✟651.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Hey everyone,

I gave an AI art generator a go and thought it was pretty cool so I thought I would start a thread where people can post theirs if they have any awesome ones themselves. I found that it had an extremely hard time with faces but when it came to scenery it was really good. The one I used was Fotor, I got a free trial and then after all of my uses of it ran out I deleted my account to avoid pesky emails. Anyway here are mine and I would love to see what you guys got:

Fotor_AI.png

Fotor_AI(1).png

Fotor_AI(2).png

Fotor_AI(3).png

I don't fully remember what I put in for this one but I think it was something like "Roman legionnaires near aqueduct ruins"
Fotor_AI(4).png

Fotor_AI(6).png

Fotor_AI(7).png

Last edited:

Tranquil Bondservant

Nothing without Elohim
Oct 11, 2022
Somewhere
✟651.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
I initially got the idea from this video and just thought I'd post it in case anybody is interested:
Also as a sidenote Matt's channel is really helpful. Check out some of his videos and playlists if you are a new Christian, they really helped me get a fuller understanding when The Lord saved me in 2019 and I am still incredibly grateful for it.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Lost Witness

Ezekiel 3:3 ("Change")
Nov 10, 2022
New York
✟97,959.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I initially got the idea from this video and just thought I'd post it in case anybody is interested:
Also as a sidenote Matt's channel is really helpful. Check out some of his videos and playlists if you are a new Christian, they really helped me get a fuller understanding when The Lord saved me in 2019 and I am still incredibly grateful for it.
Neat

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Diamond7

YEC, OEC, GAP, TE - Dispensationalist.
Nov 23, 2022
Akron
✟78,153.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
I gave an AI art generator a go
My son likes to play with that program. I have one that takes photos and turns them into art. It is kind of hit-and-miss. Some are good, some are not.

Attachments

• download - 2023-02-13T031247.950.png
    download - 2023-02-13T031247.950.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 34
Upvote 0

Tranquil Bondservant

Nothing without Elohim
Oct 11, 2022
Somewhere
✟651.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
My son likes to play with that program. I have one that takes photos and turns them into art. It is kind of hit-and-miss. Some are good, some are not.
Your photo looks awesome. I could easily see it hanging on a wall in somebodies house :laughing:

Upvote 0

FireDragon76

Site Supporter
Apr 30, 2013
Orlando, Florida
✟1,277,317.00
Country
United States
Faith
United Ch. of Christ
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
Dall-e generated this image in response to inputting, "My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings; Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!" (two lines from the poem Ozymandias by Shelley).

DALL·E 2023-03-28 01.59.34 - My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings; Look on my Works, ye Mighty...png

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

FireDragon76

Site Supporter
Apr 30, 2013
Orlando, Florida
✟1,277,317.00
Country
United States
Faith
United Ch. of Christ
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
My computer's graphics card made this. It's from entering Revelation 11:18 (KJ) into the prompt for Easy Diffusion. I also told it to a style like concept art and dramatic lighting.

And_the_nations_were_angry (rev 11_18).jpg

Upvote 0