Wisconsin, United States of America
✟659,433.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I’ve lost 6 and 1/2 inches from my waist and my breathing and cardio have improved. When I lose all the weight I think it will help with my knee and the nerve pain
Good! I think so to.
I'm sure you've watched the TV show called The Biggest Loser. Everyone starts the beginning of the season obese with high blood pressure, high cholesterol, diabetes, etc., and on many medications. At the end, the health problems go away, as does the need for the medications. It seems that losing weight is the #1 most important thing people can do for their health if they're overweight. What you're doing now is more valuable than any surgery or medication.

Reactions: Hazelelponi
Upvote 0

BPPLEE

Apr 13, 2022
Montgomery
✟145,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Good! I think so to.
I'm sure you've watched the TV show called The Biggest Loser. Everyone starts the beginning of the season obese with high blood pressure, high cholesterol, diabetes, etc., and on many medications. At the end, the health problems go away, as does the need for the medications. It seems that losing weight is the #1 most important thing people can do for their health if they're overweight. What you're doing now is more valuable than any surgery or medication.
My problem with the biggest loser is that they took obese, out of shape people and basically tortured them. You have to build up to those types of workouts. I did DDP Yoga and started out with 15 minutes on a mat with exercises that you can do in a bed. Next you do your workout in a chair. Then next you use the chair for balance. After that you are ready for beginners.
I needed a program for people that are completely out of shape and have limited mobility. DDP Yoga was perfect. The only criticism I have seen is some people say it’s too easy. That hasn’t been the case for me.
I’ve also been using the X3 band system and the Total Gym. My Total Gym is rated for 350 pounds. I was about 340 when I started.
My strength has improved a lot in 3 months.

• Informative
Reactions: Hazelelponi
Upvote 0

BPPLEE

Apr 13, 2022
Montgomery
✟145,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I started having leg pain last year and thought I had pulled a muscle. The pain started to move around and became unbearable at night. The only relief I could get was to put ice packs on my leg and take pain pills. My Doctor told me I had nerve pain and I had an MRI and have several issues with my back but what is causing the most pain is arthritis pressing on nerves and bad facet joints. I have had two epidural shots in my back and it has helped. I have to have one more before I can have Radio Frequency Ablation. This will deaden the nerves for 6 months to a year. There is a problem with my insurance and I have been held up in getting the next shot. I am starting a new job in 3 weeks that will require a lot of standing and walking. I really need to do well at this job so I need to be pain free. Please pray that I can get my next shot before I start the new job, that I will be pain free and that I do well at my new job. I hope this doesn't sound selfish because I know there are people who need prayer who have bigger problems. But I am trusting God in everything, starting a new job is a big step I have been at my current job 14 years. When my leg flares up I am putting DMSO on my back and leg and that is helping. I really appreciate your prayers and I know they work. My name is Randy and I thank you all in advance for your prayers. God bless you.
I appreciate all the prayers and support. I have been at my new job for 8 months now. I have only missed one day of work. The pain in my leg was just too much that day. But I’m doing good at my job, they have had me training the new people and I am the supervisor when our supervisor is not at work.
I had RFA on the left side a week ago. It has helped some. They do the right side August 3rd. I have lost 40 pounds and am trying to lose another 40 by December. After that I want to lose another 20 pounds to make it to 100 pounds of weight loss. I want to thank everyone that said a prayer. I know that is what has helped me through this.

Upvote 0

BPPLEE

Apr 13, 2022
Montgomery
✟145,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I started having leg pain last year and thought I had pulled a muscle. The pain started to move around and became unbearable at night. The only relief I could get was to put ice packs on my leg and take pain pills. My Doctor told me I had nerve pain and I had an MRI and have several issues with my back but what is causing the most pain is arthritis pressing on nerves and bad facet joints. I have had two epidural shots in my back and it has helped. I have to have one more before I can have Radio Frequency Ablation. This will deaden the nerves for 6 months to a year. There is a problem with my insurance and I have been held up in getting the next shot. I am starting a new job in 3 weeks that will require a lot of standing and walking. I really need to do well at this job so I need to be pain free. Please pray that I can get my next shot before I start the new job, that I will be pain free and that I do well at my new job. I hope this doesn't sound selfish because I know there are people who need prayer who have bigger problems. But I am trusting God in everything, starting a new job is a big step I have been at my current job 14 years. When my leg flares up I am putting DMSO on my back and leg and that is helping. I really appreciate your prayers and I know they work. My name is Randy and I thank you all in advance for your prayers. God bless you.
It can take 10 days to 3 weeks for RFA to start working. Yesterday was 10 days and the leg pain just disappeared.Even on good days I was limping but now I’m pain free.

Upvote 0

saved24

Forgiven
Site Supporter
Oct 21, 2011
Canada
✟870,376.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
It can take 10 days to 3 weeks for RFA to start working. Yesterday was 10 days and the leg pain just disappeared. Even on good days I was limping but now I’m pain free.
That's great news! I know what leg pain can be like. Each step I took was utter pain. I'm good now too though. Good to hear your job is going well too. Praying things continue to go well for you. God bless.

Upvote 0

BPPLEE

Apr 13, 2022
Montgomery
✟145,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
That's great news! I know what leg pain can be like. Each step I took was utter pain. I'm good now too though. Good to hear your job is going well too. Praying things continue to go well for you. God bless.
Thank you!

Upvote 0

BPPLEE

Apr 13, 2022
Montgomery
✟145,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It’s amazing to be able to walk without pain. I was so used to limping even on good days it’s kind of a weird feeling to have no pain. I just finished a workout with bands and free weights followed by a DDP Yoga workout and it feels great

Upvote 0

BPPLEE

Apr 13, 2022
Montgomery
✟145,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I got the results of my MRI today. There is a 65% chance that I have prostate cancer. I have a biopsy on the 12th.
Even if I have cancer I am going to workout and reach my goal of losing 100 pounds. I am halfway there now.

Upvote 0

tampasteve

Pray for peace in Israel
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
Angels Team
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
May 15, 2017
Tampa
✟784,668.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I got the results of my MRI today. There is a 65% chance that I have prostate cancer. I have a biopsy on the 12th.
Even if I have cancer I am going to workout and reach my goal of losing 100 pounds. I am halfway there now.
You will be in my prayers as well.

Reactions: Lukaris
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
Wisconsin, United States of America
✟659,433.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I got the results of the biopsy and none of the samples they tested were cancer. Praise God. Thanks for the prayers
Awesome news!!!!

Reactions: BPPLEE
Upvote 0

tampasteve

Pray for peace in Israel
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
Angels Team
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
May 15, 2017
Tampa
✟784,668.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I got the results of the biopsy and none of the samples they tested were cancer. Praise God. Thanks for the prayers
Fantastic!!!!

Reactions: BPPLEE
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

BPPLEE

Apr 13, 2022
Montgomery
✟145,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Pray for me please. I’m feeling very anxious and I need more faith.
Thanks for the prayers. I’m back on track for reaching my goals and feeling much better.
God is good

Upvote 0

Hazelelponi

:sighing:
Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2018
USA
✟701,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Thanks for the prayers. I’m back on track for reaching my goals and feeling much better.
God is good

I'll place you on my daily prayer list..

even when we are doing good we still need prayer!

Upvote 0