✟16,105.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Engaged
What's the fastest you've ever driven?
Roughly 90-95 mph down the freeway at night. I was at a town an hour away for an ecumenical Vespers service, and by the time I left, it was getting to be 10 at night. I just wanted to get home, and when I wasn't stuck behind "slow" people, hoo, I motored it. It should have taken me an hour to get home. It took me 45 minutes. :D

What's your favorite food?
Either curry, stir fry or fried rice in terms of variety; between those three, the combinations are practically endless. But as far as quality goes, real Italian pizza freshly baked in a wood oven in Florence was absolutely godlike...

Upvote 0

Shiranui117

Sack of Hammers
Jul 29, 2013
Ohio
✟16,105.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Engaged
Probably the landscape, and my own city of Salzburg. Here's one example--took this up on a small mountain that's right in the middle of the city:
10520682_810971165588180_744036757605558328_n.jpg

But I do have to say, the actual Alps in the middle of the country are gorgeous, and seeing the villages and small towns nestled in the valleys with the Alps soaring above is absolutely breathtaking.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Shiranui117

Sack of Hammers
Jul 29, 2013
Ohio
✟16,105.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Engaged
Tell us what Jesus is for you ????
Hey, sorry it took me 2 months to get back to you, but I never got the post notification in my email...

To answer your question, Jesus is someone I ignore and turn away from all too often.

To give a more detailed response... He is God incarnate, God Who came down to unite our humanity to His Divinity, Who came down and was born as a helpless newborn to make us strong warriors against sin and corruption. He experienced all parts of human life, even death, so that we may in turn experience God's Life, even eternal life. He died to destroy death by death, and He rose to free us from our slavery to sin and death.

He is our Teacher, our Master, Physician, Shepherd, Protector, Refuge, our Lord, God and Savior Who loves us, but, as we are adopted children of God, He is also our big brother.

Upvote 0

Girly123

Aug 18, 2014
India
✟17,238.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
In Relationship
Hey, sorry it took me 2 months to get back to you, but I never got the post notification in my email...

To answer your question, Jesus is someone I ignore and turn away from all too often.

To give a more detailed response... He is God incarnate, God Who came down to unite our humanity to His Divinity, Who came down and was born as a helpless newborn to make us strong warriors against sin and corruption. He experienced all parts of human life, even death, so that we may in turn experience God's Life, even eternal life. He died to destroy death by death, and He rose to free us from our slavery to sin and death.

He is our Teacher, our Master, Physician, Shepherd, Protector, Refuge, our Lord, God and Savior Who loves us, but, as we are adopted children of God, He is also our big brother.

I appreciate how you identify Jesus.. but why do you ignore and turn away???

And no need to say sorry for replying late.. :)

Upvote 0

Shiranui117

Sack of Hammers
Jul 29, 2013
Ohio
✟16,105.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Engaged
I appreciate how you identify Jesus.. but why do you ignore and turn away???

And no need to say sorry for replying late.. :)
I'm still stuck in some sins that I've been battling (well, I guess you could say I've been losing any battle I've attempted to make) for years. Plus, life as an unemployed junior in college who is considering changing his major and who still doesn't have a solid career choice is rather busy. If Martha had a child with the Prodigal Son, that would be me!

Upvote 0

Girly123

Aug 18, 2014
India
✟17,238.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
In Relationship
I'm still stuck in some sins that I've been battling (well, I guess you could say I've been losing any battle I've attempted to make) for years. Plus, life as an unemployed junior in college who is considering changing his major and who still doesn't have a solid career choice is rather busy. If Martha had a child with the Prodigal Son, that would be me!

GOD WILL MAKE A WAY !! :)

Upvote 0