Ask me stuff

elahmine

Jul 1, 2011
✟15,880.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
I'm not a big movie person. I either like fantasy shows or documentaries, andd I have a weird "obsession" with exorcism movies as long as they're not to profane. Otherwise my top movies are Pink Floyd the Wall, Star Wars, and that trilogy of Vin Diseal Movies: pitch black and the other ones in that series.

Upvote 0

TheProject

If it lives in water, I don't eat it...
Oct 11, 2011
GA
✟25,778.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I saw parts of it sparingly. I thought it might be a little to grotesque, but I'm not sure.

I didn't think it was, but I also don't know what you consider grotesque.

What are some of your favorite hobbies?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

elahmine

Jul 1, 2011
✟15,880.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
I didn't think it was, but I also don't know what you consider grotesque.

What are some of your favorite hobbies?
I'll have to try to watch it again. In truth, I wasn't paying attention. I guess I'm quite boring. I like to study, read, watch documentaries and fantasy shows. I have causes I'm involved in but that's pretty much my life.

Upvote 0

elahmine

Jul 1, 2011
✟15,880.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
What causes are you involved in?
Right now just the task force for poverty. We hope to star a non-food pantry. It is still however in the beginning phase. We still need to see if the parish is for/against the idea. We hope to carry soap, shampoo, deodorant, toilet papers, dish soap, diapers and feminine hygiene products. The last two are extremely hard to get from the food pantry of Indiana warehouse. I just volunteered for the shopping committee where we compare prices from different sources.

Upvote 0

elahmine

Jul 1, 2011
✟15,880.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
We've been trying to get a similar type pantry started at our Church, but haven't been able to raise the funds for it yet.

Are you a fan of any sports?
If you can partner with the food bank in your community, you may be able to get items for the greatly reduced price that the food bank actually sells the items for. About 40 ppl a week equals 150-200 dollars a week.

I like poker does that count?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.