Montgomery
✟145,928.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
We are doing better thanks to everyone for the prayers.
Today was a double whammy. The nerve pain was back in the left leg and the knee was hurting on the right. I only had to work six hours thankfully and I have four days off. My next epidural is February 14th

Upvote 0

Natalie De La Fontaine

Aug 5, 2019
Grenoble
✟67,121.00
Country
France
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I started having leg pain last year and thought I had pulled a muscle. The pain started to move around and became unbearable at night. The only relief I could get was to put ice packs on my leg and take pain pills. My Doctor told me I had nerve pain and I had an MRI and have several issues with my back but what is causing the most pain is arthritis pressing on nerves and bad facet joints. I have had two epidural shots in my back and it has helped. I have to have one more before I can have Radio Frequency Ablation. This will deaden the nerves for 6 months to a year. There is a problem with my insurance and I have been held up in getting the next shot. I am starting a new job in 3 weeks that will require a lot of standing and walking. I really need to do well at this job so I need to be pain free. Please pray that I can get my next shot before I start the new job, that I will be pain free and that I do well at my new job. I hope this doesn't sound selfish because I know there are people who need prayer who have bigger problems. But I am trusting God in everything, starting a new job is a big step I have been at my current job 14 years. When my leg flares up I am putting DMSO on my back and leg and that is helping. I really appreciate your prayers and I know they work. My name is Randy and I thank you all in advance for your prayers. God bless you.
In Jesus name i pray you are healed Randy, you are not selfish and Jesus hears us and our supplications, He cares and He is the almighty healer. I pray your body is completely healed and your new job goes wonderfully much love brother Lord bless you

Upvote 0

BPPLEE

Apr 13, 2022
Montgomery
✟145,928.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
In Jesus name i pray you are healed Randy, you are not selfish and Jesus hears us and our supplications, He cares and He is the almighty healer. I pray your body is completely healed and your new job goes wonderfully much love brother Lord bless you
Thank you so much

Upvote 0

BPPLEE

Apr 13, 2022
Montgomery
✟145,928.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Today was a double whammy. The nerve pain was back in the left leg and the knee was hurting on the right. I only had to work six hours thankfully and I have four days off. My next epidural is February 14th
Thanks to everyone for the prayers. I really appreciate it

Reactions: ronlion
Upvote 0

BPPLEE

Apr 13, 2022
Montgomery
✟145,928.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Today was better, the rest helped and I have an appointment with an orthopedic surgeon on February 2nd.
The orthopedic surgeon says I need a knee replacement but I have to put that off until I get some off time built up. I’m doing good, had another epidural on 2/14 and the orthopedic surgeon gave me a shot in my knee and that’s working. Thanks to everyone for the prayers I am doing a lot better.

Upvote 0

BPPLEE

Apr 13, 2022
Montgomery
✟145,928.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The orthopedic surgeon says I need a knee replacement but I have to put that off until I get some off time built up. I’m doing good, had another epidural on 2/14 and the orthopedic surgeon gave me a shot in my knee and that’s working. Thanks to everyone for the prayers I am doing a lot better.
Last month I started doing DDP Yoga (I highly recommend) and working out with the X3 Bar Band system and the Total Gym. I lost 20 pounds in a month and plan to lose 100 in one year. I’m going to a chiropractor and that is helping with the leg pain. The shot of shark cartilage I got in February is working in my knee. I’m so much better since I last posted I just want to thank everyone for your prayers.

Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
Wisconsin, United States of America
✟659,409.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Last month I started doing DDP Yoga (I highly recommend) and working out with the X3 Bar Band system and the Total Gym. I lost 20 pounds in a month and plan to lose 100 in one year. I’m going to a chiropractor and that is helping with the leg pain. The shot of shark cartilage I got in February is working in my knee. I’m so much better since I last posted I just want to thank everyone for your prayers.
20 LBS is quite a feat in one month! Losing 100 LBS will no doubt do wonders for your health, especially for your leg.
Maybe there's a chance that losing all that weight will allow you to skip having to get a knee replacement (?)

Upvote 0

BPPLEE

Apr 13, 2022
Montgomery
✟145,928.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
20 LBS is quite a feat in one month! Losing 100 LBS will no doubt do wonders for your health, especially for your leg.
Maybe there's a chance that losing all that weight will allow you to skip having to get a knee replacement (?)
I lost 80 before and kept it off for 3 years, but you can’t do Keto forever. I think the weight loss will help me put off knee surgery and help with the nerve pain. I feel much better and doing Weight Watchers this time, so it should be easier to maintain once I lose the weight Thanks for your reply

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

BPPLEE

Apr 13, 2022
Montgomery
✟145,928.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I’ve lost 35 pounds so far and hope to lose another 40 by December.
I’m working out with resistance bands, the Total Gym and Dumbbells also doing DDP Yoga. I added pushups today and did pretty good considering that I still weigh 300 pounds. I have something called The Power Push Up, it’s got a band that wraps around you and adds resistance to the pushups. It’s adjustable so as you get stronger you can add more resistance. I got it from Amazon. It’s as effective as bench presses and doesn’t take up any space.
I had Radio Frequency Ablation on my left side Friday but I’m still having some leg pain.
They do the right side August 4th.

Last edited:
Reactions: Aldebaran
Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
✟659,409.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I’m working out with resistance bands, the Total Gym and Dumbbells also doing DDP Yoga.
I had Radio Frequency Ablation on my left side Friday but I’m still having some leg pain.
Good job!
Don't forget about making dietary adjustments as well. By the looks of the results you're getting, you probably already have done that. I've heard that diet is actually more important than exercise when it comes to losing weight. Of course, they both play big parts.

Upvote 0

BPPLEE

Apr 13, 2022
Montgomery
✟145,928.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Good job!
Don't forget about making dietary adjustments as well. By the looks of the results you're getting, you probably already have done that. I've heard that diet is actually more important than exercise when it comes to losing weight. Of course, they both play big parts.
I’m doing Weight Watchers. I have done the Atkins diet many times before and lost weight but I always gained it back.
Weight Watchers is more sustainable.

Reactions: Aldebaran
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

BPPLEE

Apr 13, 2022
Montgomery
✟145,928.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I’m working out with resistance bands, the Total Gym and Dumbbells also doing DDP Yoga. I added pushups today and did pretty good considering that I still weigh 300 pounds. I have something called The Power Push Up, it’s got a band that wraps around you and adds resistance to the pushups. It’s adjustable so as you get stronger you can add more resistance. I got it from Amazon. It’s as effective as bench presses and doesn’t take up any space.

Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
✟659,409.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Looks like you got serious about losing weight! Keep it up! You'll reach your goal. How much further do you have to go (if you don't mind divulging that info)?

Upvote 0

BPPLEE

Apr 13, 2022
Montgomery
✟145,928.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Looks like you got serious about losing weight! Keep it up! You'll reach your goal. How much further do you have to go (if you don't mind divulging that info)?
I would like to lose another 40 pounds by December but the plan is to lose 60 more pounds by 4/21/24. That will make 100 pounds in one year. I think I will reach it before then though if I work hard enough and stick to the plan

Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
✟659,409.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I would like to lose another 40 pounds by December but the plan is to lose 60 more pounds by 4/21/24. That will make 100 pounds in one year. I think I will reach it before then though if I work hard enough and stick to the plan
Have you noticed your health improving in the meantime?

Upvote 0

BPPLEE

Apr 13, 2022
Montgomery
✟145,928.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Have you noticed your health improving in the meantime?
I’ve lost 6 and 1/2 inches from my waist and my breathing and cardio have improved. When I lose all the weight I think it will help with my knee and the nerve pain

Upvote 0