AGBIA [All God's Blessings in the Atonement]

Status
Not open for further replies.

SavedByGrace3

Jesus is Lord of ALL! (Not asking permission)
Site Supporter
Jun 6, 2002
Midlands
Visit site
✟573,861.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
In regards to the OP.
I think the devil is slowing weeded out blessings one by one from our teaching. We here believe that all Gods blessings were obtained by what Jesus did, and that there are no blessings being withheld by God, nor are there blessings made available apart from Christ. Yet the devil is telling people that Jesus in fact did NOT make these blessings available. They are available only to individuals based not on Christ and His work, but by arbitrary decisions made by God on a one by one basis. The devil knows if he can convince some that these blessings are not ours in Christ, then our faith to obtain them will be destroyed. So one by one they have been pruned. First healing, then prosperity, then freedom from demonic oppression... what next?
Will salvation itself be pruned one day? Will the day come when people with think God grants salvation based not on our faith in Christ, rather in an arbitrary decision by God? Thus goes the falling away from the faith... when the work of Christ accomplished nothing, and salvation is based not on what Christ did, but on the hope of soverign act of a merciful God.

Upvote 0

franky67

Senior Veteran
Jul 22, 2005
✟28,851.00
Faith
Word of Faith
In regards to the OP.
I think the devil is slowing weeded out blessings one by one from our teaching. We here believe that all Gods blessings were obtained by what Jesus did, and that there are no blessings being withheld by God, nor are there blessings made available apart from Christ. Yet the devil is telling people that Jesus in fact did NOT make these blessings available. They are available only to individuals based not on Christ and His work, but by arbitrary decisions made by God on a one by one basis. The devil knows if he can convince some that these blessings are not ours in Christ, then our faith to obtain them will be destroyed. So one by one they have been pruned. First healing, then prosperity, then freedom from demonic oppression... what next?
Will salvation itself be pruned one day? Will the day come when people with think God grants salvation based not on our faith in Christ, rather in an arbitrary decision by God? Thus goes the falling away from the faith... when the work of Christ accomplished nothing, and salvation is based not on what Christ did, but on the hope of soverign act of a merciful God.

couldn't say it any better, dids

Upvote 0

JimfromOhio

Life of Trials :)
Feb 7, 2004
Central Ohio
✟60,248.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
I could not respond while I was out since I was in the process of moving into a house that we just bought. I decided to let this and other threads go because it is now in God's hands to direct our minds and hearts to go to the right path of doctrinal beliefs.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.