What are your thoughts on what is seriously (most) wrong in our country (USA) - poll

What is seriously wrong in our country (not necessarily discussed by news commentators)

• 1 Liberalism

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5 too much judgmentalism

• 8 people being cancelled

• Total voters

discombobulated1

Mar 25, 2024
Claremore, OK
✟7,113.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Sin is and always will be the greatest threat to human happiness and flourishment.
The problem is that a lot of people don't think some common everday activities really involve sin. Over-eating comes to mind, gossiping... becoming sloppy about the law (no turn indicator, driving 10 or more over the speed limit...)

But really, I should focus on worse things: Lack of compassion for the less fortunate and etc. Jesus said you can go to hell for that

Mt 25:31.

It seems like life is all about SIN... avoiding it, repenting of it.. being purified from it (through prayer/fasting..).

Upvote 0

discombobulated1

Mar 25, 2024
Claremore, OK
✟7,113.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Taxes. Everyone has wants, even you. The government works for me and you.
since when?

most people in Congress seem to be there to make money off insider trading and the other perk that go with the territory. They don't care about us little schmucky people (Some do, though)

Upvote 0

comana

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 19, 2005
Colorado
✟916,347.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
since when?

most people in Congress seem to be there to make money off insider trading and the other perk that go with the territory. They don't care about us little schmucky people (Some do, though)
And that is the voting public’s fault for hiring bad legislators and not firing them but repeatedly voting them back in.

Reactions: Brihaha
Upvote 0

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟954,625.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
I've never encountered non churchgoers who were confused about the right church and I speak to my share. They're either uninterested, atheists, unhappy with their options, at odds with teachings or experiences or looking for a home.

~bella

Upvote 0

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟954,625.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
good. Did you know she wanted to make anonymous posts on the internet impossible? She wanted people to have to register in order to use the internet!

so much for free speech and just freedom period. I suppose she wanted people to pay to register also? God knows. And she had other ideas I didn't like. RINO

That wasn't her idea and it's already underway. I mentioned it a few weeks ago. This is the product. You'd have to scan your retina to verify your identity and access the internet. It aligns with social credit scores.

IMG_9871.jpeg

Upvote 0

discombobulated1

Mar 25, 2024
Claremore, OK
✟7,113.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
That wasn't her idea and it's already underway. I mentioned it a few weeks ago. This is the product. You'd have to scan your retina to verify your identity and access the internet. It aligns with social credit scores.

View attachment 347396

CREEPY

Upvote 0

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟954,625.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship

It is but now you know. Start looking for alternatives. Don't wait until it happens. The easiest way to roll them out is through your internet provider. But they'd need to tie it to the modem so it wouldn't work without it.

~bella

Upvote 0

Diamond7

YEC, OEC, GAP, TE - Dispensationalist.
Nov 23, 2022
Akron
✟74,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
What are your thoughts on what is seriously (most) wrong in our country
The “ghetto mindset” pretty well covers it all. Drugs, illegit sex, drive by shooting and that sort of stuff. My mom use to say you can always tell an educated person because they know how to talk properly.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

discombobulated1

Mar 25, 2024
Claremore, OK
✟7,113.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
The “ghetto mindset” pretty well covers it all. Drugs, illegit sex, drive by shooting and that sort of stuff. My mom use to say you can always tell an educated person because they know how to talk properly.
Yes, I've noticed how a lot of anti-Trump folks don't really know the English language well. They know how to say Put Trump in Jail... so there's that.

They seem to like adding an unnecessary apostrophe, and other annoying things... LOL

Oh well. I don't read much of what they write anyhow. I feel I've heard it all (and what I haven't heard, I do not WANT to hear).

Upvote 0