Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
There's a western on HBO, i believe with Kevin that is going to be playing on cbs starting after 60 minutes tonight. I don't remember the name. It sounds like it will be a regular on cbs after being played out on HBO. I know men like westerns so...i might watch it cuz i like kevin

• Informative
Reactions: tturt

returntosender

EL ROI
Site Supporter
May 30, 2020
casa grande
✟358,907.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
You're darn tooting, lol. Trying to sound American! Kevin Costner is one of my favourite actors - he's so versatile, he can turn his hand to just about any role. You probably know that actors often carry out extensive research of the role or character they are playing. I know some Hollywood stars and producers have their own ranch. From previous roles Kevin has played, I'm guessing he is - or at least dreams of being - a real cowboy, probably part-time. But maybe it's a case of you're either a cowboy or you ain't. There ain't no part-time in this business, son. Lol
Lol, big fan. Have you seen most of his movies? Mr brooks? Creepy

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Lost4words

Jesus I Trust In You
Site Supporter
May 19, 2018
Neath, Wales, UK
✟1,019,204.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
I'll have to ask at the Palace if they could send one over to appear in future episodes - running alongside, not actually in the saddle.

They did ask but the fee was too much! Much more than they paid Costner!

Reactions: DerbyHist2
Upvote 0

returntosender

EL ROI
Site Supporter
May 30, 2020
casa grande
✟358,907.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I'll have to ask at the Palace if they could send one over to appear in future episodes - running alongside, not actually in the saddle.
Corgis too girly girls. It's a manly show:)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

returntosender

EL ROI
Site Supporter
May 30, 2020
casa grande
✟358,907.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Just out of curiosity, do you like Elvis Presley, returntosender?

I have some distant relatives living in America, in the good old U S of A. My Danish grandmother told me many years ago of how her aunt emigrated to America in the 19th Century - I'm guessing mid- to late- 19th Century. I know that in Migration there Push factors and Pull factors but I would be speculating as to why she left Denmark. I don't even know her Christian name, but I know where to begin to look if I ever wanted to trace her. I know she ran a saloon in Missouri. I saw a 19th Century painting of a woman with her husband and family preparing to embark upon their journey to the New World and found it fascinating.
Elvis is the king and always will be!

Reactions: DerbyHist2
Upvote 0