Married
Politics
US-Others
Isaiah 8:
11 For the Lord spoke thus to me with a strong hand,
and instructed me that I should not walk in the way of this people, saying:
12 “Do not say, ‘A conspiracy,’
Concerning all that this people call a conspiracy,
Nor be afraid of their threats, nor be troubled.
13 The Lord of hosts, Him you shall hallow;
Let Him be your fear,
And let Him be your dread.
14 He will be a sanctuary,
But a stone of stumbling and a rock of offense...

"Don’t be fooled by those who say such things, for
bad company corrupts good character."

Matthew 24:11
Then many false prophets will rise up and deceive many.

Beware of false prophecies that manifest as "conspiracy theories".
Amen! Far too much of that nonsense. It’s dangerous. You should post this on the conspiracy forum.

Upvote 0

Logicalpaladin

Mar 25, 2024
Texas
✟2,765.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Seems that you have missed the Words of Jesus: Matthew 11:25.....I thank you Father; for hiding these things from the learned and wise, and revealing them to the simple.
These things
- the Prophesies.
The simple - those who have not been brainwashed at a Bible College or Seminary.

This kind of rejection shows to me that I am on the right track, as all the Bible Prophets were rejected and many were killed.
When a persons beliefs are challenged, the proper course of action is to refute them with scriptures, not to denigrate or ignore them.

However; sometimes it is best to just leave it and let the course of time show who is right. OK?
You got that right. I haven’t been here long enough to know you or what beliefs you hold but that statement spoke to me. That’s what I find in the heart of the Lord. I have found something I believe was unsealed. It’s open to everyone but not many have seen it yet. When I saw it I was floored. I asked God for a sign that I was seeing it right and he graciously agreed and showed me an unmistakable vision of future events to show me I had seen it correctly. I would be honored if you would take a look at it. Just the interpretation of the seventy sevens | The short version | Theseventysevensofdaniel.com

I saw a spinal surgeon yesterday and found out that a car accident I was in as a child has left me with a deformed spine. The sacrum is curled under from a normal 15 degrees to 45 degrees. My vertebrae are sliding off and crushing my nerves. He said it was miraculous that I have made it this far. I’m 57 and it was 50 years ago this summer that I had the accident. The surgery is 6 to 7 weeks from now. I’m in constant pain even with the meds. I’m going to the elders of my church where my daughter and her husband are youth pastors and I’m going to have them anoint me with oil and I’m going to be healed. I have taken hold of the hem of Jesus’ robe and I’m not letting go until he heals me. This church is very special. It is where the red heifers that are in Israel now were brought in person, one of them, and the announcement was made to the world that they were approved by the Rabbis as perfect. That was Dec 21, 2021. I wasn’t there and I regret that very much. Please pray for me. My pain has drawn me so much closer to the Father. My Daddy.

The prophecy’s unsealing showed that particular day as a marker ever since I first saw this 23 years ago this fall. How does that fit with your well stated principle?

“However; sometimes it is best to just leave it and let the course of time show who is right. OK?”

Amd it’s not the tip of the iceberg. I hope you find it real. Even if you don’t and keep it at arms length, I say God bless you for taking a pint of view as solid as you did. It spoke to me as I lay here on my bed of agony. God bless you Sir Keras the Wise.

• Prayers
Reactions: keras
Upvote 0