Indianapolis
✟13,578.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Even good and careful scientists can act as if they are scientifically illiterate when they wander outside of their little fields of expertise. There is a lot of ... what's the word ... malarkey out there that passes for science. I suspect the true climate scientists are doing face palms multiple times a day over what gets said and reported about their field, either from this side or that side.

I;m saying almost everybody is functionally scientifically illiterate, and that includes most of the influencers too.
Okay see members of our government talk about Jewish space lasers and holding snowballs in there had and saying it trump science. It leaves me scared for the future.

Upvote 0

SavedByGrace3

Jesus is Lord of ALL! (Not asking permission)
Site Supporter
Jun 6, 2002
Midlands
Visit site
✟574,161.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Here is a nice collection of doomsday predictions, many from prominent scientists.

https://www.aei.org/carpe-diem/18-s...irst-earth-day-in-1970-expect-more-this-year/

Some more:
Doomsday Addiction: Celebrating 50 years of Failed Climate Predictions

A few more:
4 Catastrophic Climate Predictions That Never Came True | Laura Williams

Opps... more

https://www.energycapitaled.com/wp-...n-Big-Failed-Environmentalist-Predictions.pdf

One of my favorites:
https://www.realclearenergy.org/vid..._climate_predictions_proven_false_899219.html

Half a hundred more:
50 failed eco-pocalyptic predictions

I could go on and on, but you can google as well as I.
It is not that it is so plain and obvious. It is the smug and condescending attitude of those who refuse to acknowledge these many blatant incidences of climate hysteria.

Upvote 0

Laodicean60

Jul 2, 2023
NM
✟43,462.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Okay see members of our government talk about Jewish space lasers and holding snowballs in there had and saying it trump science. It leaves me scared for the future.
What scares me about the future is after the Nukes drop catastrophic climate change due to the fallout.

Upvote 0

R.Weeks79

Nov 17, 2023
Indianapolis
✟13,578.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
-
There is too much money in science for it to be trusted, plus much of science is government funded. Which inturn government is from satans kingdoms he possess.
So because some scientist are corrupt all should be ignored, oh government are part of Satan. Satan has know power, has a joke a fairy tale used to to make people be good. The devil has know power other than what man gives. So he has know power, I do not believe in the devil...not the one the media has created from Dante's Inferno. That is were most of your knowledge of the devil comes from. Now I am not saying evil is not real, but satan demons are cop out for people. It is the devils fault. I was a criminal when I was young...the devil did not make me do it. I am man enough to say my own stupidity destroyed a good portion of my life. The devil is a cop out. I bel ive in him as much I believe in Zeus. I believe in god because the universe is far far to complex for it to have come about by chance. I believe a good part of the bible is as much a fairy tale as greek myths. I also believe a good part of it is historical fact. It is also a guidebook on how to live a decent life and have a relationship with the creator

Upvote 0

ralliann

christian
Jun 27, 2007
✟206,078.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Why did so many people die during Hurricane Katrina. It was not the Hurricane, it as the levies breaking. It was bad Engendering. The Romans build bridges across rivers that exist today and we have bridges built across much smaller bodies of water that collapse. Climate Change...over 90% of scientist believe it to be real but many people say the 90% are all liars. A member of the U.S. senate held a snow ball in his hand as proof of Global Warming being fake.
Finally you get closer to the issue below. What is the percentages concerning the cause of climate change?
Or its real but were not making it speed up.
Now there you go. This is no denial of global warming. It is the CAUSE that is in dispute.

Upvote 0

Gene2memE

Oct 22, 2013
✟279,600.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Here is a nice collection of doomsday predictions, many from prominent scientists.

https://www.aei.org/carpe-diem/18-s...irst-earth-day-in-1970-expect-more-this-year/

1. Most of those aren't predictions, they're generalised warnings. Some of those aren't even direct quotes from the individuals or publications involved - they're inaccurate paraphrases (either deliberately or through ignorance of the subject matter, not that there's a detectable difference when it comes to the AEI).
2. Most of them weren't made by scientists - a majority are from activists, journalists or anonymous editorials
3. None of them were made in the scientific literature
4. Some of those warnings were right - notably some of the concerns about famines and air pollution deaths

Last edited:
Upvote 0

d taylor

Oct 16, 2018
Mississippi
✟255,968.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
So because some scientist are corrupt all should be ignored, oh government are part of Satan. Satan has know power, has a joke a fairy tale used to to make people be good. The devil has know power other than what man gives. So he has know power, I do not believe in the devil...not the one the media has created from Dante's Inferno. That is were most of your knowledge of the devil comes from. Now I am not saying evil is not real, but satan demons are cop out for people. It is the devils fault. I was a criminal when I was young...the devil did not make me do it. I am man enough to say my own stupidity destroyed a good portion of my life. The devil is a cop out. I bel ive in him as much I believe in Zeus. I believe in god because the universe is far far to complex for it to have come about by chance. I believe a good part of the bible is as much a fairy tale as greek myths. I also believe a good part of it is historical fact. It is also a guidebook on how to live a decent life and have a relationship with the creator

You believe in God , so do the demons.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Bradskii

I have become comfortably numb.
Aug 19, 2018
Bondi
✟261,180.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Well, Bless you for it. Can you teach me something about natural immunity?
Natural immunity is gained by being exposed to the disease. And, obviously, surviving. A vaccine helps your body prepare for the fight if you catch it. It lessons the severity.
Or why it was said that The first doses were enough to stop the spread but didn't.
Vaccines don't stop the spread. They prevent the severity of the disease. You can still catch it if you've been vaccinated against it.
Then we needed another dose 8 months later and after that we needed boosters.
The virus evolves. The first vaccines wouldn't have been so effective. As a virus evolves, so must the vaccine. It's like an arm's race.
Was the fear warranted for this virus?
It killed nearly 7 million people. You tell me...
Was shutting people up about COVID warranted on social media, especially alternative medicine?
Alternative medicine, if it works, is just called medicine. If it doesn't work then it shouldn't be promoted.

And in passing, I can't believe that having lived through the largest pandemic in modern history that affected all countries and where it is safe to say that everyone on the planet either had it or directly knows someone who had it...you didn't know any of this.

Upvote 0

Larniavc

Leading a blameless life
Jul 14, 2015
✟317,900.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
-
I also drive a vehicle and i watch a tv (occasionally), that still does not change, there are areas of science. That has used science (math, etc) to foster deceptions.
Maths is not a science.

Smh

• Haha
Reactions: BeyondET
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Bradskii

I have become comfortably numb.
Aug 19, 2018
Bondi
✟261,180.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
I hardly ever get sick.
I thought you went to see your doctor a lot: 'They ask me every visit to the doctor, Are you depressed? I say, didn't you write it down? I've told you the answer to that 67 times before...'

I presumed '67' was hyperbole for effect. But I imagine that you meant it was a lot. And lots of people died after having a vaccine. They don't grant you immortality.

• Winner
Reactions: USincognito
Upvote 0

d taylor

Oct 16, 2018
Mississippi
✟255,968.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
-
What is interesting, is there are people who actually believe man will eventually build houses on the moon and live there. But can not believe in an all powerful loving creator God who is offering to anyone who will believe in Jesus, Eternal Life.

Upvote 0

Larniavc

Leading a blameless life
Jul 14, 2015
✟317,900.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
-
I did not know scientist did not use math in their work.
Tell me what you think you mean by that. Maths is not a science. The fact that you haven't just googled it is astounding.

Upvote 0

Lost4words

Jesus I Trust In You
Site Supporter
May 19, 2018
Neath, Wales, UK
✟1,025,012.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
-
What is interesting, is there are people who actually believe man will eventually build houses on the moon and live there. But can not believe in an all powerful loving creator God who is offering to anyone who will believe in Jesus, Eternal Life.

I have already put a deposit down on a deluxe kennel on the moon!

Upvote 0