forum boards need to be called out because that is the responsible, civic-minded, and yes, Christian thing to do.
:thumbsup: Preying on desperate people is a horrible thing to do.

Upvote 0