Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
It boggles my mind that Christians appear to believe that Joe Biden is NOT A very, very, very corrupt politician.
He’ll have to answer to God soon enough. I wouldn’t be surprised if he dies of natural causes in his second term IF he gets re-elected. God will have the final say.

• Agree
Reactions: Vambram
Upvote 0

Simon_Templar

Not all who wander are lost
Jun 29, 2004
Visit site
✟36,537.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
I've never been a Trump fan. I've spoken out against him in my local sphere multiple times.

I agree that Evangelicals and many Trump supporters in general have been completely hypocritical (which Evangelical leaders have been doing for decades). One of the greatest failings of the American Evangelical church (in my opinion) is that they sold their religion for politics and exchanged the gospel of Christ for the gospel of Americanism.

I have been extremely frustrated with the blind devotion and hero-worship that Evangelicals have lavished on Trump. In my opinion, this speaks volumes about both the intellectual and moral decay of American conservatism. I hate that he has become the face of the American conservative movement. In my opinion, intellectual bankruptcy has all but destroyed American conservatism.

Having said that, the democrat platform of recent years is flat out evil. The philosophy driving that wing of American politics is straight from hell. Pretty much everything about it is corrosive to the soul and destructive of humanity. It is very tempting to say that it is impossible to both be a Christian and vote democrat, but I would not go so far as to say this. After all ignorance may excuse some people from the full culpability of supporting such evil.

Also, it is absolutely hypocritical for Evangelicals to ignore Trumps sexual infidelities. It is just as hypocritical for democrats who didn't care at all about Clinton doing the exact same things, to now care that Trump did them.
Congrats, both sides are hypocrites. Maybe you should stop pretending that the other side sucking excuses the fact that you suck too.

Upvote 0