Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I believe it is immoral to encourage and help a person kill an unborn baby unless the abortion is done to save the life of the mother or unless the woman's pregnancy was caused by rape. I believe it is immoral to willingly support and believe in the transgenderism agenda. I believe it is immoral to allow the human trafficking which is happening without doing anything significant to try to decrease and stop the human trafficking. I also believe it is immoral to keep a system in place which does not do nearly enough to stop the flow of illegal fentanyl which is killing thousands upon thousands upon thousands of people each and every year.

Upvote 0

Vambram

Born-again Christian; Constitutional conservative
Dec 3, 2006
Saint James, Missouri
✟71,255.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
....on the same day the former head of the National Inquirer (David Pecker) is testifying (under oath) that Trump spent thousands of dollars to kill stories of his sexual adventures with ____ stars.
And you actually believe David Pecker and the National Inquirer is credible?????

Upvote 0

iluvatar5150

Aug 3, 2012
Baltimore
✟562,928.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
....on the same day the former head of the National Inquirer (David Pecker) is testifying (under oath) that Trump spent thousands of dollars to kill stories of his sexual adventures with ____ stars.
Yeah, it's just wild how people come to these conclusions. Even if you believe that Biden is guilty of all of the stuff with Ukraine and self-dealing that's been alleged, then the worst you can say is that his time in office is roughly as corrupt as Trump's was before Jan 6.

But then you compare the rest of their lives and it's like.... wut?

Upvote 0

iluvatar5150

Aug 3, 2012
Baltimore
✟562,928.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
It boggles my mind that Christians appear to believe that Joe Biden is NOT A very, very, very corrupt politician.
I know, right? I don't have a high opinion of many of my fellow American Christians on this subject, but amazingly, there are a few of us with enough discernment to see through the innuendos that the right tosses around.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

wing2000

E pluribus unum
Site Supporter
Aug 18, 2012
✟1,439,478.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
And you actually believe David Pecker and the National Inquirer is credible?????

...according to reports from the court room, Pecker is coming across as a very credible witness. And it doesn't appear the defense is contesting the "catch and kill" events.

Upvote 0

Vambram

Dec 3, 2006
Saint James, Missouri
✟71,255.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
...according to reports from the court room, Pecker is coming across as a very credible witness. And it doesn't appear the defense is contesting the "catch and kill" events.
Fair enough. Then, we shall have to wait and see if the defense attorney cross examines the former head of a leading tabloid news rag.

Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟148,041.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
Them I'm sure you can list the DOZENS of well documented, bipartisan, undeniable, apolitical, immoral actions Biden has taken part in.
Biden spent thirty years taking the train back home to Delaware on weekend because he was playing the long con!

Upvote 0

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟559,087.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
It boggles my mind that Christians appear to believe that Joe Biden is NOT A very, very, very corrupt politician.
Is Donald Trump a very, very, very corrupt politician, in your opinion?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟836,586.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
The Enquirer not so much.

David Pecker, on the stand, under oath, with immunity from prosecution? Definitely worth listening to.

Upvote 0

Arcangl86

Dec 29, 2013
✟349,818.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
In my opinion, Joe Biden is the most corrupt and the most immoral President in my lifetime.
Your profile says you are 59. That means you have lived through both Iran-Contra and Watergate. What has Biden done that is worst than either of those things to you?

Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟148,041.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
Your profile says you are 59. That means you have lived through both Iran-Contra and Watergate. What has Biden done that is worst than either of those things to you?
Not being Trump would rank up there, one supposes.

Upvote 0

Vambram

Dec 3, 2006
Saint James, Missouri
✟71,255.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

Biden's corruption with the Biden crime family and the millions of dollars of payments from China and Ukraine. Also, I have already listed what I believe is completely and utterly immoral actions and beliefs by Joe Biden and the progressive left concerning abortions, transgenderism agenda and the complete failure to stop or decrease significantly the amount of human trafficking and illegal drugs (fentanyl).

Upvote 0

Vambram

Dec 3, 2006
Saint James, Missouri
✟71,255.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
The Enquirer not so much.

David Pecker, on the stand, under oath, with immunity from prosecution? Definitely worth listening to.
To each his own. But I am sure that there have been countless people lying under oath on the witness stand.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Yttrium

Independent Centrist
May 19, 2019
Pacific NW
✟248,257.00
Country
United States
Faith
Skeptic
Marital Status
Single
I believe it is immoral to encourage and help a person kill an unborn baby unless the abortion is done to save the life of the mother or unless the woman's pregnancy was caused by rape. I believe it is immoral to willingly support and believe in the transgenderism agenda. I believe it is immoral to allow the human trafficking which is happening without doing anything significant to try to decrease and stop the human trafficking. I also believe it is immoral to keep a system in place which does not do nearly enough to stop the flow of illegal fentanyl which is killing thousands upon thousands upon thousands of people each and every year.
So why single out Biden? This is typical for Democrats in general. Sort of. I mean, it's a bit of a strawman, but I'd expect that you'd paint just about all Democrats with this strawman brush.

Meanwhile, Trump stands out as very untypical for a Republican. Even with a lot of Republicans trying to emulate him. He's just too much of an oddball.

• Informative
Reactions: Vambram
Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟148,041.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
Biden's corruption with the Biden crime family and the millions of dollars of payments from China and Ukraine.
Where/when has this been definitively shown?

Upvote 0

wing2000

E pluribus unum
Site Supporter
Aug 18, 2012
✟1,439,478.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Fair enough. Then, we shall have to wait and see if the defense attorney cross examines the former head of a leading tabloid news rag.

Certainly, the defense will cross examine Pecker....likely tomorrow.

• Agree
Reactions: Vambram
Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟836,586.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
To each his own. But I am sure that there have been countless people lying under oath on the witness stand.
What's Pecker's motive to commit such a crime?

Upvote 0

Hans Blaster

Rocket surgeon
Mar 11, 2017
USA
✟306,722.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
I don't think anything changed. It was always about power. The moral platform was just lipstick on the pig of political power. The game is up, and everyone seems to know it except evangelicals, who keep whipping out the lipstick as if it will change the obvious.
This whole abortion thing from the leadership of conservative white evangelicals is just a replacement for the failure of segregation.

Upvote 0