WI
✟111,949.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
What is the purpose/ plan of all your threads? Confusion? Errors? I cannot tell - so many topics, seemingly without purpose?
However,
Adam and Chavah were created perfect. Sinless.
What does Chavah mean, if I may ask sir? Adam & Eve were made perfect, as we both agree on Aaron, but I have never heard the name "Chavah" to describe Eve.

Upvote 0

AlexB23

Christian
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2023
WI
✟111,949.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
"Ultimately, these three meanings work together. How does Chavah, the first woman, represent the mother of all life? Through experience as expression and through expression as experience she mothers all life. She shapes and develops formless matter, carrying it within her until it is ready to be born. However, the mothering process does not end with physical birth, for she then continues to nurse this life, feeding and sustaining it physically, emotionally, and spiritually. She continues to nourish it throughout its life, helping to actualize its latent potential and helping this life to develop and experience its utmost expression. And by doing this, she is constantly giving birth to new levels of ability and depth of life experience, both within herself and within all those around her, earning the title “mother of all life.”

Adapted from an article published in Jewish Women Speak About Jewish Matters, edited by Sarah Tikvah and Doron Kornbluth?"

"In English, we refer to her as Eve. Yet, that is not her Hebrew name and her English translation doesn’t carry with it any of the importance or significance of her real name, Chavah. Furthermore, there are even some links between the word “Eve” and “evil,” blaming her for the evil brought into the world due to the sin of eating from the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil. Yet Chavah, according to the Torah, is clearly a positive figure, and the sin, while a complicated discussion in itself, is most often explained as a descent for the sake of an ascent.

"
Whew, this is heavy one. Judaism uses different names for Biblical figures compared to Christianity, I have noticed.

Upvote 0

AlexB23

Christian
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2023
WI
✟111,949.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
As YHVH Permits, Learn Hebrew Meaning of Scripture from YHVH , by faith and trusting Y'Shua.
It is many many many times brighter than other languages.
And very very much simple to see the truth in Scripture without complications.
Yeah, maybe learning Hebrew is good, but not everyone wants to. It is cool that you are good at Hebrew, brother.

Upvote 0

Qubit

Mar 6, 2024
USA
✟15,366.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
The first woman God created was Ishshah, not Eve...

Genesis 2:23
"And Adam said, This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh: she shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man."

She was created sinless. Sadly, she died after partaking of the Forbidden Fruit, just as God said she would. No one cares except me, I guess. :(

Anyhow, God recreated Ishshah, thus Adam named that version 'Eve'...

Genesis 3:20
"And Adam called his wife’s name Eve; because she was the mother of all living."

Eve was created *with* sinful genetics.

Upvote 0

eleos1954

God is Love
Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2017
Utah
✟726,042.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
So why did not Christ make Adam and Eve SINLESS .

Check Gen 1:31 and it says that Christ made all CREATION , GOOD ?

your thoughts ?

dan p
Adam & Eve were sinless until they CHOSE to sin. God gave them choice. Love can not be forced ... it must be a choice else it's not love.

Before the fall ... everything was created perfect (very good) and then the enemy showed up and Adam & Eve chose to believe the enemies lies rather that believing (trusting) God.

God created his all His intelligent beings with choice ... including the angels.

Reactions: timothyu
Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟199,232.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
What does Chavah mean, if I may ask sir? Adam & Eve were made perfect, as we both agree on Aaron, but I have never heard the name "Chavah" to describe Eve.
Gen 3:20 sys Eve was the Mother of all living ot life giver .

dan p

Upvote 0

Diamond7

YEC, OEC, GAP, TE - Dispensationalist.
Nov 23, 2022
Akron
✟75,369.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married

your thoughts ?
David and Paul in Romans talks about being good and being right or righteous.

• Goodness: Think about achieving goals or benefiting someone.
  • Rightness: Focus on following rules and doing your duty.
Paul recognizes the importance of both goodness and rightness, but he ultimately points to faith in Christ as the foundation of true righteousness.

David is clear about the personal benefits for being good but that does not make us right before God. That come through faith.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟309,916.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
David is clear about the personal benefits for being good but that does not make us right before God. That come through faith.
Yet Mary was chosen for her willingness to put the will of God before her own, up to and including her role. God's will before our own is all He ever asked from the Garden on.

Upvote 0

Diamond7

Nov 23, 2022
Akron
✟75,369.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Mary was chosen for her willingness to put the will of God before her own
Did Mary even have a will of her own? It was the priest that wanted her to get married at the age of 12. She had already made a vow before God to remain a virgin all of her life. She does say: “My spirit rejoices in God my Savior” (Luke 1:47). So she does need a Savior. I think there is something deeply symbolic that she birth her savior and brought Him into the world. So could it be that the choice she made was to do the will of God rather than to have or develop a will of her own? I am not catholic but they do hold her in high esteem.

Upvote 0

Diamond7

Nov 23, 2022
Akron
✟75,369.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
The first woman God created was Ishshah, not Eve...
First she was a helper
  1. ע (Ayin): This letter represents the sound “ayin” and is associated with the concept of “eye” or “vision.” It symbolizes insight, perception, and understanding.
  2. ז (Zayin): The letter zayin represents the sound “z” and is associated with the concept of “weapon” or “sword.” It symbolizes strength, protection, and defense.
  3. ר (Resh): The letter resh represents the sound “r” and is associated with the concept of “head” or “leader.” It symbolizes authority, leadership, and guidance.

What do you think the difference is between the female in chapter one and the women in chapter two?

Upvote 0

Qubit

Mar 6, 2024
USA
✟15,366.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
What do you think the difference is between the female in chapter one and the women in chapter two?

Here are a few differences...

Ishsha:
  • Existed in a prelapsarian universe (i.e., in a universe with different physics than ours)
  • Created without a sinful (corrupt) genome
  • Was not clothed with a Tabernacle (i.e., she was 'naked')
  • Created without reproductive organs (i.e., she was created without shame)
  • She was to help Adam create humans, similar to how God did it via dust and ribs (i.e., via 'tilling the ground')
Eve:
  • Existed in a postlapsarian universe
  • Created with a sinful (corrupt) genome
  • Was clothed with a Tabernacle (i.e., clothed with 'skins')
  • Created with reproductive organs (i.e., she was created with shame)
  • She now must create humans via conception/procreation
Basically, God took the genome of Ishshah and modified it per the Covenant she accepted. Thus, she was 'born again' into corruptible flesh.

Same with Adam. His name stayed the same, however.

The entire story is about second chances. People have no idea how profound a message God is teaching.

Upvote 0

Diamond7

Nov 23, 2022
Akron
✟75,369.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
The entire story is about second chances. People have no idea how profound a message God is teaching.
God knows the end from the beginning and He watches over His word to perform what He said He would do. He can not disown Himself.
'
  1. Isaiah 46:10 (NIV):
    “I make known the end from the beginning, from ancient times, what is still to come. I say, ‘My purpose will stand, and I will do all that I please.’”
  2. Jeremiah 1:12 (NIV):
    “The Lord said to me, ‘You have seen correctly, for I am watching to see that my word is fulfilled.’”
  3. Numbers 23:19 (NIV):
    “God is not human, that he should lie, not a human being, that he should change his mind. Does he speak and then not act? Does he promise and not fulfill?”
  4. Psalm 33:11 (NIV):
    “But the plans of the Lord stand firm forever, the purposes of his heart through all generations.”
  5. 2 Timothy 2:13 (NIV):
    “If we are faithless, he remains faithful, for he cannot disown himself.”

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Aaron112

Dec 19, 2022
TULSA
✟55,234.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Yet Mary was chosen for her willingness to put the will of God before her own, up to and including her role. God's will before our own is all He ever asked from the Garden on.
Rather, to remain in line with all Scripture, those chosen, are willing to do God's Word.
God Chooses because God Chooses,
not because someone is deserving .

Upvote 0

Aaron112

Dec 19, 2022
TULSA
✟55,234.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
In Relationship
She was created sinless. Sadly, she died after partaking of the Forbidden Fruit, just as God said she would. No one cares except me, I guess.
Perhaps a care package might miraculously be prepared by ....... unknown ........
and sent to you on your isolated island
?

Upvote 0

Diamond7

Nov 23, 2022
Akron
✟75,369.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
God Chooses because God Chooses,
not because someone is deserving .
God does not want anyone to perish. We are the ones given choice to choose if we want to align ourselves with Him.

Upvote 0

Diamond7

Nov 23, 2022
Akron
✟75,369.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
So why did not Christ make Adam and Eve SINLESS .
They had freedom to choose if they wanted to love God or not.

your thoughts ?
We see the word good 7 times. With Adam and Eve we see very good.
Abundantly above and beyond, because they were created in God's image.

Man was now a food producer and not just a hunter gatherer like the animals.
There were lots of beginnings and lots of Edens,
but the Garden in Eden was above and beyond all the rest.

Except for the Cedar tree in Lebonon used to build the Temple.
It was greater than any tree found in the Garden of Eden.

The cedars in the garden of God could not rival it, nor could the junipers equal its boughs, nor could the plane trees compare with its branches— no tree in the garden of God could match its beauty. Ezekiel 31 8

Jesus talks about how the smallest seed becomes a great tree. Matthew 13:32-33
A tree supports a lot of life, insects, birds, and so on.
Even every tree has a unique sound.

1714070675674.png
1714070710552.png

Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟199,232.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I believe that when anyone uses BLUE LETTER BIBLE , he found the Hebrew word ISHSHAH and pronounced ISH-SHAW and transliteration is ISSA ,

Christ did made them with out sin , and we see what happened , and EVE touched and eat of that fruit .

And from EVE , she became the MOTHER of all living and all after Eve are all born in sin .

We see from Eph 1:4 that were Chosen us b for himself BEFORE // PRO the OVER THROW of the World for us to be holy and without blemish before Him in love and in other words , Christ has a PLAN .

This plan is to give the Nation of Israel that the OLD COVENANT could not save Israel and Israel was set aside in Isa 6:1-15 and in Acts 28:25-29 and Paul was to preach to the Gentiles , preaching the n MYSTERY as written in Rom 16:25-26 and inn Eph 3:2 , 3 , 4 , 5 , and in Col 1:26 and our mission is found in Eph 3:9 .

dan p ,

Last edited:
Upvote 0