Pre-Trib Only As in the days of Noah...

Riberra

Jan 8, 2014
✟90,164.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I understand what you are saying brother, but if He did it before, he will do it again.That is what we should look at, His behavior in times past. That is just my opinion. He is not obligated to do anything, but He watches over His word to perform it. He told Noah the exact day the flood would come. Was He obligated to tell Noah the exact day? No! But, Father told him.
God needed to warn Noah that he have only 7 days remaining to enter all the animals into the ark before the flood come.

This time our only hope will be the Second Coming of Jesus which will shorten the days of the tribulation Matthew 24:22-31...Jesus will come as a thief ...Revelation 16:15

Titus 2:13 (KJV)

13 Looking for that blessed hope, and the GLORIOUS appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;

Last edited:
Upvote 0

dfw69

Pre-Tribulation Pre- False Messianic Age
Nov 16, 2011
Dallas/Ft Worth
✟78,753.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
When the lord returns to earth again there will be 144000 witnesses preaching the will of God

and Elijah is coming again as with Enoch to witness against the beast

Angels will appear in the heavens preaching the everlasting gospel with warnings against Babylon and the kingdom of the Beast

Plus gods spirit will be poured out in those days and many will prophecy again and see visions and have dreams

Many tribulation saints of all nations will be saved and resurrected to live again for thier faith in Christ

Upvote 0

Psalm3704

And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Aug 10, 2015
✟15,425.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Quite true. But how did his greed manifest itself in practical, day to day life? What was he doing?

WoW geez! Is this a serious question? Aren't you the one who brought this parable to my attention 3 times this past week? I just read this parable for the first yesterday and can see this parable is about greed.

Read the parable below and look at Luke 12:15, the word greed is written in the verse. Read verses 16-19, it tells you what he was doing wrong.

Luke 12:13-21 Good News Translation (GNT)
13 A man in the crowd said to Jesus, “Teacher, tell my brother to divide with me the property our father left us.”
14 Jesus answered him, “Friend, who gave me the right to judge or to divide the property between you two?” 15 And he went on to say to them all, “Watch out and guard yourselves from every kind of greed; because your true life is not made up of the things you own, no matter how rich you may be.”

16 Then Jesus told them this parable: “There was once a rich man who had land which bore good crops. 17 He began to think to himself, ‘I don't have a place to keep all my crops. What can I do? 18 This is what I will do,’ he told himself; ‘I will tear down my barns and build bigger ones, where I will store the grain and all my other goods. 19 Then I will say to myself, Lucky man! You have all the good things you need for many years. Take life easy, eat, drink, and enjoy yourself!’ 20 But God said to him, ‘You fool! This very night you will have to give up your life; then who will get all these things you have kept for yourself?’”

21 And Jesus concluded, “This is how it is with those who pile up riches for themselves but are not rich in God's sight.”
And yet, normal, everyday routines of life are the reasons Jesus listed for why the people of Noah and Lots day were destroyed.

No matter how many times it's been explained to you, you're just slow.

He followed it up by saying the last days would be just like those times. As the video describes, Jesus also told parable about a king who invited the guests, but, one by one, the guests all declined because they were busy with their various day to day activities. One was busy with a field. One was busy with his cattle. Another was busy with his new wife. This theme of the cares of life is consistent throughout the gospels. Clearly, God has a problem with people putting the normal, everyday cares of this life ahead of him and yes, if they continue in their rebelliousness (which they disguise as respectability to make themselves feel better) he will destroy them. That much is plain from the examples of Noah and Lots day.

That's what it said in your video but that's not what the bible said. You can make a video to say whatever you want but you won't be able to change what it say in the bible. Or you can prove me wrong by quoting the scripture.

Let's see how good your reading and comprehending skills are. I'm pretty sure I'll get a good laugh out of this. /grins!

Peter goes on to describe this very situation, commenting that God is not like a human who easily forgets over time. To God, he remembers thousands of years ago as if it were yesterday. If he destroyed people thousands of years ago for their rebelliousness, then he will also destroy the people of today, (or tomorrow) for their rebelliousness. He does not change, like humans, over thousands of years and become complacent about evil. Just because he has delayed his wrath, we should not think we won't all be held accountable, whether it be for rewards or for destruction.

Have you not read what else Peter said? A thousand years is only a day to God. Do you not know time doesn't exist in the supernatural? Which means God can remember everything you've done for all eternity.

The flood was God's wrath. By the time it started raining it was too late to build a boat. The warning was Noah's testimony."

But why would you think Noah would delay building the ark till it started raining?

Upvote 0

Rhamiel

Member of the Round Table
Nov 11, 2006
ohio
✟241,111.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
I have heard a similar idea from old prophecies from Catholic Saints through the middle ages up through the 1800's
the idea that before rise of the anti-Christ, there will be a "Methuselah" type figure
this is based on when St. Paul talks about the Anti-Christ in his Second Letter to the Thessalonians
2 Thessalonians 2:6
"And now you know what is holding him back, so that he may be revealed at the proper time."

Upvote 0