WI
✟112,708.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I believe that when anyone uses BLUE LETTER BIBLE , he found the Hebrew word ISHSHAH and pronounced ISH-SHAW and transliteration is ISSA ,

Christ did made them with out sin , and we see what happened , and EVE touched and eat of that fruit .

And from EVE , she became the MOTHER of all living and all after Eve are all born in sin .

We see from Eph 1:4 that e were Chosen us b for himself BEFORE // PRO the OVER THROW of the World for us to be holy and without blemish before Him in love and in other words , Christ has a PLAN .

dan p
Yes, Jesus has a plan.

Upvote 0

Diamond7

YEC, OEC, GAP, TE - Dispensationalist.
Nov 23, 2022
Akron
✟75,393.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
She was created sinless. Sadly, she died after partaking of the Forbidden Fruit, just as God said she would. No one cares except me, I guess
People are better off in Heaven than they are here. I want to see the first conversation Eve had with Mary. Because the only way Eve could be saved was because Mary birthed Jesus into the world. Genesis 3:15 "And I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and hers; he will crush your head, and you will strike his heel.” Even Abraham saw the sacrifice that God made for him.

Genesis 22 4On the third day Abraham looked up and saw the place in the distance.

8Abraham answered, “God Himself will provide the lamb for the burnt offering, my son.” And the two walked on together.

Upvote 0

Qubit

Mar 6, 2024
USA
✟15,366.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Because the only way Eve could be saved was because Mary birthed Jesus into the world. Genesis 3:15 "And I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and hers; he will crush your head, and you will strike his heel.”

Hi @Diamond7 .

The word 'enmity' has a special meaning that can be found by letting Scripture interpret Scripture. Here are some very important verses that help define what enmity is really all about...

Ephesians 2:14-16
"For he is our peace, who hath made both one, and hath broken down the middle wall of partition between us; Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace; And that he might reconcile both unto God in one body by the cross, having slain the enmity thereby:"

From the above verses, we see that enmity means more than just 'hostility', it also means "two becoming one". In other words, enmity has to do with Conception and how the Seed of the Man and the Seed of the Woman combine to create a Child. It is a Biology verse.

The Cross that Jesus was crucified on represents the original enmity that occurred when Adam and the Woman partook of the Forbidden Fruit. Specifically, the Cross represents two Chromatids joined to form a Chromosome. Jesus basically 'reversed' what the Forbidden Fruit did to the Genome of Humanity. The original sin that was created in the Garden of Eden was abolished.

As I mentioned in my previous post, the biology of Conception as we know it did not exist until the couple accepted the Covenant of Death. What God did was give the couple what they asked for.

Thus:
  • Seed of the Woman = Ovum
  • Seed of the Serpent = Sperm
It is really that simple. God created 'enmity' (Conception) between the two as a brand-new thing. That is why enmity is 'in his flesh'.

God clothed the couple with the corrupt skin and flesh we have now...

Job 10:11
Thou hast clothed me with skin and flesh, and hast fenced me with bones and sinews.

Scripture interprets Scripture.

Upvote 0

Qubit

Mar 6, 2024
USA
✟15,366.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
8Abraham answered, “God Himself will provide the lamb for the burnt offering, my son.” And the two walked on together.

Speaking of Abraham, the two Sons he sired through Hagar and Sarah represent two types of Children...

Galatians 4:22-26
"For it is written, that Abraham had two sons, the one by a bondmaid, the other by a freewoman. But he who was of the bondwoman was born after the flesh; but he of the freewoman was by promise. Which things are an
allegory: for these are the two covenants; the one from the mount Sinai, which gendereth to bondage, which is Agar. For this Agar is mount Sinai in Arabia, and answereth to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children. But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all."

Look at the fine print in the above verses. Hagar and Sarah are *allegory* of the Old Testament and New Testament.

Thus:
  • Hagar = Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil = Old Testament = Conceives Children of Bondage/Law = Corrupt Body
  • Sarah = Tree of Life = New Testament = Conceives Children of Promise/Grace = Glorified Body
Those were the choices that Adam and Ishshah had. God made it easy and said to choose Sarah. Again, the couple chose the Covenant of Death (i.e., the Old Covenant).

The Two Mothers also represent two Great Cities...
  • Hagar = Earthly Jerusalem
  • Sarah = New Jerusalem
Hagar...

Revelation 11:8
"And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified."

See that? Jesus was crucified in Earthly Jerusalem represented by Hagar. Conception happens in the Womb.

Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟199,232.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
People are better off in Heaven than they are here. I want to see the first conversation Eve had with Mary. Because the only way Eve could be saved was because Mary birthed Jesus into the world. Genesis 3:15 "And I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and hers; he will crush your head, and you will strike his heel.” Even Abraham saw the sacrifice that God made for him.

Genesis 22 4On the third day Abraham looked up and saw the place in the distance.

And Adam and Eve were saved as written in Gen 3:21 and it is called ATONEMENT !!

dan p

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Diamond7

Nov 23, 2022
Akron
✟75,393.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
And Adam and Eve were saved as written in Gen 3:21 and it is called ATONEMENT !!
The significance of these garments of skin lies in their symbolism. God Himself made these garments, and they required the shedding of blood. They were a foreshadowing of the salvation we have been given in Jesus Christ. Just as the animal-skin garments covered Adam and Eve’s shame, the Jewish sacrificial system also involved the shedding of animal blood for atonement. The author of Hebrews emphasizes that without the shedding of blood, there is no forgiveness (Hebrews 9:22).

Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟199,232.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The significance of these garments of skin lies in their symbolism. God Himself made these garments, and they required the shedding of blood. They were a foreshadowing of the salvation we have been given in Jesus Christ. Just as the animal-skin garments covered Adam and Eve’s shame, the Jewish sacrificial system also involved the shedding of animal blood for atonement. The author of Hebrews emphasizes that without the shedding of blood, there is no forgiveness (Hebrews 9:22).
And Gen 3:21 says :

# 1 Unto to Adam , ALSO // ASA is a verb called QAL and is in the Heb IMPERFECT TENSE .

#2 and to his wife , DID // ASA is the same as # 1

# 3 The Lord God , MAKE // ASA is the same as # 1 .

# 4 Made coats of skins and CLOTHED // is a Heb verb , called HIPHIL , also in the HEBREW , IMPERFECT TENSE .

We have to remember that at this time , UNTIL Moses , BUT SIN not imputed there being NO LAW .

dan p

Upvote 0

Diamond7

Nov 23, 2022
Akron
✟75,393.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
We have to remember that at this time , UNTIL Moses , BUT SIN not imputed there being NO LAW .

Romans 2:14​

Indeed, when Gentiles, who do not have the law, do by nature what the law requires, they are a law to themselves, even though they do not have the law.

Attachments

• 1714250043066.png
    1714250043066.png
    1.5 KB · Views: 3
Upvote 0

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟309,938.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
BUT SIN not imputed there being NO LAW .
The law was established before they even ate of the fruit. It was do not put your will ahead of mine. Pretty obvious as that is the Bible from front to back. Eve putting her will ahead of the will of God was the original sin.

Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟199,232.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The law was established before they even ate of the fruit. It was do not put your will ahead of mine. Pretty obvious as that is the Bible from front to back. Eve putting her will ahead of the will of God was the original sin.
Reply with a verse , will help me ??

dan p

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums